Good morning again! Just a reminder – this is the last day to take advantage of my Special Bundles from the 2022-2024 Annual Catalog – don’t miss out on an opportunity to save some money and add to your card-making stash!
My Zoom the Craftroom session was really fun yesterday – I had a few team members on – Carol Buckalew (from Inky Bee Stampers) and Barb Fadel – and long-time customer Sharon Harris. We got to talking about the Triple Time Technique – yet another team member has done a few in the last week (Terry Lynn Bright – from TL’s BrightSpot). It’s one of my fave techniques – that I haven’t done for a while – so…we decided to make a card together!
I pulled out the Wisteria Wishes stamp set and a little cardstock – set up my camera – and away we went! Take a look-see at what we created!
I stacked up three panels of Basic White on my Stamparatus Foam Deluxe Mat – Wisteria Wishes is a photopolymer set, so you’ll want to do this on some foam something! I used repositionable tape runner to hold the three panels in place one atop the other.
First, I stamped the Wisteria Wishes sentiment in Evening Evergreen in the bottom right corner of the smallest – top – panel.
Next, I started stamping the three-flower image from the set in stamped-off-once Orchid Oasis (thanks, Zoomies – excellent color selection!). With Triple-Time, I like to ensure that the images FOR SURE cross over the edges of all the panels AND off the edges of the whole card front.
I used the single-flower (more detailed) stamp to add full-strength Orchid Oasis onto each flower.
The large branch was stamped in Soft Succulent ink. Finally, I used the single-leaf image to stamp a few times in Evening Evergreen.
I used Liquid Glue to adhere all three panels to their Evening Evergreen mats. Then I used Liquid Glue to adhere the middle matted panel to the largest (card front sized) panel. I popped the smallest mat on with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I added a few new Iridescent Pearl Basic Jewels and the Triple-Time card front was done!
On the inside, I stamped another Wisteria Wishes sentiment in Evening Evergreen. The branch was added in stamped-off-ONCE Evening Evergreen and then I stamped the three-flower image in stamped-off-TWICE Orchid Oasis and added the detail with the single flower image in stamped-off-ONCE Orchid Oasis.
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to an Evening Evergreen mat and into my Thick Basic White card base, popped the card front on with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the card was done.
My Basic White Medium Envelope got the Wisteria Wishes flowers on the front…
…and a little polka-dotted paper in Orchid Oasis from the 2022-2024 In Color 6″ x 6″ DSP (thanks, Zoomies!) on the envelope flap.
Et Voila! SUPER easy and SUPER cool, right?!? I love this technique and the Wisteria Wishes set turned out to be just perfect for it, don’t you think?! It was really fun creating on-the-fly as a group on the Zoom call – maybe we’ll do it again sometime soon!!
I hope you like!
If you’d like to recreate this card, all the products and card cuts you’ll need are down below!
And…I’ve also created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of the products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
Missed any tutorials? You can check out my past projects right here!
Connect with me! https://campsite.bio/stampsnlingers
HOST CODE FOR 16 MAY – 31 MAY: YZEWSX74
Note: Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Customer Rewards page for full details.
You’ll also be getting a link to my ZOOM The Craftroom (an exclusive TWICE-A-WEEK online event for my customers) and the monthly Online Tutorial. The May Tutorial features the Happiness Abounds Bundle!
Stamps-N-Lingers Special Bundles
If you haven’t picked a bundle or three, this is your last chance to cash in and save some $$!
These are some curated groupings of new goodies from the catalog, which will save you 10-15% over the cost of ordering them all yourself! I’ve got TEN bundles to select – pick one…pick five!…and a 2022-2024 In Color Ribbon Add On, too!
Here’s the bundles…
Bundle #1 – All the Pretty In Colors Bundle (Charge $158)
Bundle #2 – A La Carte Die Cutting Wonders (Charge $264)
Bundle #3 – Stamp It Emboss It Backgrounds (Charge $165)
Bundle #4 – It’s Kind of a Guy Thang (Charge $152)
Bundle #5 – Artistically Speaking (Charge $206)
Bundle #6 – Animal Magnetism (Charge $186)
Bundle #7 – For the Young (and Young at Heart!) (Charge $178)
Bundle #8 – Flowers And More (Charge $206) – get the WHOLE Wisteria Wishes bundle – and a LOT more, with this one!
Bundle #9 – Organic Beauty (Charge $176)
Bundle #10 – Speak It! (Charge $191)
In Color Ribbon Add On Bundle – (Charge $55)
Intrigued?? Head over to the Special Bundles page to get all the Deets and an order form. These are only going to be around thru 17 May 2022!
See you soon!
BEST – BUNDLE – EVER!!
If you’ve been on the fence about joining the team and getting all the great perks of being a Demonstrator, well…THIS is the time to pull the trigger! I just mixed my metaphors here but…you know what I mean! THIS is a great time to join the team and pick up your very own Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit!!
During the month of May – Stampin’ Up! is offering a most amazeballs SPECIAL JOINING BONUS.
This month only, when you join Stampin’ Up!, you’ll get $66.50 in FREE 2022-2024 In Color merchandise over and above the $125 of products that you normally get with your Starter Kit and the free business supplies, free shipping, a free paper Pumpkin Kit and all the fun being a part of Stampin’ Up!
The Starter Kit is only $99 + tax!! And if you join between 3 – 31 May 2022, you’ll get all this:
- $125 Stampin’ Up! merchandise of your choice
- $66.50 in 2022-2024 In Color merchandise
- 2022–2024 In Color Grid Paper (item 160009)
- 2022–2024 In Color Ink Pad Collection (item 161108)
- 2022–2024 In Color Cardstock Collection (item 159204)
- 2022–2024 In Color 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Assortments (item 159253)
- Free business supplies and catalogs
- Free past Paper Pumpkin Kit
- Free shipping!!
Why be a Demonstrator? Well…once you join, you’re going to get:
- At least a 20% discount on everything that you order as a Demonstrator!
- Early peeks at new release items and preorders for new items for about a month before they are available to purchase!
- The ability to attend Demonstrator exclusive Stampin’ Up! events!
- No pressure to sell to anyone, hold classes or workshops or run a business. You can simply order for yourself and get the discount! And as long as you have at least $300 in sales per quarter, you’ll continue as an active Demonstrator and continue to get the discount. If you aren’t able to maintain the $300 per quarter minimums, you simply go back to being a customer, no commitment required and no penalty if decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you.
- If you DO decide that you want a side hustle – then you’ll find that Stampin’ Up! DOES have an extensive library of class and project ideas for those wishing to jump into hosting classes as well as training to help start your business, should you choose to do that. And – of course, I’m always here to help with whatever you need! 🙂
Why join with me?
- The Critters-N-Creatin’ Krew (CNCK for short!) has a fun Facebook page where we chat and share our projects and you can even win fun prizes!.
- Monthly team meetings via video conference where we talk about the latest happenings at Stampin’ Up! and share project ideas. Even though we’re located all over the United States the power of the internet lets us get together “in person” online and have lots of fun chatting!
- Free access to our online class tutorials.
- Team giveaways and prizes! We do fun giveaways and prizes for sharing projects and for reaching sales and team goals.
- Have I mentioned we’re a pretty fun group of folks? No?? Well – we totally are – and we’d love to have you join us!
Got questions about joining? Drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org! I’d be happy to chat with you more about it and I would LOVE to have you join my awesome CNCK team!
Ready to join us?? Click on the banner below to head over to my Stampin’ Up! website and get started!
Hope I see your name come across my e-mail SOON! 🙂
The VERY BEST DEAL – and BEST way to save some money on all those Stampin’ Up! goodies that you want is to join the team – ESPECIALLY right now! But….if you really don’t want to give that a try , then….my Online Host Club might be a perfect solution for you! It’ll let you build up your Stampin’ Up! tool chest a little at a time – AND receive host benefits – AND not have to do any additional work!
Sound intriguing?? Well – I’ve got some openings in the clubs starting on 1 June – so…come get all the deets and then let me know what you want a spot! Here’s the link for the info!
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in this Project:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Thick Basic White Cardstock: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ (card base, scored and folded at 4 1/4″)
Evening Evergreen Cardstock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (x2 – mats for card front and for inner liner); 3″ x 4″ (mat for middle panel); 2″ x 3″ (mat for top – sentiment – panel)
Basic White Cardstock: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (x2 – card front and inner liner); 2 7/8″ x 3 7/8″ (middle panel); 1 7/8″ x 2 7/8″ (top – sentiment – panel)
2022-2024 In Color 6″ x 6″ DSP: 3″ x 6″ (for envelope flap)
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Finn loves his carrot.
And he LOVES when his Dad “steals” the carrot.
In the next second…he’s going to POUNCE on the carrot.
Just like a cat.
He hopes in his Aussie heart that his Dad will snatch it away and play a little keep away with him!
Not to worry – Dad knows how to play!