Good morning, all! Hope you had a wonderful weekend – and hope that your new catalog goodies are finding their way to your mailboxes! We had a lot of folks chime in on their faves – and…we have a Blog Candy winner, too! Read down below for the big reveal!!
My card today is super easy. I know – you’re shocked. I am, too! I used the Lovely in Linen DSP – a couple of Stylish Shapes die cuts – and the Lovely & Lasting Stamp Set to make a quick, clean birthday card. Take a look-see:
The layout is from the Freshly Made Sketches challenge this week!
I started by matting a piece of Lovely in Linen DSP on Pale Papaya for the card front. There’s a strip of another design in the pack, also matted on Pale Papaya, adhered to the card front with Stampin’ Seal+.
Using the largest banner die in the Stylish Shapes dies – I LOVE THIS DIE SET!!- I cut yet another design from the Lovely in Linen DSP. I trimmed it down to about 2 1/2″ long and then used Stampin’ Seal+ to adhere it to the card front.
Using more Stampin’ Seal+, I adhered a little doubled-over piece of Pale Papaya 3/8″ Open Weave Ribbon.
I stamped a Lovely & Lasting sentiment in Evening Evergreen on a piece of Basic White and cut it out with the third-from-smallest Stylish Shapes circle die.
I popped the sentiment onto the card front – over the folded ribbon – with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
To add just a smidge of bling, I added some Trinket Adhesive-backed Flowers and the card front was done.
On the inside, I stamped the medallion image from Lovely & Lasting across the bottom of a Basic White panel in Evening Evergreen. This set is easy to line up – the little “notches” fit together perfectly! I used my Pale Papaya Stampin’ Write Marker to color the circles in some of the medallions.
I used Stampin’ Seal+ to adhere the panel to a Pale Papaya mat and into my Soft Succulent card base, popped the card front on with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the card was done.
My Basic White Medium Envelope got the Lovely & Lasting medallions – in Evening Evergreen and Pale Papaya – across the front….
…and more Lovely in Linen DSP on the envelope flap.
Et Voila! The Lovely & Lasting stamp set – even without needing the bundled Lasting Label Punch! – is really sweet. I love the sentiments and the big bold floral. And that medallion image is so cool – it “links” to itself really nicely! The coordinating Lovely in Linen DSP has a great mix of colors – including my faves Evening Evergreen, Soft Succulent and Pale Papaya! – all together in cool designs!
I hope you like!
If you’d like to recreate this card, all the products and card cuts you’ll need are down below!
And…I’ve also created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of the products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
Missed any tutorials? You can check out my past projects right here!
Connect with me! https://campsite.bio/stampsnlingers
HOST CODE FOR 16 MAY – 31 MAY: YZEWSX74
Note: Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Customer Rewards page for full details.
You’ll also be getting a link to my ZOOM The Craftroom (an exclusive TWICE-A-WEEK online event for my customers) and the monthly Online Tutorial. The May Tutorial features the Happiness Abounds Bundle!
Blog Candy Winner!
You guys have got some great gotta-have-it-now goodies and a bunch of you have already been playing with them (the rest are…watching for the big brown truck)! It’s been fun reading everyone’s comments!
I put the numbers into the Random Number Generator and got our winner!
The picker picked…Number 21 – JRGH!
I think the item I am looking forward to getting the most right now is the new magnetic plate. I miss the old one and like everyone one else have trouble with smaller dies staying in place.
CONGRATULATIONS – and you’ll LOVE the new Magnetic Plate. It’s amazeballs!! I’ll be getting in touch via e-mail to get your mailing address and then drop the your new kit in the mail quick as I can!
Thanks to ALL for playing along!
CHECK OUT THIS AMAZEBALLS STARTER KIT SPECIAL!!
If you’ve been on the fence about joining the team and getting all the great perks of being a Demonstrator, well…THIS is the time to pull the trigger! I just mixed my metaphors here but…you know what I mean! THIS is a great time to join the team and pick up your very own Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit!!
During the month of May – Stampin’ Up! is offering a most amazeballs SPECIAL JOINING BONUS.
This month only, when you join Stampin’ Up!, you’ll get $66.50 in FREE 2022-2024 In Color merchandise over and above the $125 of products that you normally get with your Starter Kit and the free business supplies, free shipping, a free paper Pumpkin Kit and all the fun being a part of Stampin’ Up!
The Starter Kit is only $99 + tax!! And if you join between 3 – 31 May 2022, you’ll get all this:
- $125 Stampin’ Up! merchandise of your choice
- $66.50 in 2022-2024 In Color merchandise
- 2022–2024 In Color Grid Paper (item 160009)
- 2022–2024 In Color Ink Pad Collection (item 161108)
- 2022–2024 In Color Cardstock Collection (item 159204)
- 2022–2024 In Color 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Assortments (item 159253)
- Free business supplies and catalogs
- Free past Paper Pumpkin Kit
- Free shipping!!
Why be a Demonstrator? Well…once you join, you’re going to get:
- At least a 20% discount on everything that you order as a Demonstrator!
- Early peeks at new release items and preorders for new items for about a month before they are available to purchase!
- The ability to attend Demonstrator exclusive Stampin’ Up! events!
- No pressure to sell to anyone, hold classes or workshops or run a business. You can simply order for yourself and get the discount! And as long as you have at least $300 in sales per quarter, you’ll continue as an active Demonstrator and continue to get the discount. If you aren’t able to maintain the $300 per quarter minimums, you simply go back to being a customer, no commitment required and no penalty if decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you.
- If you DO decide that you want a side hustle – then you’ll find that Stampin’ Up! DOES have an extensive library of class and project ideas for those wishing to jump into hosting classes as well as training to help start your business, should you choose to do that. And – of course, I’m always here to help with whatever you need! 🙂
Why join with me?
- The Critters-N-Creatin’ Krew (CNCK for short!) has a fun Facebook page where we chat and share our projects and you can even win fun prizes!.
- Monthly team meetings via video conference where we talk about the latest happenings at Stampin’ Up! and share project ideas. Even though we’re located all over the United States the power of the internet lets us get together “in person” online and have lots of fun chatting!
- Free access to our online class tutorials.
- Team giveaways and prizes! We do fun giveaways and prizes for sharing projects and for reaching sales and team goals.
- Have I mentioned we’re a pretty fun group of folks? No?? Well – we totally are – and we’d love to have you join us!
Got questions about joining? Drop me a note at email@example.com! I’d be happy to chat with you more about it and I would LOVE to have you join my awesome CNCK team!
Ready to join us?? Click on the banner below to head over to my Stampin’ Up! website and get started!
Hope I see your name come across my e-mail SOON! 🙂
Stamps-N-Lingers Special Bundles Still Available – But…the Clock is Ticking!
If you haven’t picked a bundle or three, there’s still time to cash in and save some $$!
These are some curated groupings of new goodies from the catalog, which will save you 10-15% over the cost of ordering them all yourself! I’ve got TEN bundles to select – pick one…pick five!…and a 2022-2024 In Color Ribbon Add On, too!
Here’s the bundles…
Bundle #1 – All the Pretty In Colors Bundle (Charge $158)
Bundle #2 – A La Carte Die Cutting Wonders (Charge $264)
Bundle #3 – Stamp It Emboss It Backgrounds (Charge $165)
Bundle #4 – It’s Kind of a Guy Thang (Charge $152)
Bundle #5 – Artistically Speaking (Charge $206)
Bundle #6 – Animal Magnetism (Charge $186)
Bundle #7 – For the Young (and Young at Heart!) (Charge $178)
Bundle #8 – Flowers And More (Charge $206)
Bundle #9 – Organic Beauty (Charge $176) – THIS ONE HAS TREASURED KINDNESS!!
Bundle #10 – Speak It! (Charge $191)
In Color Ribbon Add On Bundle – (Charge $55)
Intrigued?? Head over to the Special Bundles page to get all the Deets and an order form. These are only going to be around thru 17 May 2022!
See you soon!
The VERY BEST DEAL – and BEST way to save some money on all those Stampin’ Up! goodies that you want is to join the team – ESPECIALLY right now! But….if you really don’t want to give that a try , then….my Online Host Club might be a perfect solution for you! It’ll let you build up your Stampin’ Up! tool chest a little at a time – AND receive host benefits – AND not have to do any additional work!
Sound intriguing?? Well – I’ve got some openings in the clubs starting on 1 June – so…come get all the deets and then let me know what you want a spot! Here’s the link for the info!
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in this Project:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Soft Succulent Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11′ (card base, scored and folded at 5 1/2″)
Pale Papaya Cardstock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (x2 – mats for card front and for inner liner); 7/8″ x 3 1/2″ (mat for small DSP strip on front of card)
Basic White Cardstock: Third-from-smallest Stylish Shapes circle die (sentiment); 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (inner liner)
Lovely in Linen DSP: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (card front); Largest Stylish Shapes banner die (cut to 2 1/2″ – behind sentiment); 3/4″ x 3 3/8″ (small DSP strip on front of card); 3″ x 6″ (for envelope flap)
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
You’ve got Lassie.
Rin Tin Tin.