Hello and happy Sunday! Hope your weekend is going well. 🙂
If you were able to join me last night for my Facebook Live video, I appreciate you spending part of your weekend with me! If not, but you’d like to see the replay – here ’tis!
I got the idea – roughly – for this card while cutting all the pretty Shares papers! When the Flowering Fields DSP came up – my brain saw the sketch from the Global Design Project and…I had a starting point. As I worked with the paper and the sentiments from the Flowering Tulips stamp set – I bumped up my design as bit. It ended up NEEDING a few fun die cuts from the Windmill Fields die set – and a sweet little border on the inside from the bundled Tulip Fields stamp set. Take a look-see:
The layout was inspired by the CASE The Designer challenge at the Global Design Project this week.
I started with some Poppy Parade paper from the Flowering Fields DSP that I matted on Early Espresso for the card front.
I used the next-to-largest of the skinny Stitched Rectangle Dies to cut four rectangles from the tulip-strewn Flowering Fields DSP.
I adhered the die cut rectangles to the card front with Liquid Glue.
From Early Espresso card stock, I cut the Windmill Fields blades and detailed windmill body. I cut the solid body from Cinnamon Cider and then adhered them together with Liquid Glue. I used more Liquid Glue to adhere the windmill to the card front.
The blade, also adhered with Liquid Glue, was next – and got a small Brushed Metallic Adhesive-backed Dot right in the middle!
I stamped the Flowering Tulips sentiment in Poppy Parade on Very Vanilla, cut it out with the next-to-smallest skinny Stitched Rectangle Die, and then adhered it with Liquid Glue.
After hemming and hawing over the right color for the bike – I cut it from Pumpkin Pie cardstock, using the adorable little die in the Windmill Fields Die set.
I adhered the bike with Liquid Glue – but…didn’t put any glue under the basket. 😉
Using the border die in the Windmill Fields Die set, I cut a So Saffron and a Poppy Parade border. Using Paper Snips, I cut off a few tulips from each border and then used little dabs of Liquid Glue to adhere them “inside” the basket. Yes – it’s a little persnickety – but…totally worth the effort, I promise!
I added a few (okay – FIVE!) Brushed Brass Butterflies and the card front was done!
On the inside, I used the flower border stamp from Tulip Fields to stamp across the bottom of a Very Vanilla panel – first in Poppy Parade and then in Daffodil Delight.
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to an Early Espresso mat and into my Cinnamon Cider card base, popped the card front on with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the card was done.
My Very Vanilla Medium Envelope got more of the Tulip Fields border in Poppy Parade and Daffodil Delight across the front…
…and more of the Flowering Fields DSP on the envelope flap.
Et Voila! I love the Flowering Fields DSP so much – it’s almost hard to cut it up it’s so gorgeous! And the two coordinating bundles – Tulip Fields (we didn’t need the Tulips Dies for this one – but…stay tuned for beautiful 3-D tulips soon, okay?) and the Flowering Fields with it’s sentiments and bundled Windmill Fields Dies are perfectly perfect for creating wunnermus projects!
I hope you like!
If you’d like to re-create this card, all the products you’ll need and the card cuts are down below!
And…I’ve also created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of the products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
Missed any tutorials? You can check out my past projects right here!
Connect with me! https://campsite.bio/stampsnlingers
HOST CODE FOR 1 JAN – 15 JAN: AXXYEK2N
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Customer Rewards page for full details.
Note: Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
You’ll also be getting a link to my ZOOM The Craftroom (an exclusive TWICE-A-WEEK online event for my customers) and the monthly Online Tutorial. The January Tutorial features the Honeybee Home Bundle!
Here’s the deets!
1. All orders of $50 or greater (before shipping and taxes) placed through my online store by the end of the day on 11 Jan 22 will earn DOUBLE PEPPERMINT REWARD POINTS!! And – you’ll be earning FREE Sale-A-Bration goodies, too!
2. Don’t forget to add the Host Code below if your order is under $150 to get your free thank you gift (orders over $150 automatically get the free thank you gift!).
3. For more information about my Punkin Head Peppermint Reward points (my buyer reward program), click here.
Happy Shopping, Saving and Peppermint-Gathering!
Head on over to my Online Store to get started!
As is the case with ALL our Stampin’ Up! Sale-a-Brations, the January – February Sale-a-bration event has a SHOP, HOST and JOIN promotion! Check it out!
There are 7 new products (4 stamp sets and 3 paper packs) that are available as free items to choose from with a Level 1 order (free with an order of $50+) and 2 new items (1 stamp set and paper BUNDLE and and an amazing Sentiment set!) that are available as free choices with a Level 2 order (free with an order of $100+). So many good things to pick from!
There’s also a great new host exclusive stamp set called Calming Camelia that you can pick up for FREE with either a personal order of $300+ or a party with sales totaling $300+! Drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in setting up a personal host code for you and your friends to use – when you collect orders to reach the $300 retail point then you’ll get this cool sentiment-only stamp set for FREE! And that’s on TOP of the free Sale-A-Bration picks you’ll have!
JOIN – HERE’S THE BEST PART OF ALL!
If you didn’t have a long list at the START of this blog post, I’m guessing you do, now! I can help you with that! AND – get you hooked up for a 20-25% discount on EVERYTHING you purchase? Joining the team is the way to score that discount and now is a super stupendous time to do that!
Cuz….we’ve got an AMAZEBALLS JOINING PROMOTION during Sale-A-Bration! As always – when you purchase our Starter Kit for $99 + taxes (if applicable), the kit ships for FREE AND you get to pick $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise (that is ANYthing you want!).
BUT – when you purchase the kit during this Sale-a-bration (4 Jan – 28 Feb 2022) you’ll ALSO get to select any TWO stamp sets for FREE!! That is ANY stamp set in ANY catalog (with the small exception of Host and Sale-A-Bration sets!) – at any price!
What’s in your Kit?
- $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise of your choice from the current Annual Catalog, Jan – Jun 2022 Mini Catalog or the online store (includes clearance rack items!).
- TWO FREE STAMP SETS of YOUR choice!
- 8 Annual Catalogs, 8 Mini Catalogs and 8 Sale-a-bration Brochures and a few additional business supplies.
What are the Perks and bennies of being a Demonstrator?
- At least a 20% discount on everything that you order as a Demonstrator!
- Early peeks at new release items and preorders for new items for about a month before they are available to purchase!
- The ability to attend Demonstrator exclusive Stampin’ Up! events!
- No pressure to sell to anyone, hold classes or workshops or run a business. You can simply order for yourself and get the discount! And as long as you have at least $300 in sales per quarter, you’ll continue as an active Demonstrator and continue to get the discount. If you aren’t able to maintain the $300 per quarter minimums, you simply go back to being a customer, no commitment required and no penalty if decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you.
- And – join now and you’ll be an “active” demonstrator – without selling or buying another thing at all! – thru the end of June – which will also get you in on the pre-order for the new 2022-2023 Annual Catalog! Whoo-hoo!
And…what are the perks of joining with me?
- You’ll be a part of my Critters-N-Creatin’ Krew team!
- Monthly team meetings via video conference where we talk about the latest happenings at Stampin’ Up! and share project ideas. We’re scattered all over the United States, but we get together in person online and have lots of fun chatting!
- Access to my ZOOM The Craftroom virtual stamping get-togethers each week!
- Free access to my online class tutorials.
- A private Facebook page where we can chat, ask questions and share ideas.
- Team giveaways and prizes! We do fun giveaways and prizes for sharing projects and for reaching sales and recruiting goals.
- Monthly team trainings and meetings for those interested in learning more about the business side of Stampin’ Up!.
- Whether you’d like to start a business or would simply like the great discount, I’m here to support you in any way I can!
If you have any questions about joining, please drop me a note at email@example.com I’d be happy to chat with you and I’d love to have you on my Critters-N-Creatin’ Krew team! You can also see additional information here or on my Stampin’ Up! site!
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in this Project:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Cinnamon Cider Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ (card base, scored and folded at 5 1/2″); Windmill Fields solid die cut windmill body
Early Espresso Cardstock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (x2 – mats for card front and for inner liner); Windmill Fields detailed die cut windmill body and blades
Pumpkin Pie Cardstock: Windmill Fields die cut bicycle
Poppy Parade and So Saffron Cardstock: Windmill Fields die cut border – cut into individual tulips for basket on bicycle
Very Vanilla Cardstock: Stitched Rectangle Die Cut (sentiment); 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″(inner liner)
Flowering Fields DSP: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (card front); Stitched Rectangle Die cuts on front (x4); 3″ x 6″ (envelope flap)
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Finn Fan Fix
While I was doing my FB video last night, Finny was…
…snoozing in MY seat! 🤷♀️
Once I persuaded him to share – we had a little “moment”.
Cutest. Dog. Ever. 🙂