Well – not to put too fine a point on it – it’s Monday again! In the second week of 2022!
Yea – no real reason to point that out. Just figured I’d keep you in the loop, up to speed and on the same page!
Like…a public service or something! 😎🤙😎
For today’s card, I pulled out the Special Moments stamp set (this is a FREE set – more on that later) and the Crane of Fortune bundle – with its pretty (and handy!) Good Fortune dies – and then added the coordinating Symbols of Fortune Specialty DSP. And – I did a little die cutting from the new and pretty Mother of Pearl Specialty Paper, too. Take a look-see:
The layout for this one was inspired by the Freshly Made Sketches challenge.
And it’s pretty much spot-on for the Inspire. Create Challenge!
I started by adhering a really pretty piece of the Symbols of Fortune Specialty DSP to the front of a Crumb Cake card base using Liquid Glue. I love the white-on-Crumb-Cake look with the bamboo images, don’t you? 🙂
For the middle panel, I stamped some of the dragonfly images (the stamp has two little dragonflies on it, so it’s quick to add these darling images!) on a small Blushing Bride cardstock panel. Then I embossed it in the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder, matted it on Evening Evergreen and then adhered it to the card front with Liquid Glue.
Using the large, open die in the Good Fortune die set – I cut out a large floral image from one of the patterns in the Symbols of Fortune Specialty DSP. I also took a moment to fussy cut a couple of partial flowers – waste not want not! In this picture – the large middle flowers are a single printed image from the DSP – that’s the one that I cut with the die. 🙂
I also used the multi-flower die (the one that looks like gingko flowers) and cut it from a piece of new Mother of Pearl Specialty Paper. Then I snipped the flowers into three separate little bunches. I adhered the fussy cut DSP flowers – and the three Mother of Pearl die cuts – to the card front with Liquid Glue.
You can see that I used “edge” flowers for the fussy cut flowers – but they’re going to be covered up! Winner winner!
I popped the large die cut floral over the top with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I tied a little bow from Linen Thread and adhered it to the card front with a Glue Dot.
I used a sentiment from the Special Moments stamp set – this is one of the $100-level products in the Sale-A-Bration (SAB) catalog. During the Jan – Feb 2022 Sale-A-Bration, when you spend $100 (before shipping & tax) – you could select this stamp set and get it for free! There are also several $50-level products to pick from, too!
I stamped the sentiment in Crumb Cake on a piece of Blushing Bride cardstock and cut it with a die from the Ornate Frames Die set.
I adhered the sentiment over the bow with some Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I added a few Polished Dots here, there and everywhere (I used the small pink ones!) and the card front was done!
For the inside, I stamped a Crane of Fortune sentiment in Crumb Cake on a Basic White panel. At the bottom, I stamped the Crane of Fortune bamboo image in Blushing Bride. I stamped twice without re-inking in one corner, and then did the same in the other bottom corner. I stamped the dragonflies in Crumb Cake and added a small Polished Dot by the sentiment, too.
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to an Evening Evergreen mat and into the Crumb Cake card base and the card was done!
My Basic White Medium Envelope got the Blushing Bride bamboo leaves and Crumb Cake dragonflies on the front…
…and more of the so-pretty Symbols of Fortune Specialty DSP on the envelope flap.
Et Voila! How gorgeous are these flowers – and the bamboo design! – in the Symbols of Fortune Specialty DSP!!? This paper is just stunning! And the flower image is repeated in the Crane of Fortune stamp set. You know how much I love when die sets – like the bundled Good Fortune Dies – cut out images in our DSP – it just makes it SO easy to get instant images for your projects. Special Moments – is an absolutely amazing sentiment set – one that you really NEED in your tool chest!
I hope you like!
Quick reminder – today and tomorrow are the LAST Days of my Double Peppermint Ordering Special! It’s a pretty great deal – gather up those peppermints twice as fast (yes – I AM a math whiz!!) – AND getcha some Sale-A-Bration freebies, too! Like…Special Moments! 🙂
If you’d like to re-create this card, all the products you’ll need and the card cuts are down below!
And…I’ve also created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of the products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
Missed any tutorials? You can check out my past projects right here!
Connect with me! https://campsite.bio/stampsnlingers
HOST CODE FOR 1 JAN – 15 JAN: AXXYEK2N
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Customer Rewards page for full details.
Note: Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
You’ll also be getting a link to my ZOOM The Craftroom (an exclusive TWICE-A-WEEK online event for my customers) and the monthly Online Tutorial. The January Tutorial features the Honeybee Home Bundle!
Here’s the deets!
1. All orders of $50 or greater (before shipping and taxes) placed through my online store by the end of the day on 11 Jan 22 will earn DOUBLE PEPPERMINT REWARD POINTS!! And – you’ll be earning FREE Sale-A-Bration goodies, too!
2. Don’t forget to add the Host Code below if your order is under $150 to get your free thank you gift (orders over $150 automatically get the free thank you gift!).
3. For more information about my Punkin Head Peppermint Reward points (my buyer reward program), click here.
Happy Shopping, Saving and Peppermint-Gathering!
Head on over to my Online Store to get started!
As is the case with ALL our Stampin’ Up! Sale-a-Brations, the January – February Sale-a-bration event has a SHOP, HOST and JOIN promotion! Check it out!
There are 7 new products (4 stamp sets and 3 paper packs) that are available as free items to choose from with a Level 1 order (free with an order of $50+) and 2 new items (1 stamp set and paper BUNDLE and and an amazing Sentiment set!) that are available as free choices with a Level 2 order (free with an order of $100+). So many good things to pick from!
There’s also a great new host exclusive stamp set called Calming Camelia that you can pick up for FREE with either a personal order of $300+ or a party with sales totaling $300+! Drop me an email at email@example.com if you’re interested in setting up a personal host code for you and your friends to use – when you collect orders to reach the $300 retail point then you’ll get this cool sentiment-only stamp set for FREE! And that’s on TOP of the free Sale-A-Bration picks you’ll have!
JOIN – HERE’S THE BEST PART OF ALL!
If you didn’t have a long list at the START of this blog post, I’m guessing you do, now! I can help you with that! AND – get you hooked up for a 20-25% discount on EVERYTHING you purchase? Joining the team is the way to score that discount and now is a super stupendous time to do that!
Cuz….we’ve got an AMAZEBALLS JOINING PROMOTION during Sale-A-Bration! As always – when you purchase our Starter Kit for $99 + taxes (if applicable), the kit ships for FREE AND you get to pick $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise (that is ANYthing you want!).
BUT – when you purchase the kit during this Sale-a-bration (4 Jan – 28 Feb 2022) you’ll ALSO get to select any TWO stamp sets for FREE!! That is ANY stamp set in ANY catalog (with the small exception of Host and Sale-A-Bration sets!) – at any price!
What’s in your Kit?
- $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise of your choice from the current Annual Catalog, Jan – Jun 2022 Mini Catalog or the online store (includes clearance rack items!).
- TWO FREE STAMP SETS of YOUR choice!
- 8 Annual Catalogs, 8 Mini Catalogs and 8 Sale-a-bration Brochures and a few additional business supplies.
What are the Perks and bennies of being a Demonstrator?
- At least a 20% discount on everything that you order as a Demonstrator!
- Early peeks at new release items and preorders for new items for about a month before they are available to purchase!
- The ability to attend Demonstrator exclusive Stampin’ Up! events!
- No pressure to sell to anyone, hold classes or workshops or run a business. You can simply order for yourself and get the discount! And as long as you have at least $300 in sales per quarter, you’ll continue as an active Demonstrator and continue to get the discount. If you aren’t able to maintain the $300 per quarter minimums, you simply go back to being a customer, no commitment required and no penalty if decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you.
- And – join now and you’ll be an “active” demonstrator – without selling or buying another thing at all! – thru the end of June – which will also get you in on the pre-order for the new 2022-2023 Annual Catalog! Whoo-hoo!
And…what are the perks of joining with me?
- You’ll be a part of my Critters-N-Creatin’ Krew team!
- Monthly team meetings via video conference where we talk about the latest happenings at Stampin’ Up! and share project ideas. We’re scattered all over the United States, but we get together in person online and have lots of fun chatting!
- Access to my ZOOM The Craftroom virtual stamping get-togethers each week!
- Free access to my online class tutorials.
- A private Facebook page where we can chat, ask questions and share ideas.
- Team giveaways and prizes! We do fun giveaways and prizes for sharing projects and for reaching sales and recruiting goals.
- Monthly team trainings and meetings for those interested in learning more about the business side of Stampin’ Up!.
- Whether you’d like to start a business or would simply like the great discount, I’m here to support you in any way I can!
If you have any questions about joining, please drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org I’d be happy to chat with you and I’d love to have you on my Critters-N-Creatin’ Krew team! You can also see additional information here or on my Stampin’ Up! site!
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in this Project:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Crumb Cake Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ (card base, scored and folded at 5 1/2″)
Evening Evergreen Cardstock: 3 1/4″ x 4 1/2″ (mat for front panel); 4″ x 5 1/4″ (mat for inner liner)
Petal Pink Cardstock: 3 1/8″ x 4 3/8″ (front panel); Ornate Frames die cut (sentiment)
Mother of Pearl Specialty Paper: Good Fortune die cut flowers
Basic White Cardstock: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″(inner liner)
Symbols of Fortune Specialty DSP: 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ (card front); Die cut and fussy cut flowers on front; 3″ x 6″ (envelope flap)
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Finn Fan Fix
Headed into the living room when I got done making my card yesterday to find…
Once is a data point.
Twice? That’s on the way to being a trend!
Apparently I need another sofa! 🤷♀️🤷♀️🤷♀️