Happy Monday! So…I realized something yesterday while we were at Sam’s. Wayne said…”It’s Sunday and everyone is at Sam’s shopping!”. I did a little high-level, very sophisticated math in my head and realized…THANKSGIVING is like…tomorrow!
Well – not EXACTLY – but…close! A week from Thursday! I ordered my ham to pick up next week and then promptly decided (apparently!) that I was “ready”. So…nothing to worry about or prep for – obvs! Sheesh!
Know what’s RIGHT AFTER THANKSGIVING!?
Friday! Bwahahahaha! YOU thought I was going to say CHRISTMAS!
But – it IS right smack around the corner so…today’s card is spot on! It uses the Candy Canes and Sweet Little Stockings stamp set – and is SOOO easy that if you’re behind (I am so NOT behind! 😂😂😂😂) and need some quick cards – I’ve got you covered. Take a look-see!
This sweet layout was inspired by the Freshly Made Sketches challenge.
This one goes fast so….pull out your Stamparatus and…let’s roll!
I started with a piece of Basic White that I matted on Shaded Spruce for the card front.
Another piece of Basic White went into the Stamparatus and I stamped it with the Candy Canes stamp in Real Red.
I used the next-to-largest Scalloped Contours die to cut out a rectangle and adhered it to the middle of the card front with Liquid Glue.
Using Stampin’ Seal, I adhered a length of Real Red 3/8″ Double-Stitched Satin Ribbon across the panel.
I stamped the sentiment from Sweet Little Stockings in Real Red on a strip of Basic White and matted the strip on Shaded Spruce cardstock.
Then I popped it over the ribbon with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I added a Shaded Spruce gem from the Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels and the card front was done.
Who AM I!?? 😳😳😳 Surely….this can’t be a Mary card!!?
On the inside, I stamped a second sentiment and a candy cane, from Sweet Little Stockings, in Real Red on a Basic White panel. Then I added another Shaded Spruce Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewel.
I used Stampin’ Seal to adhere the panel to a Shaded Spruce mat and into my Thick Basic White card base, popped the card front on with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the card was done!
My Basic White Medium Envelope got a few Sweet Little Stockings candy canes on the front…
…and one…single…yummy…cane on the envelope flap!
Et Voila! Red – White – Green. Classic! Real Red Candy Canes! A Sweet Little Stockings sentiment and…how handy that there was a CANDY CANE in that set, too!?
I hope you like!
If you’d like to recreate this card, all the products and card cuts you’ll need are down below!
I’ve got ONE opening left in my Host Club that starts on 1 Dec – so…if anyone wants a great way to add to their stampin’ stash – this is it (beaten only by Joining Stampin’ Up!). Here’s all the deets!
Connect with me! https://campsite.bio/stampsnlingers
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of the products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
HOST CODE FOR 1 NOV – 15 NOV: G26BVVKZ
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Customer Rewards page for full details.
Note: Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
You’ll also be getting a link to my ZOOM The Craftroom (an exclusive TWICE-A-WEEK online event for my customers) and the monthly Online Tutorial. The November Tutorial features the Frosted Gingerbread Bundle!
Stampin’ Up! Seasonal Sale is COMING!
16 – 18 November 2021
Fold, snip, layer, and stamp! During the Seasonal Sale, you can stock up and save 10% on cardstock, 15% on ink pads, and 20% on dies. Build up your collection of crafting basics—and prepare for another year of top-tier projects—with a steal of a deal on papercrafting products!
Here’s the deets:
- The sale will run for three days only.
- The discount includes 10% off cardstock, 15% off ink pads (excluding ink pad bundles and third-party pads), and 20% off dies.
- The discount applies to products featured in the 2021–2022 Annual Catalog only. Products from the July–December 2021 Mini Catalog are not included.
- Sale begins on 16 November 2021 at 12:00 AM (MT) and ends on 18 November 2021 at 11:50 PM (MT)
Here’s a handy list of everything on sale – and their sale prices. Click the picture to open a printable list and start making YOUR list so you’ll be ready to go on the 16th!
Making your list? Well…take a gander at the colors you’re going to find in the new Jan-Jun 2022 Mini Catalog! Be sure to stock up on cardstock and ink pads (on sale!) and don’t forget the re-inkers and Stampin’ Write Markers while you’re at it!
Of course…you COULD join the team and do some discount stacking during the Sale! 😉
Check Out This Joining Special!
4 – 30 November 2021!
The Start with Savings Starter Kit promotion is a super opportunity to purchase your Starter Kit at a great deal! Instead of the standard $99 Starter Kit—which is already a steal of a deal—you can pick up a completely custom Starter Kit for only $75!!! What an absolutely unbeatable bargain for a box with a value of $125!
There’s no better time than November for you to join as a demonstrator! From 4 – 30 November, you’ll be able to purchase your Starter Kit with big savings!
- Promotion Period: 4 – 30 November 2021
- When a new demonstrator orders their custom Starter Kit, they will be able to redeem $125 of qualifying products for only $75 (normally $99).
- New demonstrators who submit their Independent Demonstrator Agreement (IDA) before 4 November or after 30 November will not be eligible for this promotion. Starter Kit orders must be placed between 4 November and 30 November to receive the discount.
- Joining Deadline: November 30, 2021; 11:50 PM (MT)
I would LOVE to have you join my awesome Critters-N-Creatin Krew (CNCK) team!
WHY be a Demonstrator?
- Get 20%–25% off all Stampin’ Up! products. That’s on….EVERYTHING!
- While there’s no requirement to sell, there is the opportunity to do so! You can earn additional income based on your sales and recruiting–just how much extra income is up to you.
- Set your own schedule and put in as much or as little or even….NONE at ALL… time as you’d like.
- Get support through online training resources, events, and a demonstrator-only online community with thousands of project ideas.
- Access to regular promotions, giving you an opportunity to contact customers.
- Opportunity to earn incentive trips.
- Get early looks at new products – and the chance to add them to your tool chest before anyone else!
- Chance to learn creative tips and techniques, share ideas, and come into contact with new friends who love papercrafting as much as you do!
There’s NO commitment and NO penalty if you decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you. Why not give it a try? The CNCK has a fun Facebook page where we chat a lot and share our projects (you can even win fun prizes!). And – we gather up via Zoom once a month, too, for folks that want to do that! Have I mentioned we’re a pretty fun group of folks? No?? Well – we totally are – and we’d love to have you join us!
Got questions about joining? Drop me a note at email@example.com! I’d be happy to chat with you more about it! You can also get more deets about being a Demonstrator here and then head here to get started and pick up that great deal on the Starter Kit!
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in this Project:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Thick Basic White Cardstock: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ (card base, scored and folded at 4 1/4″)
Shaded Spruce Cardstock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (mats for card front and for inner liner); ; 7/8″ x 3 1/2″ (mat for sentiment)
Basic White Cardstock: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (card front and inner liner); Scalloped Contours die cut (Candy Cane stamped panel); 3/4″ x 3 3/8″ (sentiment)
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Finn Fan Fix
Sunday is a good day for…being lazy!