Good morning and happy weekend! Whoo-hoo!! I think this might be tree putting-up weekend for us. I’ve got a shiny clean house and that makes me soooo happy that…putting up a tree to have those gorgeous white lights around seems like a really good plan! When do y’all get your trees and decorations up? Or…have you already!?
So – this is a two part post. First – to let you know that I’ll be live this evening at 7pm Eastern over on my Stamps-N-Lingers FB page. I’ve got a fun little card for you. Take a sneaky peek!
It’s a fun fold and features some pretty, wintery paper and a fun die cut! So…I hope you can join me!
Tonight. 7pm Eastern. Right here!
Okay. On to part deux!
Y’all have seen some sneak peeks of the new Jan – Jun 2021 Mini Catalog in the last couple weeks (check my YouTube channel if you haven’t seen them!) and your very own copy is on the way to you as we speak. Well – it is if you’re one of my customers already. Give me a shout if you’re not sure whether you’re on my mailing list, okay? 🙂
And – I’ve gotten a bunch of e-mails these past couple of days – folks who’ve been anxiously awaiting word on my Catalog Shares – so…here ’tis!
If you do NOT know what a “catalog share” is – it’s….sort of like your first run thru a Cruise Ship buffet. You know – back in the good ole days when you might have actually BEEN on a cruise ship! 😉
There’s a TON to choose from – so you try a little bit of this and a little dab of that! Then you know what to go back to for a second helping. 🙂
In the same vein – a catalog share gives you a chance to try a sample of all the new products in the catalog – and then you can see what you love and go back and purchase full packs of those goodies!
So – you can try a little bit of the beautiful new Designer Series Papers, specialty papers, cards & envelopes, and treat boxes, plus fun embellishments with one of my Catalog Shares! I’ll place our Shares order first jump out of the box on 5 Jan 21 and use expedited shipping so I get it back fast! Then I’ll get it all cut up, packaged and out the door quick as I can – as early in the week of the 11th as I can manage!
I’ve got a few options for you to pick from: a New Designer Series Paper Share, a New Embellishments Share, and an I Want It All Share (this one gets a free extra bonus!!). And there are even DOUBLE shares, too!
Shares are open to anyone – including demonstrators, so…check it…
1. New Designer Series Paper Share – $27.00 (+$7.50 Priority Shipping w/ Tracking)
You’ll get 72 – 6″ x 6″ sheets of beautiful new Designer Series Papers and some Specialty Papers, too! Plus 2 gorgeous cards and envelopes and a couple of the fun Love You Always Treat Boxes! To buy one of each of these packs of papers/envelopes/bags would cost you over $150 – plus shipping!
- Love You Always Specialty DSP – 6 sheets
- True Love DSP – 6 sheets
- Hydrangea Hill DSP – 6 sheets
- Dandy Garden 6″ x 6″ DSP – 12 sheets
- Fine Art Floral DSP – 6 sheets
- Sand & Sea DSP – 6 sheets
- Ice Cream Corner DSP – 6 sheets
- Snail Mail DSP – 6 sheets
- Well Suited DSP – 6 Sheets
- Love You Always Foil Sheets – 3 sheets – one each of 3 colors
- Hydrangea Hill Mercury Glass Designer Acetate – 4 sheets – 1 each of both designs in both colors
- Golden Garden Designer Specialty Acetate – 3 sheets – 1 each of of 3 designs
- Pearlescent Specialty Paper – 2 sheets
- Dandy Garden Memories & More Cards & Envelopes – 2 sets
- Love You Always Treat Boxes – 2 boxes
2. New Embellishment Share – $13.00 (+ $5 First Class Shipping with Tracking)
In all you’ll receive approx 158 new embellishments! To buy one of each pack would run you over $56 – plus shipping!
- Heart Charms – 4
- Matte Black Dots – 40
- Pastel Pearls – 40
- Ladybug Trinkets – 5
- Opal Rounds – 20
- Seaside Shells – 15 pieces
- Resin Hearts – 30
- Clever Clasps – 4
3. I Want It All – $40.00 (+$7.50 Priority Shipping)
You’ll get shares of all of the new Designer Series Papers, Specialty Papers, note cards and envelopes and embellishments. And, with an I Want It All order – I’ll also throw in a spool of the new Blushing Bride 3/8″ Metallic Ribbon!
4. Want Double the Fun? – DOUBLE I Want It All is the way to go! – $80 (+$8.00 Priority Shipping)
Order a double share of any package. I’ll cut the paper sheets into 6×12 so that you’ll be able to get 3 full A2 size card fronts from each sheet (except for the 6″ x 6″ DSPs – you’ll get double sheets of those!) And, with a DOUBLE I Want It All, you’ll get the Blushing Bride 3/8″ Metallic Ribbon AND a roll of Fine Art 3/8″ Ribbon FREE!
- I’ll submit the order on 5 Jan 21 when the Catalog goes Live
- You’ll receive a PayPal Invoice on 29 Dec 20 or when I get your order if you place it after the 29th. I’ll need payment before I submit the shares, please and thank you! 🙂
- Anyone is welcome to join in my share (please note, I can only ship to addresses within the US or Military APOs).
Deadline to sign up for the shares is Sunday, 3 Jan 21 at 8pm EST!!
If you’d like to join us, either complete the form below or email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your first and last name
- Email address connected to your Paypal account (Please note I can only accept PayPal for payment unless you’re already a customer of mine. If you are a customer, I’ll accept a check for payment!)
- Shipping Address
Let me know if you have any questions. Hope you’ll join the fun! Thanks!
SIGN UP HERE!
TIP: it might take a minute to get a Submitted message – be patient, okay? It’s a computer (here to help us!)
Just a note – spaces are limited so….get in on YOUR piece of the Share quick as a bunny!
HOST CODE FOR 1 DEC – 15 DEC: J4NNCNV7
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Customer Rewards page for full details. You’ll also be getting a link to my ZOOM The Craftroom (an exclusive online event for my customers) and the monthly Online Tutorial. The December Tutorial features the Arrange A Wreath Bundle!
Woohoo!!! I can’t be the only one who loves a Sale, right? If you’re like me and you love a great deal – then….pull out your wish list!
Stampin’ Up!’s Giant Year-End Closeout event is the perfect time to shop! You’ll get deep discounts on your favorite products from the August–December 2020 Mini Catalog! The Year-End Closeout happens only once a year – and…I’m seeing discounts on the list of up to 50% off! YES!!
Here’s the Deets:
Sale Dates: 8 December 2020 through 4 January 2021
- No minimum purchase required.
- Retiring items are available while supplies last.
- Exclusions apply: Carryover items will not be discounted.
- Due to increased shipping times and possible shipping delays during the month of December, we can’t guarantee delivery before Christmas.
- Ordering Deadlines: January 4, 2021 at 11:50 PM (MT)
Click here to download the full list of items that are retiring and which items are on sale starting on Tuesday, 8 December! Be ready to get shopping first thing – cuz…the items that are retiring are only while supplies last!! And everything on this list is retiring!!
Happy list making!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!