Good morning and happy Sunday! I am climbing back in the saddle – it’s not FAST but…I’m getting there! 🙂 It was fun to be back with you for a YouTube video last night – I missed y’all! I hope if you were able to join me that you enjoyed the card and the sneaky peek!
Speaking of the card – the Dainty Delight bundle was the thing that grabbed my attention when I opened my Jan – Apr 2023 Mini Catalog pre-order box on Friday when we got home! And – there’s the gorgeous Dainty Flowers DSP – which coordinates perfectly and will be FREE in the Jan – Feb 2023 Sale-a-Bration catalog when you make a qualifying purchase of $50 or more. I simply had to use it first! Take a look-see:
Look at those daisies!! I mean, serious. How could I resist this gorgeous set?!
I used the sketch side of the FUSION challenge as the layout inspiration for the card.
I started by adhering a piece of the so-pretty Dainty Flowers DSP to a Mossy Meadow mat for the card front. I matted a strip of a second Starry Sky design on Mossy Meadow and adhered it with Liquid Glue.
Then I pulled out the Dainty Delight die set (it’s so cool that SU is now naming the dies and the stamps the SAME, don’t you think?!) and cut a Mossy Meadow and Old Olive large stem. I snipped the Old Olive stem into two pieces.
Using Liquid Glue, I adhered the stems to the card front.
I cut out the Petal Pink flowers – one die gets you four flowers in one go! – and four Crushed Curry daisies – two full and two half. Then I used the little die that cuts out four flower centers to cut out some Crumb Cake centers – which I adhered to the daisies with Liquid Glue.
The sentiment – from Dainty Delight – I stamped in Starry Sky on Smoky Slate and cut it with the largest banner in the Stylish Shapes die set. Then I popped it onto the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I adhered the full daisies and the “bottom” half daisy with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the “top” half daisy with Liquid Glue.
Before adhering the Petal Pink flowers, I used my Crumb Cake Stampin’ Write Marker to “outline” the flower centers that the Dainty Delight die embosses as it cuts. Then I adhered then with Liquid Glue.
I added the final Petal Pink flower to the sentiment with a Stampin’ Dimensional. Two little leaves – cut from Old Olive and Mossy Meadow with the leaf die in the set – are adhered with Liquid Glue.
I added some Petal Pink and Balmy Blue sequins from the new Pastel Adhesive-backed Sequins (also coming on 5 Jan in the Jan – Apr 2023 Mini Catalog!) and the card front was done!
On the inside, I stamped a pretty image from Dainty Delight twice in Old Olive ink on a Basic White panel. I colored the images with my Dark Balmy Blue, Dark Petal Pink and Light Old Olive Stampin’ Blends.
I used Stampin’ Seal to adhere the panel to a Mossy Meadow mat and into my Smoky Slate card base, popped the card front on with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the card was done.
My Basic White Medium Envelope got the Dainty Delight flowers on the front…
…and more of the Dainty Flowers DSP on the envelope flap.
Et Voila! So…what do you think of this pretty thank you card with the Dainty Delight bundle and coordinating (and FREE!) Dainty Flowers DSP?? I know, right?! It’s just gorgeous and going to be a HUGE best seller, I have zero doubt!! I love that you’ll be able to buy the bundle (it’s going to be $54.75) and then you’ll be in the perfect spot to get the Dainty Flowers to go along with it for FREE! BOOM!
If you’d like to recreate this card, all the products and card cuts are listed below! And – this card is the one I made on last night’s YouTube video – along with the unboxing of my Jan – Apr 2023 and Jan – Feb 2023 Sale-A-Bration pre-pre-order goodies! If you’d like to see it – for the first time or again! – here ’tis!
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of the products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
Missed any tutorials? You can check out my past projects right here!
Connect with me! https://campsite.bio/stampsnlingers
P.S. Still time to get entered for Blog Candy! You might win one of two great Stampin’ Up! all-inclusive kits!! Check out this blog post here and…leave your comment there to get started!!
HOST CODE FOR 16 NOV – 30 NOV: NZZPUKSP
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Customer Rewards page for full details.
Note: Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
You’ll also be getting a link to my ZOOM The Craftroom (an exclusive TWICE-A-WEEK online event for my customers) and the monthly Online Tutorial. The November Tutorial features the Very Best Occasions Bundle!
December is your chance to join one of my Online Host Clubs (it’s like…open enrollment in Medicare only…WAAAAY more fun!!)! We’ve got a new catalog AND Sale-A-Bration coming so…it’s kind of a perfect time! 🙂
Each Club consists of three folks – who will be part of the club for 6 months. During that period- you’ll get to be the host TWICE – getting all the benefits, but…doing no extra work! And – two of the six months will be Sale-A-Bration months! 🙂
Here’s the deets!
– At least a $150.00 Workshop order during EACH of your host months!
– Which means you’ll have at least $15.00 of Stampin’ Rewards dollars to spend on the exclusive Host Stamp Sets, or any other current Stampin’ Up! product during your host months. Stampin’ Rewards are Stampin’ Up!-speak for “free money”!
– You’ll earn DOUBLE PEPPERMINTS on your Host Club Orders. Each $50 order earns 4 reward points, a $75 order earns you 6 reward points, etc. You’ll earn at least 24 reward points during your membership, meaning you’ll automatically earn at least ONE $40 Peppermint rewards gift! (Remember – when you gather up 16 Peppermints, you get to select a free reward gift valued up to $40!). You can get more info about my Punkin’ Heads Customer Rewards Program right here.
– You’ll receive a FREE monthly tutorial with 4-5 projects and access to all previous tutorials for the duration of the club. Right now, there are over Forty tutorials available only to Online Host Club members. That’s around TWO HUNDRED TWENTY or so not-seen-on-our-blogs projects for you to use as inspiration (and they ALL have all the card cuts and instructions!)
– Access to my Twice-Weekly Zoom The Craftroom online Zoom Party – where you can come craft and chat with me and other customers!
– FREE catalogs during your membership term
– FREE shipping in your Host Months
– A FREE STAMP SET of your choice valued up to $25 at the end of each “term”, any current set (excluding host sets)!
– At the end of the full 6 months, you’ll get first dibs at signing up for the next 6 month term!
Sound good?? I can tell you that it’s a GREAT way to build up your stash a little bit at a time – all while earning free product and Double Peppermints! It’s hard to find a downside, y’all!
Let me know quick as a bunya if you have questions or if you want one of the spots I have open!
Stamps-N-Lingers Ordering Special!
Here’s the deets!
1. All orders of $50 or greater (before shipping and taxes) placed in my online store thru midnight (Eastern Time) on 22 Nov 2022 will earn DOUBLE PEPPERMINT REWARD POINTS!!
2. Don’t forget to add my Host Code if your order is under $150 to get your free thank you gift (orders over $150 automatically get the free thank you gift – so don’t put in the host code!). Hey, Host Club ladies – be sure you’re adding YOUR host code (not mine!) – you’re getting Double Peppermints anyway!! 🤙🤙🤙
3. For more information about my Punkin Head Peppermint Reward points (my buyer reward program), click here.
Here’s a handy link right to my Online Store. 🙂
Drop me a note at Stamps-N-Lingers@comcast.net if you have any questions.
Just a note! Y’all know I’m on vacay so…I hope you’ll give me a little slack on how fast I respond to your orders! I’ll get to you just as quick as I can! 🙂
Happy Shopping & Seasonal Saving!
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in this Project:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Smoky Slate Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ (card base, scored and folded at 5 1/2″); Largest Stylish Shapes banner die cut (sentiment)
Mossy Meadow Cardstock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (x2 – mats for card front and for inner liner); 1 1/8″ x 5 1/4″ (mat for DSP strip on front); Dainty Delight die cut leaves
Old Olive Cardstock: Dainty Delight die cut leaves
Crushed Curry Cardstock: Dainty Delight die cut daisies (x4 – two full and two half)
Petal Pink Cardstock: Dainty Delight die cut flowers (x4)
Crumb Cake Cardstock: Dainty Delight die cut flower centers (x4)
Basic White Cardstock: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (inner liner)
Dainty Flowers DSP: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (card front); 1″ x 5 1/4″ (DSP strip on front); 2 1/4″ x 6″ (envelope flap)
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Shop the Clearance Rack here. Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Punkin Head Peppermint Rewards – My online customer thank you program!
Finn Fan Fix