Happy Monday! How was the weekend? Are you all ready for T-day?! Surprisingly, we bought a turkey on Saturday. I say surprisingly cuz…I mostly dislike turkey. But – I do like it smoked and I DO like smoked turkey BROTH! So…we’ll have both! I’ve still got a jar of my friend Julie’s garden veggies – and they are most excellent in smoked turkey soup! Therefore…turkey! Now – hopefully it’ll be thawed by Thursday! 😳😳😳
My card today is a pretty simple little number – a Fall-flavored thank you card from the Go To Greetings set – with some help from the pretty Hello Harvest bundle and Rustic Harvest DSP. Take a look-see!
The layout for this one was inspired by the sketch at the Freshly Made Sketches challenge!
And the color palette comes from the Color Throwdown challenge!
I started by adhering a piece of Crumb Cake paper from the Neutrals 6″ x 6″ DSP to a Pumpkin Pie panel for the card front.
From a couple of pieces of Rustic Harvest DSP, I cut out two rectangles using the next-to-smallest thinner die in the Stitched Rectangle Dies set.
I cut the Cajun Craze rectangle in half and used Liquid Glue to adhere it to the card front – with a gap between the two pieces. That let me “stretch” the rectangle! 😉
I adhered the Crushed Curry die cut at a right angle to the first rectangle using more Liquid Glue.
I embossed a leaf from the Leaf Labels and Amber Gem Combo pack in the Timeworn 3D Embossing Folder and adhered it with Liquid Glue.
I stamped the oak leaf from the Hello Harvest set in Pumpkin Pie – twice – on Very Vanilla cardstock and cut them out with the matching Rustic Pumpkins die. I adhered one of the leaves with Liquid Glue.
On a piece of Very Vanilla, I stamped the Hello Harvest sentiment in Cajun Craze and cut it out with the same Stitched Rectangle die that I’d used on the DSP. Then I popped it onto the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I tied a simple bow from a length of Crumb Cake baker’s twine from the Baker’s Twine Essentials Pack and adhered it with a Glue Dot.
I popped the second die cut leaf over the bow with a Stampin’ Dimensional – added a few Amber Gems (making sure to cover the hole in the top of the Leaf Label with a large gem) and the card front was done!
The inside of the card is very simple. I inked the Hello Harvest leaf in Pumpkin Pie ink, stamped it off TWICE on scrap paper, and then stamped it in the middle of a Very Vanilla panel.
I used Stampin’ Seal to adhere the panel to a Pumpkin Pie mat and into my Crumb Cake card base, popped the card front on with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the card was done!
My Very Vanilla Medium Envelope got the Hello Harvest leaf in Pumpkin Pie on the front…
…and a little more Rustic Harvest DSP on the envelope flap.
Et Voila! I just love the Hello Harvest stamp set with its bundled Rustic Pumpkins Dies, don’t you?! And the Rustic Harvest DSP is the epitome of “FALL”! Now, if you have NOT checked out the Go To Greetings set from the Annual Catalog, you need to take a gander right away! It’s a perfect set – and it’s perfectly named. It WILL be your go-to stamp set for all those greetings – from Happy Birthday and Thank You to Thinking of You and Just A Note…this one’s got you covered!
If you’d like to recreate this card, all the products and card cuts are listed below! And – I did a short video on how to make this card – if you’d like to see it, click right here!
Missed any tutorials? You can check out my past projects right here!
Connect with me! https://campsite.bio/stampsnlingers
P.S. Still time to get entered for Blog Candy! You might win one of two great Stampin’ Up! all-inclusive kits!! Check out this blog post here and…leave your comment there to get started!!
HOST CODE FOR 16 NOV – 30 NOV: NZZPUKSP
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Customer Rewards page for full details.
Note: Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
You’ll also be getting a link to my ZOOM The Craftroom (an exclusive TWICE-A-WEEK online event for my customers) and the monthly Online Tutorial. The November Tutorial features the Very Best Occasions Bundle!
December is your chance to join one of my Online Host Clubs (it’s like…open enrollment in Medicare only…WAAAAY more fun!!)! We’ve got a new catalog AND Sale-A-Bration coming so…it’s kind of a perfect time! 🙂
Each Club consists of three folks – who will be part of the club for 6 months. During that period- you’ll get to be the host TWICE – getting all the benefits, but…doing no extra work! And – two of the six months will be Sale-A-Bration months! 🙂
Here’s the deets!
– At least a $150.00 Workshop order during EACH of your host months!
– Which means you’ll have at least $15.00 of Stampin’ Rewards dollars to spend on the exclusive Host Stamp Sets, or any other current Stampin’ Up! product during your host months. Stampin’ Rewards are Stampin’ Up!-speak for “free money”!
– You’ll earn DOUBLE PEPPERMINTS on your Host Club Orders. Each $50 order earns 4 reward points, a $75 order earns you 6 reward points, etc. You’ll earn at least 24 reward points during your membership, meaning you’ll automatically earn at least ONE $40 Peppermint rewards gift! (Remember – when you gather up 16 Peppermints, you get to select a free reward gift valued up to $40!). You can get more info about my Punkin’ Heads Customer Rewards Program right here.
– You’ll receive a FREE monthly tutorial with 4-5 projects and access to all previous tutorials for the duration of the club. Right now, there are over Forty tutorials available only to Online Host Club members. That’s around TWO HUNDRED TWENTY or so not-seen-on-our-blogs projects for you to use as inspiration (and they ALL have all the card cuts and instructions!)
– Access to my Twice-Weekly Zoom The Craftroom online Zoom Party – where you can come craft and chat with me and other customers!
– FREE catalogs during your membership term
– FREE shipping in your Host Months
– A FREE STAMP SET of your choice valued up to $25 at the end of each “term”, any current set (excluding host sets)!
– At the end of the full 6 months, you’ll get first dibs at signing up for the next 6 month term!
Sound good?? I can tell you that it’s a GREAT way to build up your stash a little bit at a time – all while earning free product and Double Peppermints! It’s hard to find a downside, y’all!
Let me know quick as a bunya if you have questions or if you want one of the spots I have open!
Stamps-N-Lingers Ordering Special!
Here’s the deets!
1. All orders of $50 or greater (before shipping and taxes) placed in my online store thru midnight (Eastern Time) on 22 Nov 2022 will earn DOUBLE PEPPERMINT REWARD POINTS!!
2. Don’t forget to add my Host Code if your order is under $150 to get your free thank you gift (orders over $150 automatically get the free thank you gift – so don’t put in the host code!). Hey, Host Club ladies – be sure you’re adding YOUR host code (not mine!) – you’re getting Double Peppermints anyway!! 🤙🤙🤙
3. For more information about my Punkin Head Peppermint Reward points (my buyer reward program), click here.
Here’s a handy link right to my Online Store. 🙂
Drop me a note at Stamps-N-Lingers@comcast.net if you have any questions.
Just a note! Y’all know I’m on vacay so…I hope you’ll give me a little slack on how fast I respond to your orders! I’ll get to you just as quick as I can! 🙂
Happy Shopping & Seasonal Saving!
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in this Project:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Crumb Cake Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ (card base, scored and folded at 5 1/2″)
Pumpkin Pie Cardstock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (x2 – mats for card front and for inner liner)
Very Vanilla Cardstock: Hello Harvest stamped and die cut leaves; Stitched Rectangle Die cut (sentiment); 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (inner liner)
Rustic Harvest DSP: Stitched Rectangle Die cuts (x2)
Neutrals 6″ x 6″ DSP (in Crumb Cake): 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (card front); 2 1/4″ x 6″ (envelope flap)
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!