Good morning on HAWWWMP DAY!! We’re on the downward slide of the week and heading into the weekend! And we’re barreling head first into the end of my Double Peppermint Ordering Special AND the end of the Savings Are In Bloom Special! And…we’re like…48 hours from when I’ll be pre-ordering from the new 2022-2023 Annual Catalog AND ordering my packs and packs of the new catalogs to send out to all my customers! Busy – and FUN!! – times ahead! I LOVE new catalog time, don’t you?!?
My card today is actually….THREE cards! Three sweet little thank you notecards from the Blessings of Home stamp set and bundled Flowers of Home Die set. And check out the handy Heart & Home Memories & More Cards & Envelopes – they’re pre-printed and gorgeous! Take a look-see:
My subtle color scheme was inspired by the Cupcake Inspirations photo challenge colors. Also – I want to EAT those gorgeous cupcakes! 🥰
I started by stamping the smaller floral image from Blessings of Home in Smoky Slate ink. I stamped it three times on Basic White cardstock and then cut them out with the matching die in the bundled Flowers of Home die set.
I colored the three flowers using my Light Mint Macaron, Light So Saffron and Dark Petal Pink Stampin’ Blends.
I ran a short strip of Stampin’ Seal across the front of the smaller note cards from the Heart & Home Memories & More Cards & Envelopes. I used the Stampin’ Seal to adhere a loose “z” of the Petal Pink ribbon in the 1/8″ Cotton Ribbon Pack.
I used Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere the die cut floral over the top.
I stamped the Blessings of Home sentiment in Basic Gray on Basic White and cut it with a Stitched Rectangle Die. Then I used a couple of Stampin’ Dimensionals and a little Liquid Glue to adhere the sentiment to the front of the card.
I added a few Brushed Brass Butterflies – cuz there’s ALWAYS room for those, am I right?!? – and the little note card fronts were done.
For the inside, all I did was stamp the same floral image in stamped-off-once Smoky Slate in the middle of the inside panel – and that was it for the note cards!
The Heart & Home Memories & More Cards & Envelopes have sweet matching envelopes for the large and small note cards in the set…
…so all I had to do was stamp that same Blessings of Home floral image on the front in Smoky Slate Ink…
…and I let the pre-printed inside of the envelope flap do all the work for me!
So…quick as a bunny, I had three thank you cards – to use, or to…….wrap up with more of the Petal Pink 1/8″ Cotton Ribbon and give as a gift! 😉
Et Voila! I love these Heart & Home Memories & More Cards & Envelopes, don’t you?! They’re so pretty, right out of the package! Add a sweet floral and sentiment from the Blessings of Home bundle and you’re ready to go!
I hope you like!
Don’t miss your chance to pick up the handy and highly portable Mini Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine – and all the great bundles that are on sale! When you make a $50+ purchase from me this month (which is like…tomorrow!) – whether you buy the Mini Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine and/or any of the sale bundles or not – you’re going to get the MEGA Tutorial Bundle – on top of your DOUBLE PEPPERMINTS, your normal ordering gift AND the Daffodil Daydream Tutorial. That’s a lotta loot! 🙂 All the deets are down below! BUT – this ALL ends on 31 March – which is just one more sleep away!
If you’d like to recreate this card, all the products and card cuts you’ll need are down below!
And…I’ve also created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of the products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
Missed any tutorials? You can check out my past projects right here!
Connect with me! https://campsite.bio/stampsnlingers
HOST CODE FOR 16 MAR – 31 MAR: T4MP6PJS
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Customer Rewards page for full details.
Note: Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
You’ll also be getting a link to my ZOOM The Craftroom (an exclusive TWICE-A-WEEK online event for my customers) and the monthly Online Tutorial. The March Tutorial features the Daffodil Daydream Bundle!
ORDERING BONUS FROM ME!
GOOD FOR THE ENTIRE MONTH OF MARCH!
WHICH ENDS TOMORROW!
Check out this GINORMOUS bundle of Tutorials – featuring SIX of the amazing bundles in the Savings Are in Bloom Promotion!!
Everyone who places an order of $50 or greater (before shipping & tax) in the month of March 2022 (that’s right – ALL month!!) will receive a huge bonus tutorial package from me! You’ll get THIRTY ONE projects featuring bundles that are included in the Savings Are In Bloom Promotion. What?!? It’s like…it was planned or something! 😉
- Sweet As A Peach – July 2021
- Quiet Meadow – June 2021
- Pansy Patch – May 2021
- Art Gallery – April 2021 (contains retired items)
- Hydrangea Haven – February 2021 (contains retired items)
- Celebrate Sunflowers – June 2020 (contains retired items)
Note: there ARE some retired products used in several projects, but…I have faith you’ll be able to work around that!!
AND – you’ll STILL get:
- Peppermint Rewards!
- The Daffodil Daydream Tutorial! (if you’re counting – that is SEVEN Tutorials with a total of THIRTY SEVEN beautiful projects for you to use!
- A $10 ordering gift of your choice!
Wow – that’s a lotta stuff, right?!? TONS of creative inspiration….20% off on the Mighty Mini Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine….20% off coordinating bundles…Peppermints!…Ordering Gift!
TOMORROW IS THE LAST DAY TO GET DOUBLE POINTS!
In honor of the release of the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog Retiring List AND the Kick-off of the Last Chance Products Sale – I am giving DOUBLE PEPPERMINTS on orders (over $50) placed thru my Online Store today, 23 Mar thru 31 March 2022.
1. All orders of $50 or greater (before shipping and taxes) placed through my online store thru 1:59am (Eastern Time) on 31 March 2022 will earn DOUBLE PEPPERMINT REWARD POINTS!! And – let’s be real – I will NOT be double checking my computer at 2am! 😎😎😎 So – if your order is in my Inbox when I DO check it on 1 Apr – it’ll COUNT!
2. Don’t forget to add my Host Code (T4MP6PJS) if your order is under $150 to get your free thank you gift (orders over $150 automatically get the free thank you gift!). Hey, Host Club ladies – be sure you’re adding YOUR host code (not mine!) – you’re getting Double Peppermints anyway!!
3. For more information about my Punkin Head Peppermint Reward points (my buyer reward program), click here.
4. You’ll also be getting the March Daffodil Daydream tutorial AND the SUPER Tutorial Bundle. Score!
It’s hard to believe, but…the new 2022-2023 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog will be here soon! Like…end of this week!! Whoo-hoo!
Here’s the deets:
- I’ll order the 2022-2023 Annual Catalogs on 1 April for my customers. Soon as I get them back, I’ll be packing ’em up and sending them right back out to my customers quick as a bunny. I’m figuring that the new catalogs for my customers will begin arriving in your mailbox by mid-April. Fingers crossed!
- If you’re NOT a current customer of mine but would LIKE to be and would like to get a copy of the upcoming catalog when I mail them out, simply place an order through my online store and you’ll be added to my mailing list!
- Ordering from the new Annual Catalog starts on 3 May 2022!
Let me know if you have any questions. You’ve still got time to get on my list – but…tarry not!
I am SO excited to see the new catalog! Demonstrator pre-order starts on 1 April (and that’s NO JOKE!)! If you’re interested in joining the team, then you can preorder and get the discount for yourself! Head over to my joining page here to see the benefits of being a Demonstrator and to sign up now! I would love to have you on my team and help you get all the discounts, and early goodies, and…ALL THE THINGS! 🙂
SAVINGS ARE IN BLOOM ENDS TOMORROW!
Mini Cut & Emboss Machine and Select Bundles 20% Off March 1-31!!
During the month of March, you can pick up the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine at a 20% discount! This miniature machine is compatible with a large selection of Stampin’ Up! embossing folders and dies. Build your craft collection and combine the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine with any (or all!) of the select stamp-and-die bundles that are also available for 20% off during the month of March!
Savings Are In Bloom Promotion Details:
- Promotion Sales Period: 1 Mar – 31 Mar 2022
- Promotion Ends: 31 March 2022 at 11:50 PM MT
- The Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine will be available for purchase at a 20% discount.
- A number of select stamp-and-die bundles that are compatible with the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine will also be available for purchase at a 20% discount.
You can see the full list of bundles included in the sale on this flyer, click the image to open the full-size PDF:
Let me know if you have any questions.
The 2021-2022 Annual Catalog Last Chance Products Sale
You’ve been waiting and now is the Time! The Last Chance Products are available for you to order!!
Stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! Save up to 50% on essential craft supplies. Please note – this selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last!!
- Each Last Chance Products promotion typically includes a Retiring List (products that will no longer be available once the catalog retires) and a Carryover List (products that will still be available once the catalog retires). For this catalog’s Last Chance Products promotion, a Carryover List will not be provided; carryover products can be viewed in the 2022–2023 Annual Catalog.
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit and redeemed as a 50% off item or with Stampin’ Rewards. Whoo-hoo!
- Only orders opened and closed during the promotion period apply.
- Stamp Sets are not guaranteed during this promotion and are while supplies last.
- 2 May 2022 at 11:50 PM (MT) – but remember that these things are while supplies last – when they’re gone they’re gone!
Click here to go right to the Last Chance Products in my Online Store!
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in this Project:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Heart & Home Memories & More Cards & Envelopes: 3 of the small cards and matching envelopes
Basic White Cardstock: 1″ x 2 3/8″ Stitched Rectangle Die cut (x3 – sentiment); Flowers of Home die cut flowers (x3)
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
I make this Dimensional cover look gooooood!