Good morning, y’all! Can you believe that it’s almost the end of March already? I cannot. It feels like the Savings Are in Bloom sale and my DOUBLE peppermints started yesterday. But they didn’t and they’re both almost over. 😳😳😳
In between making bagels and pizza yesterday, I had a Zoom the Craftroom and, while we chatted, made a pretty card for you using the Paradise Palms bundle (which is carrying over into the new catalog – whoohooo!!) and the Tasteful Labels dies (which are NOT – they retire on 2 May and are on sale now for 20% off!). Take a look-see:
The layout for this one was inspired by the sketch over at the Just Add Ink challenge.
I started with a Very Vanilla panel for the card front.
From a piece of scrap cardstock, I used a smooth-sided Circles Layering Die to cut out a 2 3/8″ wide circle. Then I set the circle onto the Very Vanilla panel and used it as a mask.
Using a Blending Brush, I added Crushed Curry all around the circle. Tip: use a circular motion and start OFF your cardstock on your scrap paper. I kept adding color until I had the depth of the shade I wanted. When I picked up the mask, I had a setting sun! Then I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to a Soft Suede mat.
I cut three of the large palm trees from Very Vanilla cardstock using the die in the Palms Die set.
I used Blending Brushes to add Evening Evergreen to the tree tops and Soft Suede to the trunks.
I adhered the first two trees with Liquid Glue – and then used small pieces of Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere the final tree (that’s the one on the right).
I used the grass die in the Palms Die set to cut out some grass from Very Vanilla – then used the Blending Brushes again to add Evening Evergreen to the top of the die cut – and light Soft Suede to the bottom. Then I popped it over the bottom of the trunks (which I snipped so they’d not extend past the “grass”) with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
On a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock, I stamped the sentiment from the Paradise Palms stamp set in Evening Evergreen, then cut it with a Tasteful Labels die.
I popped the sentiment onto the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and…forced myself to stop while I was ahead! It was HAARD – but the card front was done.
On the inside, I stamped a second Paradise Palms sentiment in Evening Evergreen in the middle of a Very Vanilla panel. Over the top, in stamped-off-once Soft Suede, I added the small three-palm image from Paradise Palms.
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to a Soft Suede mat and into my Thick Very Vanilla card base, popped the card front on with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the card was done.
My Very Vanilla Medium Envelope got the three-tree image from Paradise Palms in full-strength Soft Suede on the front…
…and some Evening Evergreen DSP from the 2021-2023 In Colors DSP on the envelope flap.
Et Voila! I am so SO happy that the Paradise Palms stamp set and Palms Dies (which work with the Mini Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine!) will be around for another year, aren’t you?? BUT – and this is sorta big! – when it re-appears in the 2022-2023 Annual Catalog, it will NOT be a bundle! Which means you will NOT get the instant 10% savings! Which subsequently means that – if you love this one like I do – then you want to get it right now before the Jan – Jun 2022 Mini Catalog goes away in June! But, the Tasteful Labels die set is ALREADY on the retiring list, so..THAT one is now while-supplies-last (with a 20% discount!) and things have been flying off the shelf!
I hope you like!
Don’t miss your chance to pick up the handy and highly portable Mini Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine – and all the great bundles that are on sale! When you make a $50+ purchase from me this month (which is like…two more days!) – whether you buy the Mini Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine and/or any of the sale bundles or not – you’re going to get the MEGA Tutorial Bundle – on top of your DOUBLE PEPPERMINTS, your normal ordering gift AND the Daffodil Daydream Tutorial. That’s a lotta loot! 🙂 All the deets are down below! BUT – this ALL ends on 31 March – which is right around the corner!
If you’d like to recreate this card, all the products and card cuts you’ll need are down below!
And…I’ve also created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of the products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
Missed any tutorials? You can check out my past projects right here!
Connect with me! https://campsite.bio/stampsnlingers
HOST CODE FOR 16 MAR – 31 MAR: T4MP6PJS
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Customer Rewards page for full details.
Note: Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
You’ll also be getting a link to my ZOOM The Craftroom (an exclusive TWICE-A-WEEK online event for my customers) and the monthly Online Tutorial. The March Tutorial features the Daffodil Daydream Bundle!
ORDERING BONUS FROM ME!
GOOD FOR THE ENTIRE MONTH OF MARCH!
WHICH ENDS ON THURSDAY!
Check out this GINORMOUS bundle of Tutorials – featuring SIX of the amazing bundles in the Savings Are in Bloom Promotion!!
Everyone who places an order of $50 or greater (before shipping & tax) in the month of March 2022 (that’s right – ALL month!!) will receive a huge bonus tutorial package from me! You’ll get THIRTY ONE projects featuring bundles that are included in the Savings Are In Bloom Promotion. What?!? It’s like…it was planned or something! 😉
- Sweet As A Peach – July 2021
- Quiet Meadow – June 2021
- Pansy Patch – May 2021
- Art Gallery – April 2021 (contains retired items)
- Hydrangea Haven – February 2021 (contains retired items)
- Celebrate Sunflowers – June 2020 (contains retired items)
Note: there ARE some retired products used in several projects, but…I have faith you’ll be able to work around that!!
AND – you’ll STILL get:
- Peppermint Rewards!
- The Daffodil Daydream Tutorial! (if you’re counting – that is SEVEN Tutorials with a total of THIRTY SEVEN beautiful projects for you to use!
- A $10 ordering gift of your choice!
Wow – that’s a lotta stuff, right?!? TONS of creative inspiration….20% off on the Mighty Mini Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine….20% off coordinating bundles…Peppermints!…Ordering Gift!
JUST A FEW DAYS REMAIN!
In honor of the release of the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog Retiring List AND the Kick-off of the Last Chance Products Sale – I am giving DOUBLE PEPPERMINTS on orders (over $50) placed thru my Online Store today, 23 Mar thru 31 March 2022.
1. All orders of $50 or greater (before shipping and taxes) placed through my online store thru 1:59am (Eastern Time) on 31 March 2022 will earn DOUBLE PEPPERMINT REWARD POINTS!! And – let’s be real – I will NOT be double checking my computer at 2am! 😎😎😎 So – if your order is in my Inbox when I DO check it on 1 Apr – it’ll COUNT!
2. Don’t forget to add my Host Code (T4MP6PJS) if your order is under $150 to get your free thank you gift (orders over $150 automatically get the free thank you gift!). Hey, Host Club ladies – be sure you’re adding YOUR host code (not mine!) – you’re getting Double Peppermints anyway!!
3. For more information about my Punkin Head Peppermint Reward points (my buyer reward program), click here.
4. You’ll also be getting the March Daffodil Daydream tutorial AND the SUPER Tutorial Bundle. Score!
It’s hard to believe, but…the new 2022-2023 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog will be here soon! Like…end of this week!! Whoo-hoo!
Here’s the deets:
- I’ll order the 2022-2023 Annual Catalogs on 1 April for my customers. Soon as I get them back, I’ll be packing ’em up and sending them right back out to my customers quick as a bunny. I’m figuring that the new catalogs for my customers will begin arriving in your mailbox by mid-April. Fingers crossed!
- If you’re NOT a current customer of mine but would LIKE to be and would like to get a copy of the upcoming catalog when I mail them out, simply place an order through my online store and you’ll be added to my mailing list!
- Ordering from the new Annual Catalog starts on 3 May 2022!
Let me know if you have any questions. You’ve still got time to get on my list – but…tarry not!
I am SO excited to see the new catalog! Demonstrator pre-order starts on 1 April (and that’s NO JOKE!)! If you’re interested in joining the team, then you can preorder and get the discount for yourself! Head over to my joining page here to see the benefits of being a Demonstrator and to sign up now! I would love to have you on my team and help you get all the discounts, and early goodies, and…ALL THE THINGS! 🙂
SAVINGS ARE IN BLOOM FOR TWO MORE DAYS
Mini Cut & Emboss Machine and Select Bundles 20% Off March 1-31!!
During the month of March, you can pick up the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine at a 20% discount! This miniature machine is compatible with a large selection of Stampin’ Up! embossing folders and dies. Build your craft collection and combine the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine with any (or all!) of the select stamp-and-die bundles that are also available for 20% off during the month of March!
Savings Are In Bloom Promotion Details:
- Promotion Sales Period: 1 Mar – 31 Mar 2022
- Promotion Ends: 31 March 2022 at 11:50 PM MT
- The Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine will be available for purchase at a 20% discount.
- A number of select stamp-and-die bundles that are compatible with the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine will also be available for purchase at a 20% discount.
You can see the full list of bundles included in the sale on this flyer, click the image to open the full-size PDF:
Let me know if you have any questions.
The 2021-2022 Annual Catalog Last Chance Products Sale
You’ve been waiting and now is the Time! The Last Chance Products are available for you to order!!
Stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! Save up to 50% on essential craft supplies. Please note – this selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last!!
- Each Last Chance Products promotion typically includes a Retiring List (products that will no longer be available once the catalog retires) and a Carryover List (products that will still be available once the catalog retires). For this catalog’s Last Chance Products promotion, a Carryover List will not be provided; carryover products can be viewed in the 2022–2023 Annual Catalog.
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit and redeemed as a 50% off item or with Stampin’ Rewards. Whoo-hoo!
- Only orders opened and closed during the promotion period apply.
- Stamp Sets are not guaranteed during this promotion and are while supplies last.
- 2 May 2022 at 11:50 PM (MT) – but remember that these things are while supplies last – when they’re gone they’re gone!
Click here to go right to the Last Chance Products in my Online Store!
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in this Project:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Thick Very Vanilla Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ (card base, scored and folded at 5 1/2″)
Soft Suede Cardstock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (x2 – mats for card front and for inner liner);
Very Vanilla Cardstock: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (x2 – card front and inner liner); Tasteful Labels die cut (sentiment);Palms die cut trees (x3) and grass
2021-2023 In Color DSP (in Evening Evergreen): 3″ x 6″ (envelope flap)
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
We made a quick trip to the post office and hardware store yesterday and, naturally, the Man rode along.
He was hoping for Home Depot or Lowe’s but…was appeased by the stop at the bank drive-thru on the way home.
This is how he spends the 10 min or so it takes to do our financial business.
He is staring with intense focus into the window attempting to use the Aussie mind-meld (which is impossible without physically touching the other person, but…that’s a whole ‘nuther thing) to get the teller to giiiiivvveee the dog a coooooookkkiiiiiiieeeee……
Oddly – she appeared to NOT even see him! 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀
Wayne had to ASK for the obligatory bank cookie.
How did she MISS him!? 🤷♀️🤷♀️🤷♀️