Good morning, y’all – and welcome to the edge of the weekend! I hope you’ve got good weather and fun plans ahead! If our weather is like it was yesterday, I hope we’ll get to spend some time outside doing outside stuff!
If you were able to join me yesterday for my YouTube live, I appreciate you spending part of your week with me! If not, and you’d like to see the replay, here ’tis!
We’re only a few days away from the release of the Waves of the Ocean collection (and you can order MY Special Bundle right now!) and I wanted to give you another little peek at this amazing new suite! I used it – and the Paradise Palms bundle – one of my very favorite bundles ever – to make a retirement card for a friend! It’s all set over top of FREE (but only for a couple more days!) Simply Marbleous DSP! Take a look-see:
The layout for this one is from the Freshly Made Sketches challenge this week.
And – a retirement card seemed sort of perfect for the last challenge we’ll ever see from the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge! Yes – this is their last challenge for us – and we’re going to miss them! 🙁
To begin, I cut the 5th-from-the-largest of the Layering Diorama dies from a Basic Black panel.
Then I embossed the panel in the Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder.
I placed a piece of the Simply Marbleous DSP (this is Free. With a $50+ order. Until the end of February. Which is…Monday!) cut at the same size as the front of my card, into my Stamparatus. Using the die cut black panel as a guide, I positioned the big, bold wave stamp from the Waves of Inspiration set.
To stamp the wave, I inked just the large portion of the image with Coastal Cabana ink. Then I used a Sponge Dauber to add some Bermuda Bay and then Misty Moonlight ink here and there on the image. Note: you don’t want the entire image stamped onto the DSP – so you can cover all but the main portion with a Sticky Note if that helps!
I added a couple three seagulls from Waves of Inspiration in Bermuda Bay ink and used Liquid Glue to adhere the DSP to the front of my Coastal Cabana card base. Then I popped the die cut and embossed card front on with Black Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I used the big palm tree die in the Palms Die set to cut a Basic Black palm tree. Using double-stacked Mini Black Stampin’ Dimensionals under the center of the palm top – and single layer Dimensionals under the right side of the palm top – I adhered the tree to the card front.
I stamped a sentiment from the Special Moments stamp set – this is another FREE product that you can get – this with a $100+ purchase – thru the 28th! – onto more of the Simply Marbleous DSP. Then I cut it out with the smaller label die in the Waves Die set (bundled with the Waves of Inspiration stamp set).
I popped the sentiment onto the card front with Mini Black Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Then I carefully “threaded” the trunk of my die cut palm tree thru the handy hole in the sentiment label! 😉
That was it for this card – I forced myself to stop – and not add any bling – cuz…it’s for a guy! But, for the video version – I added a few Rhinestone Waves Basic Jewels (part of the Waves of the Ocean collection!).
On the inside, I added a sentiment from the Paradise Palms set in Bermuda Bay on a Basic White panel. Then I placed the panel into the Stamparatus and stamped the Waves of Inspiration wave (with the same colors as the one on the front of the card), and the three-palm image, ground image and seagulls from Paradise Palms in Tuxedo Black.
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to a Basic Black mat and into the Coastal Cabana card base and the card was done!
My Basic White Medium Envelope got a repeat of the wave, trees, ground and seagulls on the front…
…and I added more Simply Marbleous DSP (and the three-palm image from Paradise Palms in Tuxedo Black) on the envelope flap.
Et Voila! I love love love how this turned out! That Palms Die cut tree is a perfectly perfect silhouette over the Simply Marbleous DSP “water! The Layering Diorama created a sweet little “lagoon”, don’t you think? And, I think we can agree that the Waves of Inspiration stamp set – that WAVE!! – and bundled Waves Dies are amazing! I am such a fan of the images in the Paradise Palms set – and love the “retirement” theme from its sentiments, too. This card would work for so many occasions – that Special Moments sentiment on the front leaves it wide open! 😉
I hope you like!
We’re really running out of days for you to pick up the Special Moments set and the Simply Marbleous DSP – along with all the OTHER freebies in Sale-A-Bration. And the chance to join the team with the extra TWO FREE stamp sets is rapidly dwindling, too! 🙁
If you’d like to recreate this card, all the products and card cuts you’ll need are down below!
And…I’ve also created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of the products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
Missed any tutorials? You can check out my past projects right here!
Connect with me! https://campsite.bio/stampsnlingers
HOST CODE FOR 16 FEB – 28 FEB: 6NB7G7BN
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Customer Rewards page for full details.
Note: Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
You’ll also be getting a link to my ZOOM The Craftroom (an exclusive TWICE-A-WEEK online event for my customers) and the monthly Online Tutorial. The February Tutorial features the Paradise Palms Bundle!
STAMPS-N-LINGERS SPECIAL BUNDLE AVAILABLE FOR ORDERING!
This coastal collection includes an inspiring set of stamps and detailed dies, both EARLY RELEASE PRODUCTS from the upcoming 2022–2023 Annual Catalog. Plus, a pack of paper made from images of hand-poured paint, blue-hued foil sheets for a sea of shine, and radiant rhinestones for a splash of sparkle—each an exclusive product you can only purchase during the promotion period!
- Waves Of The Ocean Product Collection available beginning March 1, 2022.
- Ordering Deadline: May 2, 2022; 11:50 PM (MT)
- The Waves of Inspiration Stamp Set and Waves Dies can be ordered separately, if desired.
- The following exclusive products are only available while supplies last:
- Waves of the Ocean 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper
- Blue Foils 12″ x 12″ Specialty Paper
- Rhinestone Waves Basic Jewels
- Qualifying orders are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards. The Waves of the Ocean Collection can not be selected as a half price item.
- Waves of the Ocean items can be added to a starter kit. So if you want to get your hands on this product early, join now and add the items to your Starter Kit!
You can buy these products together or a la carte starting on 1 March!
OR…I’ve sort of gotten used to coming up with a Special Bundle to help you get your goodies AND save a little money! So…here ’tis for the Waves of the Ocean collection!
If you bought all these products separately you’d spend about $104 when you factor in shipping and tax – depending on how much Uncle Sam takes where you live. Buy the Special Bundle, though, and it’ll cost you just $81 – and that includes the Shipping & Tax!
PLEASE NOTE: This offer is available to anyone – but I can only ship to addresses in the United States or Military APO addresses. Thanks for your understanding!
** SHIPPING/SUPPLY CHAIN NOTICE: Since we’re all being affected by the current shipping and supply chain issues, it could be that some of these products might not be available when I place the orders. We’re not able to do backorders now, so the way forward will be for me to refund you the portion of the bundle that I can’t order for you. That way, the REST of your goodies will be on the way for you to play with lickety-split! But – rest assured – I’ll order first jump out of the box on the 1st, so…fingers crossed!
NOTE: I’ll only be offering this bundle at this great discount until 8 March 2022 – so…don’t hesitate!
If this looks like a good plan to you – head on over to my Stamps-N-Lingers Waves of the Ocean Special Bundle page and use the form there to get your bundle ordered!
Happy Stamping & Bundling!
FOUR DAYS – THAT’S ALL THAT IS LEFT!
Can you even believe it?!?
During the January – February Sale-a-bration event you’ll find amazing reasons to SHOP, HOST and (most importantly!!) JOIN! Check it out!
- There are 7 new products (4 stamp sets and 3 paper packs) that are available as free items to choose from with a Level 1 order (free with an order of $50+)
- There are 2 new items (1 stamp set and paper BUNDLE and and an amazing Sentiment set!) that are available as free choices with a Level 2 order (free with an order of $100+).
- There’s also a great new host exclusive stamp set called Calming Camelia that you can pick up for FREE with either a personal order of $300+ or a party with sales totaling $300+!
- Drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in setting up a personal host code for you and your friends to use – when you collect orders to reach the $300 retail point then you’ll get this cool sentiment-only stamp set for FREE! And that’s on TOP of the free Sale-A-Bration picks you’ll have!
JOIN – HERE’S THE BEST PART OF ALL!
- There is an AWESOME joining promotion happening! If you purchase the Starter Kit between January 4 and February 28, you’ll get to pick a TWO FREE stamp sets with your Starter Kit!! All stamp sets except for host exclusive and Sale-a-bration stamp sets are can be picked as your free sets!!
- When you purchase the Starter Kit for $99 + taxes (if applicable) before the end of Sale-a-bration, the kit ships for FREE and you get to pick $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise and you’ll get TWO additional FREE stamp sets with your kit! Yay!! Two free stamp sets in addition to $125 in merchandise for $99, yes please!!
If you have any questions about joining, please drop me a note at email@example.com, I’d love to chat with you!
Savings Are In Bloom – Mini Cut & Emboss Machine and Select Bundles 20% Off March 1-31!!
During the month of March, you can pick up the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine at a 20% discount! This miniature machine is compatible with a large selection of Stampin’ Up! embossing folders and dies. Build your craft collection and combine the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine with any (or all!) of the select stamp-and-die bundles that are also available for 20% off during the month of March!
Savings Are In Bloom Promotion Details:
- Promotion Sales Period: 1 Mar – 31 Mar 2022
- Promotion Ends: 31 March 2022 at 11:50 PM MT
- The Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine will be available for purchase at a 20% discount.
- A number of select stamp-and-die bundles that are compatible with the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine will also be available for purchase at a 20% discount.
- For this promotion only, Stampin’ Up! has brought back the previously popular Art Gallery, Celebrate Sunflowers, and Garden Wishes bundles. They will only be available in their bundle form during this promotion, so make sure to get them while you still can!
- The Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and select compatible bundles can be bought together or separately.
- There is no limit on the number of Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machines you can purchase during this promotion.
- Products are available in all markets while supplies last. Offer may vary from market to market based on product availability. No backorders or substitutions will be allowed.
- The stamp-and-die bundles that can be found in a current catalog will be replenished until they retire. When they do retire, the bundles will be added to the Retiring List.
- Due to supply chain challenges, this promotion may be altered or ended early. I’ll let you know if we hear that this offer may be ended before March 31. 🤙🤙
You can see the full list of bundles included in the sale on this flyer, click the image to open the full-size PDF:
Let me know if you have any questions. This amazeballs sale starts on 1 March – which is like..next week. Can you believe that?!
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in this Project:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Coastal Cabana Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ (card base, scored and folded at 5 1/2″)
Basic Black Cardstock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (card front and mat for inner liner); Palms Die cut palm tree
Basic White Cardstock: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (inner liner)
Simply Marbleous 6″ x 6″ DSP: 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ (front of card); Waves die cut label (sentiment); 3″ x 6″ envelope flap
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Finn Fan Fix
Finn has quite the repertoire of tricks.
We professional dog influencers call those….”behaviors”. 😎
I give you the basic…”Peek-A-Boo”. Difficulty Level: 2.3
Pretty much any dog with a modicum of sense can do a Peek-A-Boo.
Only the best can perform at the Masterclass Level.
The Reverse Peek-A-Boo.
Difficulty level: 9.8.
Not for the faint of heart.