Morning, all! I hope you’re waking up to a good day and a nice weekend ahead! We made the planting list yesterday and….it’s the day to get like…16 things started! So – we’ll be getting seeds going today. Spring is trying to spring!!
Tonight, though, I’ll be going live over on my Stamps-N-Lingers FB page at 7pm Eastern! I’ve got an easy little fun fold for you that I hope you’ll like! Here’s a sneaky peek!
It’s bright. It’s cheery. It’s fun! 🙂
I hope you’ll think so – and I hope you’ll join me to watch it come together!
Tonight. 7pm Eastern. Right here.
Connect with me! https://campsite.bio/stampsnlingers
HOST CODE FOR 16 FEB – 28 FEB: 6NB7G7BN
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Customer Rewards page for full details.
Note: Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
You’ll also be getting a link to my ZOOM The Craftroom (an exclusive TWICE-A-WEEK online event for my customers) and the monthly Online Tutorial. The February Tutorial features the Paradise Palms Bundle!
STAMPS-N-LINGERS SPECIAL BUNDLE AVAILABLE FOR ORDERING!
This coastal collection includes an inspiring set of stamps and detailed dies, both EARLY RELEASE PRODUCTS from the upcoming 2022–2023 Annual Catalog. Plus, a pack of paper made from images of hand-poured paint, blue-hued foil sheets for a sea of shine, and radiant rhinestones for a splash of sparkle—each an exclusive product you can only purchase during the promotion period!
- Waves Of The Ocean Product Collection available beginning March 1, 2022.
- Ordering Deadline: May 2, 2022; 11:50 PM (MT)
- The Waves of Inspiration Stamp Set and Waves Dies can be ordered separately, if desired.
- The following exclusive products are only available while supplies last:
- Waves of the Ocean 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper
- Blue Foils 12″ x 12″ Specialty Paper
- Rhinestone Waves Basic Jewels
- Qualifying orders are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards. The Waves of the Ocean Collection can not be selected as a half price item.
- Waves of the Ocean items can be added to a starter kit. So if you want to get your hands on this product early, join now and add the items to your Starter Kit!
You can buy these products together or a la carte starting on 1 March!
OR…I’ve sort of gotten used to coming up with a Special Bundle to help you get your goodies AND save a little money! So…here ’tis for the Waves of the Ocean collection!
If you bought all these products separately you’d spend about $104 when you factor in shipping and tax – depending on how much Uncle Sam takes where you live. Buy the Special Bundle, though, and it’ll cost you just $81 – and that includes the Shipping & Tax!
PLEASE NOTE: This offer is available to anyone – but I can only ship to addresses in the United States or Military APO addresses. Thanks for your understanding!
** SHIPPING/SUPPLY CHAIN NOTICE: Since we’re all being affected by the current shipping and supply chain issues, it could be that some of these products might not be available when I place the orders. We’re not able to do backorders now, so the way forward will be for me to refund you the portion of the bundle that I can’t order for you. That way, the REST of your goodies will be on the way for you to play with lickety-split! But – rest assured – I’ll order first jump out of the box on the 1st, so…fingers crossed!
NOTE: I’ll only be offering this bundle at this great discount until 8 March 2022 – so…don’t hesitate!
If this looks like a good plan to you – head on over to my Stamps-N-Lingers Waves of the Ocean Special Bundle page and use the form there to get your bundle ordered!
Happy Stamping & Bundling!
During the January – February Sale-a-bration event you’ll find amazing reasons to SHOP, HOST and (most importantly!!) JOIN! Check it out!
- There are 7 new products (4 stamp sets and 3 paper packs) that are available as free items to choose from with a Level 1 order (free with an order of $50+)
- There are 2 new items (1 stamp set and paper BUNDLE and and an amazing Sentiment set!) that are available as free choices with a Level 2 order (free with an order of $100+).
- There’s also a great new host exclusive stamp set called Calming Camelia that you can pick up for FREE with either a personal order of $300+ or a party with sales totaling $300+!
- Drop me an email at email@example.com if you’re interested in setting up a personal host code for you and your friends to use – when you collect orders to reach the $300 retail point then you’ll get this cool sentiment-only stamp set for FREE! And that’s on TOP of the free Sale-A-Bration picks you’ll have!
JOIN – HERE’S THE BEST PART OF ALL!
- There is an AWESOME joining promotion happening! If you purchase the Starter Kit between January 4 and February 28, you’ll get to pick a TWO FREE stamp sets with your Starter Kit!! All stamp sets except for host exclusive and Sale-a-bration stamp sets are can be picked as your free sets!!
- When you purchase the Starter Kit for $99 + taxes (if applicable) before the end of Sale-a-bration, the kit ships for FREE and you get to pick $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise and you’ll get TWO additional FREE stamp sets with your kit! Yay!! Two free stamp sets in addition to $125 in merchandise for $99, yes please!!
If you have any questions about joining, please drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org, I’d love to chat with you!
Savings Are In Bloom – Mini Cut & Emboss Machine and Select Bundles 20% Off March 1-31!!
During the month of March, you can pick up the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine at a 20% discount! This miniature machine is compatible with a large selection of Stampin’ Up! embossing folders and dies. Build your craft collection and combine the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine with any (or all!) of the select stamp-and-die bundles that are also available for 20% off during the month of March!
Savings Are In Bloom Promotion Details:
- Promotion Sales Period: 1 Mar – 31 Mar 2022
- Promotion Ends: 31 March 2022 at 11:50 PM MT
- The Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine will be available for purchase at a 20% discount.
- A number of select stamp-and-die bundles that are compatible with the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine will also be available for purchase at a 20% discount.
- For this promotion only, Stampin’ Up! has brought back the previously popular Art Gallery, Celebrate Sunflowers, and Garden Wishes bundles. They will only be available in their bundle form during this promotion, so make sure to get them while you still can!
- The Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and select compatible bundles can be bought together or separately.
- There is no limit on the number of Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machines you can purchase during this promotion.
- Products are available in all markets while supplies last. Offer may vary from market to market based on product availability. No backorders or substitutions will be allowed.
- The stamp-and-die bundles that can be found in a current catalog will be replenished until they retire. When they do retire, the bundles will be added to the Retiring List.
- Due to supply chain challenges, this promotion may be altered or ended early. I’ll let you know if we hear that this offer may be ended before March 31. 🤙🤙
You can see the full list of bundles included in the sale on this flyer, click the image to open the full-size PDF:
Let me know if you have any questions. This amazeballs sale starts on 1 March – which is like..next week. Can you believe that?!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Finn Fan Fix
Sometimes carrying the bottle dries your lips pretty bad.
And then they don’t get down over your lips right!
And sometimes it’s really really funny!