Good morning and welcome to another work week. I hope it will be a good one for all of you!
My card today is a Slim-Line one and I don’t usually do them. The lack of envelopes is a sticky point for me – but…I saw the sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches this week and I wanted to play along. And it occured to me that….regular business envelopes are slim-line-card-friendly. And – mine are the security-kind so…no one will be able to “peek” at my card! 😉
With that problem solved…I pulled out my Snailed It bundle – yes, FINALLY got it!!, the coordinating Snail Mail DSP and the Happy Thoughts stamp set to make a sort of thank-you-y sort of congratulations-y card. Take a look-see:
And here’s the challenge from Freshly Made Sketches.
I started with a long piece of Snail Mail DSP that I matted on Real Red for the card front. Then I looped some Blushing Bride twine from the Snail Mail Twine Combo twice around the panel – securing it on the card front under the decorations.
I used the square die in the Snail Die Set to cut two pieces of Snail Mail DSP – and adhered them both to the card front with Liquid Glue.
I stamped the Snailed It sentiment in Real Red on a piece of Whisper White (Basic White will work, too), cut it with the next-to-smallest Stitched So Sweetly rectangle die and popped it onto the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
There are two dies in Snail Die Set that cut adorable snails from a couple of the designs in the Snail Mail DSP – so I cut them out!
Using a combination of Liquid Glue and Stampin’ Dimensionals, I adhered the two sweet snails to the card front.
Then I cut three hearts from Real Red – using the Snail Dies again – and adhered them with Liquid Glue.
I tied two pieces of Blushing Bride Snail Mail Twine in a bow and adhered it with a Glue Dot – and the card front was done!
On the inside, I stamped a Happy Thoughts sentiment in Real Red on a Whisper White panel. In the corner, in Tuxedo Black, I stamped the cute Snailed It mushroom image. I also stamped that image again on the two DSPs I’d used in the front. Then I fussy cut some mushrooms and adhered them to the stamped image with Liquid Glue (gotta love a little Paper Piecing!). I added a couple three Resin Heart Embellishments, too!
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to a Real Red mat and into my Thick Whisper White card base, popped the card front on with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the card was done!
My white business envelope got a Real Red image from Snailed It on the front…
…and I added some of the Bermuda Bay Snail Mail DSP to the envelope flap.
Et Voila! Sometimes you just gotta think outside the box, huh? A business envelope – decorated, of course, cuz…#nonekkidenvelopes!…is a perfectly acceptable mailing vessel! Which is good – because this Snailed It-strewn card is too cute to hide at home!
The Snail Mail DSP is so much fun – and how perfectly perfect for piecing the mushrooms on the inside!
Happy Thoughts is the perfect set to have in your tool box – with sentiments that are ready for any occasion!
I hope you like!
If you’d like to recreate these cards, all the products and card cuts are listed below!
HOST CODE FOR 1 JAN – 15 JAN: BBPADBD6
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Customer Rewards page for full details. You’ll also be getting a link to my ZOOM The Craftroom (an exclusive online event for my customers) and the monthly Online Tutorial. The January Tutorial features the Sweet Strawberry Bundle!
Stamps-N-Lingers Sale-A-Bration Ordering Special – Ends Tomorrow!
Here’s the deets!
1. All orders of $50 or greater (before shipping and taxes) placed through my online store thru the end of the day on 12 Jan 21 will earn DOUBLE PEPPERMINT REWARD POINTS!! And – you’ll be earning FREE Sale-A-Bration goodies, too!
2. Don’t forget to add the Host Code below if your order is under $150 to get your free thank you gift (orders over $150 automatically get the free thank you gift!).
3. For more information about my Punkin Head Peppermint Reward points (my buyer reward program), click here.
Happy Shopping, Saving and Peppermint-Gathering!
Head on over to my Online Store to get started!
Sale-A-Bration is Here!
During Sale-A-Bration – 5 Jan – 28 Feb! – you can earn FREE products. For every $50 or $100 (before shipping and tax) that you spend, you can choose between two purchasing levels of free products! There are 7 free products available to pick from at the $50 level and 2 free products to pick from at the $100 level!
It’s also a good time to HOST – because, when you host a workshop (OR place an individual order) and the total sales hits $300 (before shipping and tax) – then you will automatically earn the awesome Punch Party stamp set! This is an exclusive set from Sale-A-Bration and…trust me – you WANT this stamp set!
You can see more details and find the list of punches that it coordinates with on page 17 in the Sale-a-bration Brochure! 🙂
And you can “host” a “workshop” with a group of friends and family. Even while socially distanced! Yup – it’s true! I’ll make you your own special host code – you give it to your friends and family and when they place an order using it – YOU get the rewards!!
Cuz…not only do you get the amazing Starter Kits – you’ll ALSO get…200 FREE SHEETS OF GORGEOUS DESIGNER SERIES PAPER!!
What’s in your Kit?
- $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise of your choice from the current Annual Catalog, 2021 Mini Catalog or the online store (includes clearance rack items!).
- 5 free packs of 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper (200 sheets in total!!) from the upcoming 2021-2022 Annual Catalog. The packs are: Brights, Regals, Neutrals, Subtles & 2020-2022 In Colors…that’s $57.50 in free designer paper with your kit!!
- 8 Annual Catalogs, 8 Mini Catalogs and 8 Sale-a-bration Brochures and a few additional business supplies.
What are the Perks and bennies of being a Demonstrator?
- At least a 20% discount on everything that you order as a Demonstrator!
- Early peeks at new release items and preorders for new items for about a month before they are available to purchase!
- The ability to attend Demonstrator exclusive Stampin’ Up! events!
- No pressure to sell to anyone, hold classes or workshops or run a business. You can simply order for yourself and get the discount! And as long as you have at least $300 in sales per quarter, you’ll continue as an active Demonstrator and continue to get the discount. If you aren’t able to maintain the $300 per quarter minimums, you simply go back to being a customer, no commitment required and no penalty if decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you.
- And – join now and you’ll be an “active” demonstrator – without selling or buying another thing at all! – thru the end of June – which will also get you in on the pre-order for the new 2021-2022 Annual Catalog! Whoo-hoo!
And…what are the perks of joining with me?
- You’ll be a part of my Critters-N-Creatin’ Krew team!
- Monthly team meetings via video conference where we talk about the latest happenings at Stampin’ Up! and share project ideas. We’re scattered all over the United States, but we get together in person online and have lots of fun chatting!
- Access to my ZOOM The Craftroom virtual stamping get-togethers each week!
- Free access to my online class tutorials.
- A private Facebook page where we can chat, ask questions and share ideas.
- Team giveaways and prizes! We do fun giveaways and prizes for sharing projects and for reaching sales and recruiting goals.
- Monthly team trainings and meetings for those interested in learning more about the business side of Stampin’ Up!.
- Whether you’d like to start a business or would simply like the great discount, I’m here to support you in any way I can!
There are lots of great reasons to join Stampin’ Up! now and I’d love to have you on my Critters-N-Creatin’ Krew team!
If you’ve got any questions or would like to chat or need the current catalogs – let me know! You can reach me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to purchase your Starter Kit and Get Started!
NEW! Basic White is HERE!
The following Basic White products are now available!
You’ve been waiting and waiting for the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine…and it’s finally here!!! Get all the deets and links to order YOUR mighty Mini right here!
It’s that time again! Time for you to save some money on all the new goodies you’re loving as you look thru the new Jan – Jun 2021 Mini Catalog! My Special Bundles will save you 10-15% off what you’d spend if you bought all the products separately! And – every bundle comes with a free gift! AND – Sale-A-Bration rewards.
Head over to my Jan – Jun 2021 Mini Catalog Special Bundles page and get all the details – plus find a handy order form! These bundles are only available until 20 Jan and then they’re gone!
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in This Project:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Thick Whisper White (or Basic White) Cardstock: 9 1/4″ x 7 1/2″ (card base, scored and folded at 3 3/4″)
Real Red Cardstock: 3 1/2″ x 9″ (mats for card front and for inner liner); Snail die cut hearts on front
Whisper White (or Basic White!) Card Stock: Stitched So Sweetly rectangle (sentiment); 3 3/8″ x 8 7/8″ (inner liner)
Snailed It DSP: 3 3/8″ x 8 7/8″ (card front); Snail die cut DSP shapes on front; Fussy cut mushrooms for Paper Piecing on inside; envelope flap
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Shop the Clearance Rack here. Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Punkin Head Peppermint Rewards – My online customer thank you program!
Finn Fan Fix
Deny this face…anything.
Go ahead – I double-dog….no TRIPLE-dog dare ya.
Tell him no. 😉
Cute slim line! Very cute face!!