Good morning, y’all – welcome to another edition of Amy’s Inkin’ Krew Team blog hop! Each month we make projects centered around a theme – and this month our theme is Love! We can interpret that any way we want – so…be sure to check and see everyone’s projects – we’ve got a bunch of talented ladies hopping with us this month!
There’s a VERY cool stamp set that you can get for FREE right now – while Sale-A-Bration is going on! – when you place an individual order over $300 in retail (or host a workshop that totals over $300) – called the Punch Party stamp set. I used it – and some of the uber-pretty Love You Always Specialty DSP and Love You Always Foil to make my love-themed card! Take a look-see:
The layout for this one is inspired by just the sketch portion of the…Inspired By challenge this week! 🙂
I started with a piece of Whisper (Basic) White and embossed it in the new Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder. Then, using my Blending Brush (these are new and AWESOME!), I lightly colored the panel with Rococo Rose ink. I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to a Blushing Bride piece of Love You Always Foil to make the card front.
The Punch Party stamp set coordinates with the Heart Punch Pack, the Double Oval Punch and the Rectangular Postage Punch. I used both punches in the Heart Punch Pack for this one. Using the scalloped punch (which is larger) – I cut one of each of the three foil colors (Sahara Sand, Blushing Bride, and Rococo Rose) from the Love You Always Foil. I used the smaller – straight-edge punch – to cut a piece of Sahara Sand and Blushing Bride paper from the Love You Always Specialty DSP.
I adhered the Sahara Sand pieces and the Blushing Bride pieces together with Liquid Glue – then adhered them to the card front – stacking them up.
On a piece of Whisper White, I stamped the Punch Party sentiment in Rococo Rose. I punched it with the smaller, straight-edge Heart Punch and popped that heart onto the Rococo Rose Foil heart with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I adhered the matted sentiment heart to the card front with Liquid Glue.
A few Champagne Rhinestones adhered to the card front finished it off.
On the inside, I stamped the Punch Party heart in Blushing Bride on a piece of Whisper White (or Basic White) and added a second sentiment in Rococo Rose.
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to a piece of Blushing Bride Love You Always Foil and into my Sahara Sand card base, popped the card front on with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the card was done!
My Whisper White (or Basic White) Medium Envelope got the Punch Party heart in Blushing Bride and some smaller hearts from the set in Rococo Rose on the front…
…and some of the Rococo Rose Love You Always Specialty DSP on the envelope flap.
Et Voila! Y’all – I am TOTALLY in love with the Punch Party stamp set – and you should be, too! As I mentioned, it coordinates with the Heart Punch Pack, the Double Oval Punch and the Rectangular Postage Punch. Trust me when I say…you NEED this stamp set! Soooooo…..
And as we head into Valentine’s Day and the season of love, there are few better packs of paper to have in your stash than the Love You Always Specialty DSP and coordinating Love You Always Foil!
I hope you like!
If you want to recreate this card – all the Stampin’ Up! products you need are listed down below along with the card cuts!
Now that you’ve seen my card, I hope you’ll take a little time to jump thru all the other projects we have to share. Click any name below, or you can use the Previous Blog button to jump back to Jaimie’s’s page or the Next Blog button to see what Sue’s been up to!
Mary Deatherage – YOU ARE HERE!
Have fun on the hop! 🙂
HOST CODE FOR 1 JAN – 15 JAN: BBPADBD6
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Customer Rewards page for full details. You’ll also be getting a link to my ZOOM The Craftroom (an exclusive online event for my customers) and the monthly Online Tutorial. The January Tutorial features the Sweet Strawberry Bundle!
Sale-A-Bration is Here!
During Sale-A-Bration – 5 Jan – 28 Feb! – you can earn FREE products. For every $50 or $100 (before shipping and tax) that you spend, you can choose between two purchasing levels of free products! There are 7 free products available to pick from at the $50 level and 2 free products to pick from at the $100 level!
It’s also a good time to HOST – because, when you host a workshop (OR place an individual order) and the total sales hits $300 (before shipping and tax) – then you will automatically earn the awesome Punch Party stamp set! This is an exclusive set from Sale-A-Bration and…trust me – you WANT this stamp set!
You can see more details and find the list of punches that it coordinates with on page 17 in the Sale-a-bration Brochure! 🙂
And you can “host” a “workshop” with a group of friends and family. Even while socially distanced! Yup – it’s true! I’ll make you your own special host code – you give it to your friends and family and when they place an order using it – YOU get the rewards!!
Cuz…not only do you get the amazing Starter Kits – you’ll ALSO get…200 FREE SHEETS OF GORGEOUS DESIGNER SERIES PAPER!!
What’s in your Kit?
- $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise of your choice from the current Annual Catalog, 2021 Mini Catalog or the online store (includes clearance rack items!).
- 5 free packs of 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper (200 sheets in total!!) from the upcoming 2021-2022 Annual Catalog. The packs are: Brights, Regals, Neutrals, Subtles & 2020-2022 In Colors…that’s $57.50 in free designer paper with your kit!!
- 8 Annual Catalogs, 8 Mini Catalogs and 8 Sale-a-bration Brochures and a few additional business supplies.
What are the Perks and bennies of being a Demonstrator?
- At least a 20% discount on everything that you order as a Demonstrator!
- Early peeks at new release items and preorders for new items for about a month before they are available to purchase!
- The ability to attend Demonstrator exclusive Stampin’ Up! events!
- No pressure to sell to anyone, hold classes or workshops or run a business. You can simply order for yourself and get the discount! And as long as you have at least $300 in sales per quarter, you’ll continue as an active Demonstrator and continue to get the discount. If you aren’t able to maintain the $300 per quarter minimums, you simply go back to being a customer, no commitment required and no penalty if decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you.
- And – join now and you’ll be an “active” demonstrator – without selling or buying another thing at all! – thru the end of June – which will also get you in on the pre-order for the new 2021-2022 Annual Catalog! Whoo-hoo!
And…what are the perks of joining with me?
- You’ll be a part of my Critters-N-Creatin’ Krew team!
- Monthly team meetings via video conference where we talk about the latest happenings at Stampin’ Up! and share project ideas. We’re scattered all over the United States, but we get together in person online and have lots of fun chatting!
- Access to my ZOOM The Craftroom virtual stamping get-togethers each week!
- Free access to my online class tutorials.
- A private Facebook page where we can chat, ask questions and share ideas.
- Team giveaways and prizes! We do fun giveaways and prizes for sharing projects and for reaching sales and recruiting goals.
- Monthly team trainings and meetings for those interested in learning more about the business side of Stampin’ Up!.
- Whether you’d like to start a business or would simply like the great discount, I’m here to support you in any way I can!
There are lots of great reasons to join Stampin’ Up! now and I’d love to have you on my Critters-N-Creatin’ Krew team!
If you’ve got any questions or would like to chat or need the current catalogs – let me know! You can reach me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
NEW! Basic White is HERE!
The following Basic White products are now available!
You’ve been waiting and waiting for the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine…and it’s finally here!!! Get all the deets and links to order YOUR mighty Mini right here!
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in This Project:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Sahara Sand Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ (card base, scored and folded at 5 1/2″)
Love You Always Foil: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (mats for card front and for inner liner in Blushing Bride); Heart Punch Pack cuts (one each in all three colors)
Whisper White (or Basic White!) Card Stock: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (card front and inner liner); Heart Punch pack cut (sentiment)
Love You Always Specialty DSP: Heart Punch Pack cuts (in Sahara Sand and Blushing Bride); envelope flap (Blushing Bride)
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!