Well – happy Sunday, y’all! Hope the weekend is going well! We did the usual yesterday – trip to the Post Office (no – not shares….most of them will go out on Monday. A couple will be waiting for the Love Always Foil replacement that SU is sending – UPS got a little….jiggy!….with my box and there were crumpled corners I didn’t want to send you!). We ALSO hit Walmart to pick a selection of cat foods – of the gourmet variety – to see if we can find one that Her Majesty the Queen-of-the-House will eat. We got several different kinds cuz…yeah. What’s acceptable on Tuesday has a low probability of being acceptable on Thursday. Or…Tuesday evening! 😉
If you were able to join me last night for my Facebook Live video, I appreciate you spending part of your weekend with me. If not, but you’d like to see the replay on YouTube – here ’tis!
I really love the black-and-white palette in the True Love DSP and on this one I played with the Spotlight Technique. Then I added a sentiment and a couple images from the pretty Art Gallery set. Take a look-see:
The layout for this one is from this week’s TGIF Challenge.
And the color palette is from the Global Design Challenge.
I started with a piece of the True Love DSP and cut the largest label die from Stitched So Sweetly right out of the middle.
Then I colored the flowers and leaves on just the cut-out piece with my Petal Pink and Soft Sea Foam Stampin’ Blends Combos.
I adhered the larger portion of the panel to a Night of Navy mat with Liquid Glue – then used Black Stampin’ Dimensionals to pop the now-colored cut out back in place.
On a piece of Soft Sea Foam, I stamped the Art Gallery sentiment in Night of Navy ink.
I cut the sentiment with the smallest, narrow Stitched Rectangle Die and popped it onto the card front with Black Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Then I added some Champagne Rhinestones and the card front was done!
On the inside, I used my Stamparatus to stamp the pretty Art Gallery floral image in Petal Pink on a Whisper White panel (Basic White would work, too!).
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to a Night of Navy mat and into my Soft Sea Foam card base, popped the card front on with Black Stampin’ Dimensionals and the card was done.
My Whisper White Medium Envelope got an Art Gallery floral on the front in Petal Pink…
…and more of the True Love DSP (colored with the Blends) on the envelope flap.
Et Voila! Isn’t the True Love DSP so pretty! Florals and geometric designs – all in black and white!
The Art Gallery stamp set – even without the bundled Floral Gallery dies – can be counted on for gorgeous multi-step florals and handy sentiments! 🙂
I hope you like!
P.S. Only a couple more days to score Double Peppermints! Don’t miss out!
HOST CODE FOR 1 JAN – 15 JAN: BBPADBD6
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Customer Rewards page for full details. You’ll also be getting a link to my ZOOM The Craftroom (an exclusive online event for my customers) and the monthly Online Tutorial. The January Tutorial features the Sweet Strawberry Bundle!
Stamps-N-Lingers Sale-A-Bration Ordering Special!
Here’s the deets!
1. All orders of $50 or greater (before shipping and taxes) placed through my online store thru the end of the day on 12 Jan 21 will earn DOUBLE PEPPERMINT REWARD POINTS!! And – you’ll be earning FREE Sale-A-Bration goodies, too!
2. Don’t forget to add the Host Code below if your order is under $150 to get your free thank you gift (orders over $150 automatically get the free thank you gift!).
3. For more information about my Punkin Head Peppermint Reward points (my buyer reward program), click here.
Happy Shopping, Saving and Peppermint-Gathering!
Head on over to my Online Store to get started!
Sale-A-Bration is Here!
During Sale-A-Bration – 5 Jan – 28 Feb! – you can earn FREE products. For every $50 or $100 (before shipping and tax) that you spend, you can choose between two purchasing levels of free products! There are 7 free products available to pick from at the $50 level and 2 free products to pick from at the $100 level!
It’s also a good time to HOST – because, when you host a workshop (OR place an individual order) and the total sales hits $300 (before shipping and tax) – then you will automatically earn the awesome Punch Party stamp set! This is an exclusive set from Sale-A-Bration and…trust me – you WANT this stamp set!
You can see more details and find the list of punches that it coordinates with on page 17 in the Sale-a-bration Brochure! 🙂
And you can “host” a “workshop” with a group of friends and family. Even while socially distanced! Yup – it’s true! I’ll make you your own special host code – you give it to your friends and family and when they place an order using it – YOU get the rewards!!
Cuz…not only do you get the amazing Starter Kits – you’ll ALSO get…200 FREE SHEETS OF GORGEOUS DESIGNER SERIES PAPER!!
What’s in your Kit?
- $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise of your choice from the current Annual Catalog, 2021 Mini Catalog or the online store (includes clearance rack items!).
- 5 free packs of 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper (200 sheets in total!!) from the upcoming 2021-2022 Annual Catalog. The packs are: Brights, Regals, Neutrals, Subtles & 2020-2022 In Colors…that’s $57.50 in free designer paper with your kit!!
- 8 Annual Catalogs, 8 Mini Catalogs and 8 Sale-a-bration Brochures and a few additional business supplies.
What are the Perks and bennies of being a Demonstrator?
- At least a 20% discount on everything that you order as a Demonstrator!
- Early peeks at new release items and preorders for new items for about a month before they are available to purchase!
- The ability to attend Demonstrator exclusive Stampin’ Up! events!
- No pressure to sell to anyone, hold classes or workshops or run a business. You can simply order for yourself and get the discount! And as long as you have at least $300 in sales per quarter, you’ll continue as an active Demonstrator and continue to get the discount. If you aren’t able to maintain the $300 per quarter minimums, you simply go back to being a customer, no commitment required and no penalty if decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you.
- And – join now and you’ll be an “active” demonstrator – without selling or buying another thing at all! – thru the end of June – which will also get you in on the pre-order for the new 2021-2022 Annual Catalog! Whoo-hoo!
And…what are the perks of joining with me?
- You’ll be a part of my Critters-N-Creatin’ Krew team!
- Monthly team meetings via video conference where we talk about the latest happenings at Stampin’ Up! and share project ideas. We’re scattered all over the United States, but we get together in person online and have lots of fun chatting!
- Access to my ZOOM The Craftroom virtual stamping get-togethers each week!
- Free access to my online class tutorials.
- A private Facebook page where we can chat, ask questions and share ideas.
- Team giveaways and prizes! We do fun giveaways and prizes for sharing projects and for reaching sales and recruiting goals.
- Monthly team trainings and meetings for those interested in learning more about the business side of Stampin’ Up!.
- Whether you’d like to start a business or would simply like the great discount, I’m here to support you in any way I can!
There are lots of great reasons to join Stampin’ Up! now and I’d love to have you on my Critters-N-Creatin’ Krew team!
If you’ve got any questions or would like to chat or need the current catalogs – let me know! You can reach me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to purchase your Starter Kit and Get Started!
NEW! Basic White is HERE!
The following Basic White products are now available!
You’ve been waiting and waiting for the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine…and it’s finally here!!! Get all the deets and links to order YOUR mighty Mini right here!
It’s that time again! Time for you to save some money on all the new goodies you’re loving as you look thru the new Jan – Jun 2021 Mini Catalog! My Special Bundles will save you 10-15% off what you’d spend if you bought all the products separately! And – every bundle comes with a free gift! AND – Sale-A-Bration rewards.
Head over to my Jan – Jun 2021 Mini Catalog Special Bundles page and get all the details – plus find a handy order form! These bundles are only available until 20 Jan and then they’re gone!
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in This Project:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Soft Seafoam Cardstock: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ (card base, scored and folded at 4 1/4″); Stitched Rectangle Die (sentiment)
Night of Navy Cardstock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (mats for card front and for inner liner)
Whisper White (or Basic White!) Card Stock: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (inner liner)
True Love DSP: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (card front); envelope flap
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Shop the Clearance Rack here. Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Punkin Head Peppermint Rewards – My online customer thank you program!
Finn Fan Fix
Finny loves our chilly weather. And – although it’s been rainy and gloomy – there are moments of sunshine.
Which lend themselves well to just chillaxin’ at the end of the barn – watching the ponies, scouting for deer, preparing for the figment invasion!
Figment invasions are a real thing.
Google it! 😉
Pretty card! Love the spotlight technique with those pretty flowers. 🙂 Poor Finn…he’s just helping to make sure that you’re all safe and you just don’t understand how stressful that job is. 😉