Happy Tuesday! Hope your week is going well!
Before we get going – be sure to read down and check out the invite to our Inkin’ Krew World Card Making Day event coming up on Saturday, the 3rd! A bunch of us will be doing live FB card demonstrations – including yours truly! 😉 And as you’re scrolling – take a last look at the cool Get & Go Starter Kit Promotion joining special – today and tomorrow are the LAST days to take advantage of all the FREE goodness! 😉
Now. Card. I pulled some Toile Tidings DSP – which will be on sale starting on 1 Oct! – and added a sentiment and some holly from the sweet little Joyful Holly stamp set. Take a look-see:
The layout for this one if from the sketch side of this week’s FUSION challenge – although I gave it a flip!
I started with some Toile Tidings DSP that I matted on Basic Black for the card front.
Then I cut a strip of striped paper – still from Toile Tidings – and adhered it to a piece of Basic Black. Next is a narrow strip of the buffalo check pattern – in Real Red – and adhered it right next to the first piece of DSP. I finished it off with a strip of Black Glitter Paper. Then I adhered the whole thing to the top of the card front with Liquid Glue.
I cut a Very Vanilla Celebration Labels die (the next-to-smallest die) and stuck it in my I my Stamparatus. Then I stamped the Joyful Holly sentiment in Real Red. That let me see where to line up the holly image, which I stamped in Garden Green.
Still using the Stamparatus, I added the “fill” image in stamped-off-once Garden Green. Tip: to stamp off with the Stamparatus – ink the stamp – and then place a piece of grid paper or plain printer paper over your card stock. Stamp the image and remove the paper. Then you’re ready to stamp your card stock! 🙂
I popped the sentiment over the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Then I cut two short pieces of ribbon from the Wonder of the Season Ribbon Combo Pack. I used scissors to cut banner ends and then used a little Liquid Glue to tuck them under the sentiment.
I added Red Rhinestones to the holly for berries and the card front was done!
On the inside, I used my Stamparatus again to add a second sentiment from Joyful Holly in Real Red on Very Vanilla. I also added the holly in Garden Green and stamped-off-once Garden Green. I took the panel out of the Stamparatus and added the berries using the stamp from Joyful Holly in stamped-off-once Real Red.
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to a Basic Black mat and into my Thick Very Vanilla card base, popped the card front on with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the card was done!
My Very Vanilla Medium Envelope got the same holly and berries on the front…
…and more of the Toile Tidings DSP on the envelope flap.
Et Voila! The Joyful Holly set is a simple-to-use two-step set (outline and fill) with pretty, traditional holly and simple sentiments.
And – Toile Tidings is so pretty – with ITS traditional Christmas look in Real Red, Garden Green and Vanilla! Perfect to complement all your Christmas projects!
And – guess what? The Toile Tidings DSP is one of the FIFTEEN on sale in October! Yep – 15 DSP packs each at 15% OFF! Hope you’re making your list!
If you want to recreate this card – all the Stampin’ Up! products you need are listed down below along with the card cuts!
HOST CODE FOR 16 SEP – 30 SEP: JBMCHDXU
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details. The September Tutorial features the In The Pines Bundle!
Coming on 1 October!
We all love gorgeous Designer Series Paper, and during this incredible sale, you can enjoy a 15% discount on select papers from our current catalogs! This’ll be a great time to stock up and save on some of our most popular paper designs!
Here’s the Deets:
- Sale runs 1 Oct – 31 October 2020 at 11:50 pm (MT)
- All order types qualify for this promotion.
- There is no limit to how many packages of Designer Series Paper may be purchased during this promotion.
- Only select Designer Series Papers are available at a 15% discount during this promotion.
- Orders must be placed—and closed—during the promotion period for the 15% discount to apply.
- Designer Series Paper ordered as part of a Starter Kit or with Stampin’ Rewards qualify for the 15% discount – WHOO-HOOO!!!
Here’s a printable PDF that will let you start planning your plan!!
I’d Love To Have YOU Join My Team!
There’s just two more days to take advantage of Stampin’ Up!’s amazing Get & Go Starter Kit Joining Bonus!
The Get & Go Starter Kit promotion will give folks who sign up in September additional products to kick start a business OR just get some amazing extra goodies to create 16 super pretty cards in a blink!!
In addition to the already great-valued Starter Kit, new demos will get pre-cut paper, stamps, and embellishments to use however you want! Stamp with friends? Yup! Make a bunch of cards quick-like-a-bunny? Yup! Whatever you want to do with all these extra goodies…go for it!
Here’s the deets:
- This great deal ends on 30 September!
- In addition to the regular starter kit – you pay $99 plus tax and choose $125 worth of products plus get FREE SHIPPING! – you’ll ALSO receive…
- 16 pre-cut and individually-packaged cards packs – including envelopes!
- 8 packs of precut cardstock of the coastal cabana pack
- 8 packs of precut cardstock of the Granny Apple Green pack
- A pack of Rhinestone Basic Jewels
- The So Much Love stamp set – here’s a video of the project ideas included!
- The Queen Anne’s Lace stamp set – here’s a video for this set’s projects!
- 16 pre-cut and individually-packaged cards packs – including envelopes!
- Use these extra goodies to make samples (using the “recipes” – you’ll ALSO get!) -hold an event with your friends or…for whatever you like! Would you just like to get a lot of cards made fast? This is a great tool!
- Important note: Ink, adhesive, cutting tool, and clear block for stamping must be purchased separately. However, these products may be included as part of the Starter Kit product selection.
There’re lots of great reasons to join Stampin’ Up! and I’d love to have you join my team!
- Enjoy a 20% discount (from the git-go!) on ALL of your Stampin’ UP! Purchases – and that discount can go up!
- Receive new catalogs EARLY
- Order new product EARLY
- Attend virtual and in person demonstrator only events
- Join our online Critters-N-Creatin’ Krew community of over 35 Members in our private FB group – and you KNOW we’re having fun!
- We have great virtual team meetings! Here’s a couple of pics of all of us peering into our computer cameras. Look at all those happy faces! When you join our team – then you’re a part of a fun community of men and women who love crafting and love Stampin’ Up! products!!
- Enjoy hostess benefits (Stampin’ Rewards) just the same as customers – yes, in ADDITION to your Discount! 😉
- You choose whether you want to simply enjoy the discount, new friends and lots of ideas or whether you’d like to start building a business – which you can decided to do anytime. Or not. There’s no pressure – EVER! This is my promise to you!
So – who’s going to join us?! 🙂
If you’ve got questions, give me a shout and we can chat! 🙂
World Card Making Day is Next Weekend!
3 October 2020!
We held this event last year for WCMD and we all had so much fun that we decided to do it again! All are welcome to join us! We’ve got our page set up and here’s the link!
When you get there – click on “Join Group” at the top. One of us will accept your request and you’ll be ready to go! Once that happens, you’ll ALSO want to set your Notifications to “All” so that you get a notice for all the posts that are coming! 🙂
We’ve got our schedule ironed out – of course, it’s subject to change cuz…life sometimes happens, but…here’s the baseline!
Can’t wait to stamp with you all then!!
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in These Projects:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Thick Very Vanilla Card Stock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ (card base, scored and folded at 5 1/2″)
Basic Black Card Stock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (mats for card front and for inner liner); 1 5/8″ x 4″ (mat for DSP strips at top of card front)
Very Vanilla Card Stock: Next to smallest Celebration Labels die cut (sentiment); 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (inner liner)
Black Glitter Paper: 1/4″ x 3 7/8″ (strip on front);
Toile Tidings DSP: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (card front); 1″ x 3 7/8″ (green striped DSP strip); 1/4″ x 3 7/8″ (Red strip on front); envelope flap
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Shop the Clearance Rack here. Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Punkin Head Peppermint Rewards – My online customer thank you program!
Finn Fan Fix
After Sunday’s Great Pancake Depression, Finn needed a win!
And – when the mail came on Monday – he got it!
There was a package addressed to Finn Deatherage! Whoo-hoo!
Being the one with thumbs – and scissors! – I took the liberty of opening it up. Look what we found!
My friend and Inkin’ Krew teammate Karen – who works in a doggie bakery in NJ! – sent him a care package of homemade gourmet cookies!
I called him in…
It took two videos…
And then – he ate it. With great relish! Please ignore my goofy commentary! 😂
Finn wants to put his paw-sonal endorsement out there for goodies and treats from The Hungry Hound! FIVE paws up!
Fuzzy math – what can I say??
Thank you, Miss Karen! 🙂
Pretty card! Love that stamp set and it’s perfect with the designer paper! Love the full body wagging as soon as he sees what’s there. Ginny starts that from the minute that Karen pulls into our driveway. 🙂