Happy Happy Hawwmp Day, y’all! And it’s the last day of September! Which means…tomorrow is the start of the Designer Series Paper Sale! Whoo-hooo!!
My card today uses one of the awesome DSP packs included in the sale – the gorgeous Poinsettia Place DSP. I added a couple three sentiments from the For Unto Us set – I am really loving these sentiments! And then – cuz it just had to be – I added some Beautiful Boughs. And a Poinsettia berry. Take a look see:
The layout for this one is from this week’s CAS(E) This Sketch challenge.
And I’m also playing along with the Wednesday Watercooler Challenge!
I started with a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock that I embossed in the Pinewood Planks 3D Embossing Folder and matted on Mossy Meadow for the card front.
Then I cut two Stitched So Sweetly rectangles from the wood-grain patterned paper in the Poinsettia Place DSP and adhered them to the card front with Liquid Glue.
I pulled out the Poinsettia Petals bundle and, using the berry die in the Poinsettia Dies, I cut a bronze Brushed Metallic cardstock berry.
Using the large detailed pine cone in the Beautiful Boughs dies, I cut a copper Brushed Metallic pine cone. I used the large solid cone die to cut a pinecone from the same Poinsettia Petals DSP that I’d used for the card front.
I adhered the detailed and solid pine cones together with Liquid Glue.
Finally, using the medium pine bough in the Beautiful Boughs Die set, I cut a Mossy Meadow pine bough.
Using Liquid Glue, I adhered the berry first, then the pine bough and finally the stacked pine cone.
I tied a Linen Thread double-loop bow and adhered it with a Glue Dot.
On a small piece of Very Vanilla, I stamped the For Unto Us sentiment in Early Espresso and cut it with the next-to-smallest label in the Stitched So Sweetly die set.
I used Liquid Glue – on top of the bow – and a couple of double-stacked Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere the sentiment to the card front and the card front was done!
On the inside, I used my Stamparatus to get a good dark image of the For Unto Us sentiment in Early Espresso on a Very Vanilla panel. Over the top, I added the sweet pine bough from Poinsettia Petals. I inked the stamp with Mossy Meadow and then stamped it twice on scrap paper before stamping the cardstock.
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to a Mossy Meadow mat and into my Early Espresso card base, popped the card front on with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the card was done.
My Very Vanilla Medium Envelope got another For Unto Us sentiment and Mossy Meadow Poinsettia Petals pine bough on the front…
…and a different design from the Poinsettia Place DSP on the envelope flap.
Et Voila! Wow – I love this For Unto Us set – the sentiments are just wonderful and so perfect for the season!
And the Poinsettia Petals bundle and Beautiful Boughs Die set are…perfectly perfect!
Pulling it all together? The wunnermus Poinsettia Place DSP – on sale starting TOMORROW for a cool 15% off!! Be sure to getcha some! 😉
I hope you like!
If you want to recreate this card – all the Stampin’ Up! products you need are listed down below along with the card cuts!
P.S. Today is the LAST day to take get your hands on the amazing EXTRA FREE goodies in the Get & Go Starter Kit Promotion! Do NOT miss out!!
HOST CODE FOR 16 SEP – 30 SEP: JBMCHDXU
HOST CODE FOR 1 OCT – 15 OCT: 6MJYB2G4
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details. The September Tutorial features the In The Pines Bundle!
We all love gorgeous Designer Series Paper, and during this incredible sale, you can enjoy a 15% discount on select papers from our current catalogs! This’ll be a great time to stock up and save on some of our most popular paper designs!
Here’s the Deets:
- Sale runs 1 Oct – 31 October 2020 at 11:50 pm (MT)
- All order types qualify for this promotion.
- There is no limit to how many packages of Designer Series Paper may be purchased during this promotion.
- Only select Designer Series Papers are available at a 15% discount during this promotion.
- Orders must be placed—and closed—during the promotion period for the 15% discount to apply.
- Designer Series Paper ordered as part of a Starter Kit or with Stampin’ Rewards qualify for the 15% discount – WHOO-HOOO!!!
Here’s a printable PDF that will let you start planning your plan!!
Today’s the last day to take advantage of Stampin’ Up!’s amazing Get & Go Starter Kit Joining Bonus!
The Get & Go Starter Kit promotion will give folks who sign up in September additional products to kick start a business OR just get some amazing extra goodies to create 16 super pretty cards in a blink!!
In addition to the already great-valued Starter Kit, new demos will get pre-cut paper, stamps, and embellishments to use however you want! Stamp with friends? Yup! Make a bunch of cards quick-like-a-bunny? Yup! Whatever you want to do with all these extra goodies…go for it!
Here’s the deets:
- This great deal ends on 30 September!
- In addition to the regular starter kit – you pay $99 plus tax and choose $125 worth of products plus get FREE SHIPPING! – you’ll ALSO receive…
- 16 pre-cut and individually-packaged cards packs – including envelopes!
- 8 packs of precut cardstock of the coastal cabana pack
- 8 packs of precut cardstock of the Granny Apple Green pack
- A pack of Rhinestone Basic Jewels
- The So Much Love stamp set – here’s a video of the project ideas included!
- The Queen Anne’s Lace stamp set – here’s a video for this set’s projects!
- 16 pre-cut and individually-packaged cards packs – including envelopes!
- Use these extra goodies to make samples (using the “recipes” – you’ll ALSO get!) -hold an event with your friends or…for whatever you like! Would you just like to get a lot of cards made fast? This is a great tool!
- Important note: Ink, adhesive, cutting tool, and clear block for stamping must be purchased separately. However, these products may be included as part of the Starter Kit product selection.
There’re lots of great reasons to join Stampin’ Up! and I’d love to have you join my team!
- Enjoy a 20% discount (from the git-go!) on ALL of your Stampin’ UP! Purchases – and that discount can go up!
- Receive new catalogs EARLY
- Order new product EARLY
- Attend virtual and in person demonstrator only events
- Join our online Critters-N-Creatin’ Krew community of over 35 Members in our private FB group – and you KNOW we’re having fun!
- We have great virtual team meetings! Here’s a couple of pics of all of us peering into our computer cameras. Look at all those happy faces! When you join our team – then you’re a part of a fun community of men and women who love crafting and love Stampin’ Up! products!!
- Enjoy hostess benefits (Stampin’ Rewards) just the same as customers – yes, in ADDITION to your Discount! 😉
- You choose whether you want to simply enjoy the discount, new friends and lots of ideas or whether you’d like to start building a business – which you can decided to do anytime. Or not. There’s no pressure – EVER! This is my promise to you!
So – who’s going to join us?! 🙂
If you’ve got questions, give me a shout and we can chat! 🙂
World Card Making Day is Next Weekend!
3 October 2020!
We held this event last year for WCMD and we all had so much fun that we decided to do it again! All are welcome to join us! We’ve got our page set up and here’s the link!
When you get there – click on “Join Group” at the top. One of us will accept your request and you’ll be ready to go! Once that happens, you’ll ALSO want to set your Notifications to “All” so that you get a notice for all the posts that are coming! 🙂
We’ve got our schedule ironed out – of course, it’s subject to change cuz…life sometimes happens, but…here’s the baseline!
Can’t wait to stamp with you all then!!
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in These Projects:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Early Espresso Card Stock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ (card base, scored and folded at 5 1/2″)
Mossy Meadow Card Stock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (mats for card front and for inner liner); Beautiful Boughs die cut pine bough
Very Vanilla Card Stock: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (card front and inner liner); Stitched So Sweetly label (sentiment)
Brushed Metallic Card Stock: Beautiful Boughs Dies die cut detailed pine cone; Poinsettia Dies die cut berries
Poinsettia Place DSP: Stitched So Sweetly die cut rectangles (on front); Beautiful Boughs Dies die cut solid pine cone; envelope flap
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Shop the Clearance Rack here. Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Punkin Head Peppermint Rewards – My online customer thank you program!
Finn Fan Fix
Mom! Little Timmy has fallen down the well!!!
(cue the swell of dramatic, heroic music….)
Pure and simple truth—I love this card. Every thing and all the little details come together perfectly. TFS.
Hmmm, Finn might have to work on his drama facade a little more—he looks like he’s smiling too much to be worried! 😂