Happy Friday, y’all! Hope you’ve got a good weekend in store – mine is going to be quiet. I’m still recovering from LAST weekend’s festivities!!
If you were able to join me yesterday for my YouTube live, I appreciate you spending some time with me – if not, but you’d like to see the replay, here ’tis! 🙂
Not long ago, I got the new Dove of Hope stamp set with the bundled Detailed Dove Dies and had been wanting to ink it up – so…this seemed like a good day to do that. I paired it with some frosty and serene Snowflake Splendor DSP and created an easy fun fold. Take a look-see:
The layout for this one comes from this week’s CAS Colours & Sketches sketch challenge – although I inverted it…
And the cool color palette is from the Global Design Project color challenge.
I started with a 5 1/2″ x 9″ piece of Highland Heather card stock that I scored and folded at 1 3/4″ and 6″ along the long side. This created sort of a gate-fold card!
I matted two coordinating pieces of Snowflake Splendor DSP on Misty Moonlight and adhered them to the front of the card.
I made a belly band from Highland Heather and more Snowflake Splendor DSP and wrapped a piece of Misty Moonlight 2020-2022 In Color Ribbon around it, tying a little bow to secure it. I did use a couple of Glue Dots to keep the ribbon and bow from shifting around!
I created the Dove by cutting out a body, the detailed tail feathers and two each of the wings – one solid and one detailed – from Whisper White using the Detailed Dove Dies. Then I adhered the parts together with Liquid Glue.
Her branch is cut from a piece of Silver Foil – and adhered “in” her beak with a dab of Liquid Glue.
With the belly band in place on the card, I used Liquid Glue to adhere a Square Vellum Doily to the belly band, and added the dove over top.
On a piece of Snowflake Splendor DSP, I stamped a Dove of Hope sentiment in Balmy Blue and cut it with a Stitched Rectangle Die. I adhered it over the Dove with Liquid Glue.
On the card in the video – I added some Adhesive-backed Snowflake Sequins on the sentiment and card front – and they look awesome! So…definitely consider doing that!
On the inside, I stamped a second Dove of Hope sentiment in Balmy Blue on a piece of Whisper White. Over top, in stamped-off-TWICE Highland Heather, I added a dove image from the Dove of Hope set.
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to a Misty Moonlight mat and into my card – and the card was done!
My Whisper White Medium Envelope got the Dove of Hope image in Highland Heather on the front…
…and more Snowflake Splendor DSP on the envelope flap.
Et Voila! The Dove of Hope bundle is a lovely Christmas season set with its pretty images and sentiments – and I love how you “build” the pretty dove with the Detailed Dove Dies, don’t you?
I hope you like!
And – I hope you’re wanting to cut these pieces with a new Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine! Now is for sure the time – I’ve got a great Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine ordering special with Double Peppermints AND a free Embossing Folder of your choice on orders that include one! But – this special ends tomorrow!!
If you’d like to recreate this card, the products used and all the card cuts are down below!
P.S. Lest we forget – please take just a moment to remember where you were – what you were doing – and how you felt as this day, Sep 11th, and the days and weeks that followed – progressed in 2001. Almost twenty years ago, now – but I remember…and always will.
HOST CODE FOR 1 SEP – 15 SEP: AN7AK7HC
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details. The September Tutorial features the In The Pines Bundle!
The new Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine is available for you to order – and to celebrate, I’m offering a fun Ordering Bonus!
When you place an order for a new Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine thru my Online Store thru 12 Sept, you’ll receive my usual ordering gift (valued up to $10), Peppermint Points (TWO points for every $25 of retail amount – yep. DOUBLE Peppermints) AND…you can pick any one of our awesome and amazing Embossing Folders!! And there are like….TWENTY THREE to choose from!!
Here’s the deets!
1. All orders that include the new Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine placed through my online store between today (1 Sep 20) and the end of the day on 12 Sep 20 will earn a FREE Embossing Folder of your choice – in addition to your Ordering Gift!
2. Orders with the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine will ALSO receive DOUBLE Peppermint Reward Points for the entire amount of their retail order!
3. Don’t forget to add the Host Code below if your order is under $150 to get your free thank you gift (orders over $150 automatically get the free thank you gift!).
3. For more information about my Punkin Head Peppermint Reward points (my buyer reward program), click here.
Okay – got it?
Order a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine – get DOUBLE Peppermints – get an ordering gift – get a FREE embossing folder of your choice!
AWESOME JOINING SPECIAL GOING ON NOW!
The Get & Go Starter Kit promotion is meant to give those who sign up to be a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator additional products to kick start a business or have a quick and easy stamping afternoon with friends! In addition to the already great-valued Starter Kit, new demos will get pre-cut paper, stamps, and embellishments to use however you want! Stamp with friends? Yup! Make a bunch of cards quick-like-a-bunny? Yup! Whatever you want to do with all these extra goodies…go for it!
Here’s the deets:
- New demonstrators who join before 1 September or after 30 September will not be eligible for this promotion.
- In addition to the regular starter kit – you pay $99 plus tax and choose $125 worth of products plus get FREE SHIPPING! – you’ll ALSO receive…
- 16 pre-cut and individually-packaged cards packs – including envelopes!
- 8 packs of precut cardstock of the coastal cabana pack
- 8 packs of precut cardstock of the Granny Apple Green pack
- A pack of Rhinestone Basic Jewels
- The So Much Love stamp set – here’s a video of the project ideas included!
- The Queen Anne’s Lace stamp set – here’s a video for this set’s projects!
- 16 pre-cut and individually-packaged cards packs – including envelopes!
- Use these extra goodies to make samples (using the “recipes” – you’ll ALSO get!) -hold an event with your friends or…for whatever you like! Would you just like to get a lot of cards made fast? This is a great tool!
- Important note: Ink, adhesive, cutting tool, and clear block for stamping must be purchased separately. However, these products may be included as part of the Starter Kit product selection.
There’re lots of great reasons to join Stampin’ Up! and I’d love to have you join my team!
- Enjoy a 20% discount (from the git-go!) on ALL of your Stampin’ UP! Purchases – and that discount can go up!
- Receive new catalogs EARLY
- Order new product EARLY
- Attend virtual and in person demonstrator only events
- Join our online Critters-N-Creatin’ Krew community of over 35 Members in our private FB group – and you KNOW we’re having fun!
- Enjoy hostess benefits (Stampin’ Rewards) just the same as customers – yes, in ADDITION to your Discount! 😉
- You choose whether you want to simply enjoy the discount, new friends and lots of ideas or whether you’d like to start building a business – which you can decided to do anytime. Or not. There’s no pressure – EVER! This is my promise to you!
So – who’s going to join us?! 🙂
If you’ve got questions, give me a shout and we can chat! 🙂
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in These Projects:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Highland Heather Card Stock: 5 1/2″ x 9″ (card base – scored and folded at 1 3/4″ and 6″ on the long side); 3/4″ x 12″ (belly band)
Misty Moonlight Card Stock: 2 7/8″ x 5 3/8″ (mat for larger front panel); 1 5/8″ x 5 2/8″ (mat for smaller front panel); 4″ x 5 1/4″ (mat for inner liner)
Whisper White Card Stock: Detailed Dove die cut pieces to assemble Dove; 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (inner liner)
Silver Foil: Detailed Dove Die Cut branch
Snowflake Splendor DSP: 2 3/4″ x 5 1/4″ (larger front panel); 1 1/2″ x 5 1/4″ (smaller front panel); 5/8″ x 12″ (belly band); 7/8″ x 2 7/8″ Stitched Rectangle Die cut (sentiment); envelope flap
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Finn Fan Fix
Just a dog…..laying in front of his toys…
…wondering which one to play with first.
Or…just resting. They’ll still be there later…
Sigh…it’s a dog’s life…