Good morning, y’all! Are you enjoying the Free Shipping Day from Stampin’ Up!? It’s the perfect day to GO BIG – since the UPS-bill is on THEM!! I’ve got a list of card stock and envelopes and Blends… Okay…and maybe some stamps and dies and embossing folders…. Whoo-hoo!!
Speaking of stocking up…I’ve got some openings in my Online Host Club starting in January! Online Host Clubs are a GREAT way to build your stash-o-goodies!
Now – I’m doing a little something different for the Jan – Jun 2020 Club. And there’s method to my madness! We’re going to get EVERY single club member a chance to “be the host” during Sale-A-Bration!
Normally, the club would consist of SIX people – for SIX months. Each of those months, everyone commits to placing at least a $25 order using the Club Host Code (that I send y’all at the start of each month). I randomly pick who “gets” which month. Which works great – EXCEPT when there’s only THREE months of Sale-A-Bration. Three peeps are very excited and the other three be like… 🙁 ! Not so much. So check it…here’s how it’ll work.
Instead of SIX people for SIX Months – I’ll divide the club in half – THREE people for two consecutive three-month clubs. And – with the smaller number – the monthly commitment would be $50 before shipping and tax versus $25. But – that’s the number you’d be wanting to hit during Sale-A-Bration anyway, in order to get those free goodies! AND when you add in Double Peppermints…whoo-hoo! 🙂 And don’t forget that you’d get TWO months as HOST!! So – two months of Stampin’ Rewards – and two months of free shipping!!
Here’s how it shakes out…this is just an example!
At the end of the club, I have each member select a stamp set up to $25 that I send to them for free. For this format – I’ll do a Free stamp set at the end of EACH club (for anyone who is math-challenged…that’s TWO free stamp sets)! Win-win-win!
What are the other bennies of a Host Club?
- At least a $150.00 Workshop order during EACH of your host months!
- Which means you’ll have at least $15.00 of Stampin’ Rewards dollars to spend on the exclusive Host Stamp Sets, or any other current Stampin’ Up! product during your host months. Stampin’ Rewards are Stampin’ Up!-speak for “free money”!
- You’ll earn DOUBLE PEPPERMINTS on your Host Club Orders. Each $50 order earns 4 reward points, a $75 order earns you 6 reward points, etc. You’ll earn at least 24 reward points during your membership, meaning you’ll automatically earn at least ONE $40 Peppermint rewards gift! (Remember – when you gather up 16 Peppermints, you get to select a free reward gift valued up to $40!). You can get more info about my Punkin’ Heads Customer Rewards Program right here.
- You’ll receive a FREE monthly tutorial with 4-5 projects and access to all previous tutorials for the duration of the club. Right now, there are over TWENTY-FOUR tutorials available only to Online Host Club members. That’s around ONE HUNDRED not-seen-on-our-blogs projects for you to use as inspiration (and they ALL have all the card cuts and instructions!)
- FREE catalogs during your membership term
- FREE shipping in your Host Months
- A FREE STAMP SET of your choice valued up to $25 at the end of each 3 month “term”, any current set (excluding host sets)!
- At the end of the full 6 months, you’ll get first dibs at signing up for the next 6 month term!
When you join the club – please plan to commit to the full six months – it’s just going to be in two three-month increments. Does that make sense? And that will position you perfectly to get all your faves from the new 2020 Jan – Jun Mini Catalog!
Don’t delay – I’ll run multiple clubs best I can to accommodate everyone, but…there WILL be a limit on how many folks I can get in!
If you want to join us or if you have ANY questions about how it would work…please give me a holler!
HOST CODE FOR 1 DEC – 15 DEC: VFPHM4W9
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! But, if your order is over $150, please don’t use this code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 from any active catalog! And – you can even select one of the Host-exclusive sets! See my Rewards page for more details.
Still time to take advantage of the ONE DAY ONLY Free Shipping Offer from Stampin’ Up! Doesn’t happen very often, so…. 😉
Here’s the deets:
- Sales Period: Ends TONIGHT at 11:59 pm (MT)
- All order types qualify for this promotion.
- Free shipping applies after the $50 qualifying amount has been met.
- The minimum qualifying amount to receive free shipping is $50 or more (before tax). Note: If you’re using a coupon code, please remember that the order amount must still meet the qualifying threshold to be eligible for free shipping.
- With the exception of month-to-month Paper Pumpkin subscriptions, all Stampin’ Up! products qualify for the promotion, including year-end closeout items.
- Free shipping only applies during the 24-hour period the promotion is live; this means that the order must be opened and closed on December 11, 2019.
- Prepaid Paper Pumpkin subscriptions are eligible for FREE shipping under the same rules as all other Stampin’ Up! items during the promotion.
- Month-to-month Paper Pumpkin subscriptions are NOT eligible for free shipping. Subscriptions billed and shipped for December will be charged for the normal amount ($22.00 usd/$30.00 cad shipping included) + tax. Important note: December Paper Pumpkin billing and shipment will be delayed until December 16 due to increased workload in the distribution center.
Pull out those Wish Lists and check them twice – cuz FREE SHIPPING is oh so NICE!!
Here’s a link right to my Online Store so you can get busy!
Happy Shopping and Saving!!
Cutting Plates are Now Available!
Here’s the deets:
Cutting Plates – Item number 150815 $11.00
Create textured paper and die-cut paper shapes for card making, scrapbooking, and other paper crafts using dies and embossing folders with these Cutting Plates in your die-cutting & embossing machine. Use the cutting pads to build sandwiches for both dies and embossing folders according to your machine’s instructions. Cutting Plates are clear for easy project placement and have beveled edges so they’re easier to feed into the machine. Use both sides to get twice the wear. Made of high quality polycarbonate.
* 2 clear replacement Cutting Plates
* 6″ x 8-1/2″ (15.4 x 22.5 cm)
Click here to head over to my online store to get your cutting plates now!
Click the image above to open a full size flyer with the details for the new Cutting Plates and the 3D Embossing Folder Plate that has been available for a few months.
Happy cutting and embossing!
Going On Now
Running thru 2 Jan 20 (but only while supplies last), you can save big on a selection of retiring and surplus items including holiday catalog items, stamp sets, and Paper Pumpkin past kits. You’ll want to shop early to avoid missing out!
And don’t forget: This offer is while supplies last only and popular items will sell out quickly.
- Sales Period: 3 Dec 19 – 2 Jan 20 at 11:50pm (MT)
- Only items listed on the flyer, Excel spread sheet, and online store are eligible for this promotion.
- No minimum purchase required.
- Retiring items from the 2019 holiday catalog are available while supplies last.
Here are handy links to the goodies in my Online Store!
Stampin’ Up! has also released the list of products in the Holiday Catalog that are carrying over into future catalog! Yeah!! Check right here on my Promotions page for all the details – including WHICH sets will be available in a future catalog!).
Stamps-N-Lingers 2020 Jan – Jun Mini Catalog Shares Are Open!
A catalog share lets you try a little bit of each of the beautiful new Designer Series Papers, specialty papers and envelopes, plus fun embellishments without having to buy full packs of everything. Once you’ve sampled it all – you’ll know what goodies you want MORE of!
Once again, I’m offering a Designer Series Paper share and an Embellishment share with all sorts of fun new goodies! Head on over to my Catalog Shares Page for all the details and to get signed up. Shares are open to anyone – including demonstrators – but spots are limited so….don’t wait too long!
Thirty-One Gifts Helping You Get Ready for the Holidays!
Check out my Online Store for all the deets!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Shop the Clearance Rack here. Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Punkin Head Peppermint Rewards – My online customer thank you program!
You must be able to read Finn’s mind! That is EXACTLY what he looks like he’s thinking.