Mornin’, folks! Hope your week is going well! We’ve had a heckuva cold front come thru – no snow or precipitation, but…BRRR!! Guess it’s officially winter-in-the-south. Sure did enjoy those 3 and a half hours of Fall… 😉
I’ve got a sneak peek of a lovely suite in the 2019 Occasions Catalog. It’s called the All My Love suite and it’s got two beautiful bundles – the Meant to Be and Be Mine Stitched Framelits bundle – and the Forever Lovely and Lovely Flowers Edgelit dies (all of which will be available on 3 Jan 19!). My card today uses the first bundle and some of the All My Love DSP. Take a look-see:
I think this one would be more than fine to give to a man, don’t you think? Not too froo-fi-fied! 🙂
The layout for this one comes from this week’s Paper Craft Crew challenge.
This is the perfect bundle for Valentine’s Day cards, y’all! Check it out!
The Designer Series Paper in the Suite, also called All My Love, is gorgeous in Balmy Blue, Crumb Cake, Flirty Flamingo, Lovely Lipstick, Soft Sea Foam and Whisper White!
I started with a piece of that paper – one that is predominantly Crumb Cake – matted on Balmy Blue card stock with Liquid Glue for the card front.
The sentiment, from the Meant to Be set, is stamped in Lovely Lipstick on Whisper White. I matted it on Balmy Blue and adhered it to the card front with Liquid Glue.
I used a few Glue Dots to adhere a length of Lovely Lipstick 1/2″ Ribbon from the All My Love Ribbon Combo pack.
The little Balmy Blue flourish was cut with one of the dies in the Be Mine Stitched Framelits and adhered with Liquid Glue.
I stamped the striped heart in the Meant To Be set in Crumb Cake on Whisper White and cut it with the same-size heart die, then popped it onto the card front with a couple of Stampin’ Dimensionals. Isn’t that cool how the die creates that stitched frame around the stamped image?!
The multiple-heart border die in the Be Mine Stitched Framelits set cuts a veritable plethora of multi-sized hearts while it cuts the actual “heart lattice” shape. I cut some from Balmy Blue and some from Lovely Lipstick and adhered them with Liquid Glue here and there on the sentiment panel.
Finally, I added some Heart Epoxy Droplets (part of the Suite and coming on 3 Jan 19!) over the card stock hearts and the card front was done!
It was hard – but I wanted to keep it simple and non-froofy. So…I stopped fiddling with it! 😉
On the inside, I added a second sentiment from Meant To Be in Lovely Lipstick to a Whisper White panel. Over top, I added two of the striped heart images in stamped-off-once Crumb Cake.
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to a Balmy Blue mat and into my Crumb Cake card base, popped the card front on with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the card was done!
My Whisper White Medium Envelope got more of the Meant To Be hearts on the front. I stamped the image twice in Crumb Cake without re-inking…
…and I added more of the beautiful All My Love DSP to the envelope flap.
Et Voila! This new All My Love suite, with the Meant To Be stamp set and Be Mine Stitched Framelits, is simply perfect for the Valentine’s and love-you-forever cards that you need to send! And I love the Crumb Cake with the Lovely Lipstick and Balmy Blue touches throughout the All My Love DSP! It’ll all be available to you on 3 Jan! Hope you like – and are starting to make your Occasions Catalog list!! 🙂
P.S. Just a few more days for….DOUBLE Peppermints! Online Extravaganza (Sale 3 – Tools & Ink – starts today!). And…Snowflake Showcase! Read on!
HOST CODE FOR 16 NOV – 30 NOV: 7WTD7UDK
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! But, if your order is over $150, please don’t use this code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 from any active catalog! And – you can even select one of the Host-exclusive sets! See my Rewards page for more details.
Online Extravaganza Sale 3 – Tools & Ink Starts Today!
TOOLS & INK – Ordering Deadline: 28 November, 11:50 PM (MT)
- Cutting tools
- Embossing folders
- Framelits and thinlits
- Ink Pads
- Ink refills
- Scoring Tools
- Stamp blocks and cases
Here’s the fine print!
- All order types qualify for this promotion.
- Includes customer, workshop, and online orders.
- Promotion includes items from the 2018–2019 annual catalog only.
- While discounts will be available for most items, some exclusions apply. These non-discounted items include—but are not limited to—the following products:
- Host stamp sets
- Paper Pumpkin (prepaids, monthly subscriptions, past kits/refills)
- Big Shot
- Click here for a full list of the exclusions from the Online Extravaganza Sale
- Bundles will not receive additional discounts during this promotion.
- Item quantities are limited.
- Depending on inventory levels, discounted pricing may or may not be available for items featured in the promotion throughout the entirety of each 48-hour sale.
- Discounted items may be turned off if their supply reaches a predetermined threshold.
- If an item is turned off during a 48-hour sale, it will be made available again at its regular price within 36 hours of its 48-hour sale ending.
- Discounted pricing for items featured in this promotion will be available only during each allotted 48-hour sales period. (E.g., discounted cardstock will available only during Paper & Embellishments sale; discounted ink pads will be available only during Tools & Ink sale.) No exceptions.
For information on what’s coming in the next few days, check it all out here on my Stampin’ Up! Promotions page!
Reminder – tomorrow and Wednesday will be the final sale: Tools & Ink!!
DOUBLE PEPPERMINT ORDERING SPECIAL THRU 28 NOV!
Here’s the deets…
1. All orders of $50 or greater (before shipping and taxes) placed through my online store between now and the end of the day on 28 Nov 18 will earn DOUBLE PEPPERMINT REWARD POINTS!!
2. Don’t forget to add the Host Code below if your order is under $150 to get your free thank you gift (orders over $150 automatically get the free thank you gift!).
3. For more information about my Punkin Head Peppermint Reward points (my buyer reward program), click here.
Time is Running Out!
Snowflake Showcase Will Be Going Away Soon…
It’s been a good run, but…it’s nearing the end for the special Snowflake Showcase. The White Velvet sheets have already run out – but…come this Friday, 30 Nov, the whole shootin’ match will be out the door! All of it – gone, baby, gone!
In case you haven’t seen this awesome group of goodies, yet, check out the flyer below to take a closer look-see!
Here’s the deets:
- No limits apply during the customer sales period. So be quick while supplies last!
- Products available while supplies last from November 1, 2018 until November 30, 2018. This means products will only be available until November 30 or while supplies last, whichever comes first. If a product’s supply is depleted before November 30, it will no longer be available for purchase.
- Items may be purchased in any type of order.
- Items may be included as part of a Starter Kit!! Join now!
- Ordering deadline: November 30, 2018; 11:50 PM (MT)
Now – I’ve put together a special bundle for y’all to help you get this beauty into your tool chest AND save a little dough! Check it out!
Stamps-N-Lingers Snowflake Showcase Bundle:
If you purchased the entire Showcase separately, you’d pay about $98! That includes shipping and a wag at the taxes.
Snow is Glistening – $21
Happiness Surrounds – $17
Snowfall Thinlits – $39
White Velvet Paper – $5 NO LONGER INCLUDED!
Snowflake Trinkets – $8
With my special bundle – you’re only going to pay $80 (new price!) – all in!
And – when you order the bundle, you’ll get a set of Whisper White Note Cards & Envelopes for FREE! So – you’ll be ready to start creating right away!
Get the entire Showcase and the notecards and envelopes – shipped directly to you for free – and save a pretty penny, too!
In the spirit of expectation management, with the significant savings you get with this bundle, I won’t be able to give y’all Peppermints when you order them.
These offers are available to anyone – but I can only ship to addresses (not Post Office boxes!) in the United States or APO Military. 🙂
Thanks for your understanding, y’all!
It’s easy to order! Fill out the form below. I’ll send you a PayPal Invoice right away and then, on 1 Nov, place your order first thing and get your wonderful Snowflake Showcase goodies on their way to your door! Easy Peasy!
Don’t want the Special Bundle? Get just the things you DO want right here in my Online Store!
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in this Project!
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Crumb Cake Card Stock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ (card front, scored and folded at 5 1/2″)
Balmy Blue Card Stock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (mats for card front and for inner liner); 2 3/8″ x 3 3/8″ (mat for sentiment panel); Be Mine Stitched Framelit die flourish; Be Mine Stitched Framelits die cut small hearts
Whisper White Card Stock: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (inner liner); Be Mine Stitched Framelits Crumb Cake die cut heart
Lovely Lipstick Card Stock: Be Mine Stitched Framelits die cut small hearts
All My Love DSP (coming on 3 Jan 19): 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (card front); envelope flap
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Finn Fan Fix
In the ways of boys – and “boy-men” – everywhere, when Finn and his dad play…it can get pretty physical!
Finn is the master of the body-slam.
And – he’s no lightweight!
That one might have hit the mark….and LEFT a mark!