Happy Hawwwmp Day, y’all! And – more importantly and critically – the last day of Online Extravaganza and my Double Peppermint Points Ordering Special! Get those fingers busy and snap up some awesome savings – remember…10% off is FREE SHIPPING!
So…FREE SHIPPING and DOUBLE PEPPERMINTS? Winner winner!!
My card today uses one of the cool new suites in the 2019 Occasions Catalog – the Needlepoint Nook Suite – all of which you’ll be able to get yer mitts on come 3 Jan! I used several of the Needle & Thread images, the bundled Needlepoint Elements Framelits dies and some pretty Needlepoint Nook DSP to make a thank you card. Take a look-see:
My layout is a riff on the sketch over at CAS(E) This Sketch this week.
Check out this photopolymer DistINKtive stamp set and bundled framelits!
And the gorgeous Needlepoint Nook DSP – many of the designs look like intricate embroidery!
I started with a piece of the pretty paper, matted on Crushed Curry, for the card front. Then, around the panel, I wrapped a piece of Flirty Flamingo 1/8″ ribbon from the All My Love Ribbon Combo pack and another of Calypso Coral 3/8″ Satin Ribbon (from the Happiness Blooms Suite), securing them in back with Glue Dots.
I ran a small piece of Whisper White thru the Big Shot with the large die from the Needlepoint Elements Framelits atop it – creating the “quilted” look design. LOVE!!
I matted the panel on a Crushed Curry mat and popped it onto the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Then I got busy stamping and cutting flowers! On a piece of Whisper White, I stamped the large embroidered flower image from Needle & Thread in Berry Burst. The smaller flowers are Poppy Parade (this is a three-image stamp – but the die cuts the three flowers separately!). I inked the leaves image in Mossy Meadow and stamped it off once – I did that twice to create two sprays.
I cut all the pieces with their respective dies from the Needlepoint Elements Framelits. I also cut a few leaves from Lemon Lime Twist. Then I used Liquid Glue to adhere the leaves to the card front.
With Glue Dots, I wound several loops of new Old Olive Linen Thread.
Oh. My. Goodness. My favorite-est embellishment – in Old Olive.
Come on!! 🙂
Then I added the large flower with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the Needle & Thread sentiment on Flirty Flamingo card stock in Mossy Meadow ink and fussy cut the two words. Then I adhered them with Liquid Glue.
To finish off, I added a Needlepoint Nook Mini Button (also coming on 3 Jan) with a Glue Dot. Then I tied a double-length simple bow with that gorgeous Linen Thread and adhered it with a Glue Dot – and the card front was done!
On the inside, I stamped a second sentiment from the Needle & Thread set in Mossy Meadow on Whisper White. Across the bottom, I stamped the quilting image twice in Gray Granite. Over that I added the small flower image in Poppy Parade.
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to a Crushed Curry mat and into my Poppy Parade card base, popped the card front on with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the card was done!
My Whisper White Medium Envelope got more of the quilting image in Gray Granite and some Poppy Parade flower across the front…
…and a little more Needlepoint Nook DSP on the envelope flap.
Et Voila! Folks, this Needlepoint Nook Suite is destined to be a crowd favorite, I just know it! The Needle & Thread stamp images are so fun and realistic and being able to cut them all out with the Needlepoint Elements Framelits dies? And the paper. The PAPER!! Yep – it’s going to be a winner. Hope you like – and have started to count the days till this all goes live in January!
P.S. Today…Tomorrow…Gone. DOUBLE Peppermints! Online Extravaganza (Sale 3 – Tools & Ink). Just sayin’.
HOST CODE FOR 16 NOV – 30 NOV: 7WTD7UDK
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! But, if your order is over $150, please don’t use this code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 from any active catalog! And – you can even select one of the Host-exclusive sets! See my Rewards page for more details.
Final Day of Online Extravaganza
Sale 3 – Tools & Ink Ends Today!
TOOLS & INK – Ordering Deadline: 28 November, 11:50 PM (MT)
- Cutting tools
- Embossing folders
- Framelits and thinlits
- Ink Pads
- Ink refills
- Scoring Tools
- Stamp blocks and cases
Here’s the fine print!
- All order types qualify for this promotion.
- Includes customer, workshop, and online orders.
- Promotion includes items from the 2018–2019 annual catalog only.
- While discounts will be available for most items, some exclusions apply. These non-discounted items include—but are not limited to—the following products:
- Host stamp sets
- Paper Pumpkin (prepaids, monthly subscriptions, past kits/refills)
- Big Shot
- Click here for a full list of the exclusions from the Online Extravaganza Sale
- Bundles will not receive additional discounts during this promotion.
- Item quantities are limited.
- Depending on inventory levels, discounted pricing may or may not be available for items featured in the promotion throughout the entirety of each 48-hour sale.
- Discounted items may be turned off if their supply reaches a predetermined threshold.
- If an item is turned off during a 48-hour sale, it will be made available again at its regular price within 36 hours of its 48-hour sale ending.
- Discounted pricing for items featured in this promotion will be available only during each allotted 48-hour sales period. (E.g., discounted cardstock will available only during Paper & Embellishments sale; discounted ink pads will be available only during Tools & Ink sale.) No exceptions.
DOUBLE PEPPERMINT ORDERING SPECIAL THRU 28 NOV!
Here’s the deets…
1. All orders of $50 or greater (before shipping and taxes) placed through my online store between now and the end of the day on 28 Nov 18 will earn DOUBLE PEPPERMINT REWARD POINTS!!
2. Don’t forget to add the Host Code below if your order is under $150 to get your free thank you gift (orders over $150 automatically get the free thank you gift!).
3. For more information about my Punkin Head Peppermint Reward points (my buyer reward program), click here.
Snowflake Showcase Will Be Going Away Soon…
It’s been a good run, but…it’s nearing the end for the special Snowflake Showcase. The White Velvet sheets have already run out – but…come this Friday, 30 Nov, the whole shootin’ match will be out the door! All of it – gone, baby, gone!
In case you haven’t seen this awesome group of goodies, yet, check out the flyer below to take a closer look-see!
Here’s the deets:
- No limits apply during the customer sales period. So be quick while supplies last!
- Products available while supplies last from November 1, 2018 until November 30, 2018. This means products will only be available until November 30 or while supplies last, whichever comes first. If a product’s supply is depleted before November 30, it will no longer be available for purchase.
- Items may be purchased in any type of order.
- Items may be included as part of a Starter Kit!! Join now!
- Ordering deadline: November 30, 2018; 11:50 PM (MT)
Now – I’ve put together a special bundle for y’all to help you get this beauty into your tool chest AND save a little dough! Check it out!
Stamps-N-Lingers Snowflake Showcase Bundle:
If you purchased the entire Showcase separately, you’d pay about $98! That includes shipping and a wag at the taxes.
Snow is Glistening – $21
Happiness Surrounds – $17
Snowfall Thinlits – $39
White Velvet Paper – $5 NO LONGER INCLUDED!
Snowflake Trinkets – $8
With my special bundle – you’re only going to pay $80 (new price!) – all in!
And – when you order the bundle, you’ll get a set of Whisper White Note Cards & Envelopes for FREE! So – you’ll be ready to start creating right away!
Get the entire Showcase and the notecards and envelopes – shipped directly to you for free – and save a pretty penny, too!
In the spirit of expectation management, with the significant savings you get with this bundle, I won’t be able to give y’all Peppermints when you order them.
These offers are available to anyone – but I can only ship to addresses (not Post Office boxes!) in the United States or APO Military. 🙂
Thanks for your understanding, y’all!
It’s easy to order! Fill out the form below. I’ll send you a PayPal Invoice right away and then, on 1 Nov, place your order first thing and get your wonderful Snowflake Showcase goodies on their way to your door! Easy Peasy!
Don’t want the Special Bundle? Get just the things you DO want right here in my Online Store!
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in this Project!
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Poppy Parade Card Stock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ (card front, scored and folded at 5 1/2″)
Crushed Curry Card Stock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (mats for card front and for inner liner); 2 7/8″ x 3 7/8″ (mat for art panel)
Whisper White Card Stock: 2 3/4″ x 3 3/4″ (art panel); 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (inner liner); Needlepoint Elements Framelits die cuts
Flirty Flamingo Card Stock: Fussy Cut sentiment words
Lemon Lime Twist Card Stock: Needlepoint Elements Framelits die cuts
Needlepoint Nook DSP (coming on 3 Jan 19): 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (card front); envelope flap
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Finn Fan Fix
Tug is a complex game.
No. It’s not.
I hold one end.
He pulls like crazy on the other end.
I recently bought us a new tug rope. Cuz this one…
…is thin and hard to hold.
For me. He has no problems holding it!
But I do – and I have the car. And the credit card. And the opposable thumbs.
So – new tug rope.
Thick and short and….pretty!
For a minute. I suspect it’s days as a “pretty” tug rope are numbered…