Good Monday, y’all! Oxymoron aside, glad you’re here and hope you had a great long Thanksgiving weekend! We’re on the short-slope into Christmas now, right? It’ll be here in a blink.
If you were able to join me last night on my Facebook Live video, I appreciate you spending part of your holiday weekend with me! If not, but you’d like to see the Memorex version – here ’tis!
I used the Holiday Catalog Bring on the Presents Bundle, along with the super Cable Knit Dynamic TIEF to make a simple Christmas card. Take a look-see:
My layout – and color scheme! – is from this week’s Fusion Challenge – I played with both sides!
And I played along with the Just Us Girls challenge, too! 🙂
I started with a piece of Whisper White card stock that I embossed in the Cable Knit Dynamic TIEF. As usual, I started with a too-large panel, then embossed it and cut it to size. On this one, I stuck the card stock into the TIEF on a bit of an angle – to mimic the draped afghan in the challenge photo! Necessary? Maybe not – but…kinda fun!
Then I matted the panel on a Poppy Parade mat with Liquid Glue for the card front.
I used the ribbon dies in the All the Presents Thinlits to cut two strips from some Sparkle Glimmer Paper, then I adhered them to a strip of Poppy Parade and then to the card front with Liquid Glue.
With the Night Owl Thinlits, I cut four little pine boughs in Garden Green and attached them with Liquid Glue.
The sentiment, from Bring on the Presents, is stamped in Garden Green on Whisper White. I added the label image in Poppy Parade and then cut it with the die in All The Presents. I stuck it to the ribbon with Liquid Glue.
For the bows, I cut one large bow from the Sparkle Glimmer Paper and adhered it with Liquid Glue.
On a separate piece of Whisper White, I stamped the bow and the tails images in Poppy Parade and cut them with their matching dies. Then I adhered the tails with Liquid Glue and popped the bow part on with a Stampin’ Dimensional – and the card front was done!
For the inside, I first stamped the bow and tails images in Poppy Parade on a Whisper White panel. I separated them slightly – to accommodate a strip of Whisper White on which I stamped a second Bring On The Presents sentiment in Garden Green. I snipped banner ends and edged it with my Poppy Parade Stampin’ Write Marker, then I popped it onto the panel with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to a Poppy Parade mat and then into my Garden Green card base, popped the card front on with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the card was done!
On the front of my Whisper White Medium Envelope, I added a couple of Poppy Parade bows…
…and then I used a little Garden Green paper from the Regals 6″ x 6″ DSP for the envelope flap.
Et Voila! Cable Knit afghan meets sparkly Christmas present from the Bring on the Presents bundle! And it even got a few pine boughs (which wish I had the energy to do on “real” presents!!) thanks to the Night Owl Thinlits. Hope you like!
P.S. Just a few more days for….DOUBLE Peppermints! Online Extravaganza. And…Snowflake Showcase! Read on!
HOST CODE FOR 16 NOV – 30 NOV: 7WTD7UDK
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! But, if your order is over $150, please don’t use this code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 from any active catalog! And – you can even select one of the Host-exclusive sets! See my Rewards page for more details.
Online Extravaganza Sale 2 – Stamps & Kits Ends Today!
STAMPS & KITS – Ordering Deadline for the Stamps & Kits Sale: 26 November, 11:50 PM (MT)
- Stamp sets (clear-mount, wood-mount, and photopolymer)
- Project kits
- Card kits
- Kit refills
- Memories & More
- Punch box kits
Here’s the fine print!
- All order types qualify for this promotion.
- Includes customer, workshop, and online orders.
- Promotion includes items from the 2018–2019 annual catalog only.
- While discounts will be available for most items, some exclusions apply. These non-discounted items include—but are not limited to—the following products:
- Host stamp sets
- Paper Pumpkin (prepaids, monthly subscriptions, past kits/refills)
- Big Shot
- Click here for a full list of the exclusions from the Online Extravaganza Sale
- Bundles will not receive additional discounts during this promotion.
- Item quantities are limited.
- Depending on inventory levels, discounted pricing may or may not be available for items featured in the promotion throughout the entirety of each 48-hour sale.
- Discounted items may be turned off if their supply reaches a predetermined threshold.
- If an item is turned off during a 48-hour sale, it will be made available again at its regular price within 36 hours of its 48-hour sale ending.
- Discounted pricing for items featured in this promotion will be available only during each allotted 48-hour sales period. (E.g., discounted cardstock will available only during Paper & Embellishments sale; discounted ink pads will be available only during Tools & Ink sale.) No exceptions.
For information on what’s coming in the next few days, check it all out here on my Stampin’ Up! Promotions page!
Reminder – tomorrow and Wednesday will be the final sale: Tools & Ink!!
DOUBLE PEPPERMINT ORDERING SPECIAL THRU 28 NOV!
Here’s the deets…
1. All orders of $50 or greater (before shipping and taxes) placed through my online store between now and the end of the day on 28 Nov 18 will earn DOUBLE PEPPERMINT REWARD POINTS!!
2. Don’t forget to add the Host Code below if your order is under $150 to get your free thank you gift (orders over $150 automatically get the free thank you gift!).
3. For more information about my Punkin Head Peppermint Reward points (my buyer reward program), click here.
Time is Running Out!
Snowflake Showcase Will Be Going Away Soon…
It’s been a good run, but…it’s nearing the end for the special Snowflake Showcase. The White Velvet sheets have already run out – but…come this Friday, 30 Nov, the whole shootin’ match will be out the door! All of it – gone, baby, gone!
In case you haven’t seen this awesome group of goodies, yet, check out the flyer below to take a closer look-see!
Here’s the deets:
- No limits apply during the customer sales period. So be quick while supplies last!
- Products available while supplies last from November 1, 2018 until November 30, 2018. This means products will only be available until November 30 or while supplies last, whichever comes first. If a product’s supply is depleted before November 30, it will no longer be available for purchase.
- Items may be purchased in any type of order.
- Items may be included as part of a Starter Kit!! Join now!
- Ordering deadline: November 30, 2018; 11:50 PM (MT)
Now – I’ve put together a special bundle for y’all to help you get this beauty into your tool chest AND save a little dough! Check it out!
Stamps-N-Lingers Snowflake Showcase Bundle:
If you purchased the entire Showcase separately, you’d pay about $98! That includes shipping and a wag at the taxes.
Snow is Glistening – $21
Happiness Surrounds – $17
Snowfall Thinlits – $39
White Velvet Paper – $5 NO LONGER INCLUDED!
Snowflake Trinkets – $8
With my special bundle – you’re only going to pay $80 (new price!) – all in!
And – when you order the bundle, you’ll get a set of Whisper White Note Cards & Envelopes for FREE! So – you’ll be ready to start creating right away!
Get the entire Showcase and the notecards and envelopes – shipped directly to you for free – and save a pretty penny, too!
In the spirit of expectation management, with the significant savings you get with this bundle, I won’t be able to give y’all Peppermints when you order them.
These offers are available to anyone – but I can only ship to addresses (not Post Office boxes!) in the United States or APO Military. 🙂
Thanks for your understanding, y’all!
It’s easy to order! Fill out the form below. I’ll send you a PayPal Invoice right away and then, on 1 Nov, place your order first thing and get your wonderful Snowflake Showcase goodies on their way to your door! Easy Peasy!
Don’t want the Special Bundle? Get just the things you DO want right here in my Online Store!
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in this Project!
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Garden Green Card Stock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ (card front, scored and folded at 5 1/2″); Night Owl Thinlits die cut pine boughs
Poppy Parade Card Stock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (mats for card front and for inner liner); 7/8″ x 4″ (“ribbon” strip on front)
Whisper White Card Stock: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (inner liner); Die cut sentiment banner
Sparkle Glimmer Paper: All The Presents die cuts
Regals 6″ x 6″ DSP: envelope flap
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Finn Fan Fix
I’m sure I’ve mentioned that we live on 30 acres just south of Atlanta, yes? Well – of that 30 acres, about 18 or so are in woods. Mixed hard wood and pine trees. So, Fall is pretty nice. The trees put on quite a show.
With all those trees, it wouldn’t seem that any particular one would stand out – but…I have a few favorites. Some for what they do in the Fall. Some – like the Dogwoods – for the display they put on in the Spring.
One tree, in particular, is right near the top of my list. It’s a Japanese Maple just outside our bedroom window. It always takes it’s time changing from its summer dress to its Fall finery. But when it does get there…
..it’s simply gorgeous. Especially on a cloudy, foggy day – it just…glows.
But – that’s not even as good as it gets.
Check how great it looks when you add…
…the bestest dog ever!