Mornin’, y’all! Having a good weekend so far? I’m pretty excited – did the horses yesterday without covers on!! Whoo-hoo!!!
It’s the little things, my peeps!
So – we’ll be back on our “normal” schedule tonight – I’ll be live at 8pm Eastern on my Stamps-N-Lingers FB page. We’re going to be using the beautiful Hold On To Hope stamp set and matching Cross of Hope Framelits. Take a sneaky-peek:
I hope you’ll be able to join me – I think you’ll like this card!
HOST CODE FOR 16 JAN – 31 JAN: DXQNA92T
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! But, if your order is over $150, please don’t use this code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 from the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog or the 2017 Holiday Catalog! And – you can even select one of the Host-exclusive sets! See my Rewards page for more details.
Get in on the Ultimate Bundle!
What if you could get anything you wanted – from the Annual Catalog, the Occasions catalog, the Clearance rack? And what if you could get it with like…a 45% savings? And – what if, after you bought that Ultimate Bundle, you could THEN get 20-25% off Every. Single. Thing.
I think you’d be pulling out that credit card!
I am, of course, talking about the Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit! It truly is the Ultimate Bundle.
ESPECIALLY right now during Sale–A-Bration.
Let’s look at some facts.
- You spend $99 – and you pick any products you want (the products you pick are 100% up to you!) for a value of $125.
- Because it’s Sale-A-Bration, you ALSO get ANY two stamp sets…FREE. So…if you picked…say…the Letters For You stamp set and the Wood mount Flourishing Phrases – that’s another $99 worth of free goodness!
- Every order thereafter…you save 20%. On everything. And, play your cards right (see what I did there?) you can parlay that to a 25% discount.
- There’s no obligation to sell. Advertise. Blog. Do workshops. Attend events. Do craft shows. Nothing!
- If you meet your quarterly quota – you remain a demonstrator. And keep saving that money!
- If you don’t? Well…you go on your merry way with about $225 worth of goodies tucked in your craft stash. No commitment – no penalty!
- Joining the Critters-N-Creating Krew team is easy – and we are building a great little community of folks who love to stamp and create! We have a fun and exclusive FB page that we share with the Amy’s Inkin’ Krew. We chat and share our projects there. We also have monthly virtual team meetings and quarterly meetings where those of us in the area all get together to have lunch and make fun projects!
- Our team is a mix of folks who joined to get the discount (Hobby Demos) and those who are pursuing a business! So whatever YOUR goal is – you’re most welcome!
- You’ll be joining a super company that’s been around for 30 years! Yep – 2018 is our 30th Anniversary and there’s big happenings in store throughout the year – what a great time to get in on the fun!
- Joining is easy to do – just click here and head on over the Online application! And – if you have any questions while you’re there – or before you go! – drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Sale-A-Bration is a pretty big deal, y’all! Check out all the information over on my Stampin’ Up! Promotions page!
Stamps-N-Lingers 2018 Occasions Catalog Special Bundle Sale!
Check out all my special bundles at my Stamps-N-Lingers 2018 Occasions Catalog Bundles page and fill out the form you’ll find there. There are descriptions of each bundle as well as pictures!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Finn Fan Fix
So – on Saturday morning, I had a scheduled phone call with Apple.
To learn some tips and tricks for using my new watch.
Yes. Watches now come with tips-and-tricks telecoms. Thankfully it does still also just show me the time when I look at it!
And – not gonna lie – it’s fun to have Mickey Mouse tell me the time!
Anywho – there I was, sitting in the kitchen with Steve on the phone. My sweet dog lying quietly at my feet. A glass of iced hazelnut coffee at the ready.
At the conclusion of the call, my watch vibrated on my wrist, reminding me to get up and walk around a bit. Which I obediently did.
Caught red-pawed. Really no way to pawn this off onto the cats. Guess that pesky paper towel was just begging to be torn to teensy bits… 🙂