Hey, y’all! Welcome to Tuesday and another Stamp Ink Paper challenge!
I don’t know if you’ve seen the fun paper in the Picture Perfect Party DSP – but it’s photo-realistic pictures on one side and colorful graphics on the other. As you might imagine – the photos are party-themed.
So, I used that paper and the coordinating Picture Perfect Birthday stamp set to make my card for today.
Guess what it’s for?
Take a look-see:
Our Stamp Ink Paper Challenge #133 is a sketch challenge! Won’t you come play along?
Oh – hey! Did you think that ginormous bow was real?!
Well – it’s not! Hang tight.
I started with a confetti strewn piece of the Picture Perfect Party paper and matted it on Basic Black with some Fast Fuse.
The center strip is a plain piece of Whisper White that I embellished with the little Happy Birthday sentiment from the Picture Perfect Birthday stamp set in Berry Burst. I just stamped it all over the strip, then I matted it on Basic Black and Fast Fuse’d it to the card front.
Next up, I used the new-ish Starburst Punch to punch a Basic Black circle, which I adhered with a little Liquid Glue. Then I wrapped a length of Lemon Lime Twist 1/2″ Finely Woven Ribbon around the whole thing, securing it in the back with Fast Fuse.
One of the designs in the Picture Perfect Party DSP is a bow-covered design. I fussy cut one of the Lemon Lime Twist bows, edged it with my Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker and popped it over the Starburst punched shape with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the Happy Birthday sentiment in Berry Burst on a piece of scrap Whisper White and fussy cut each word. I once again edged the little word pieces with the Basic Black Marker and used a little Liquid Glue to adhere them to the bow.
I finished up with some Tutti-Frutti Adhesive Backed Sequins here and there and the card front was done!
On the inside, I added a second sentiment from Picture Perfect Birthday in Berry Burst to a Whisper White panel. Then, in Pool Party, Bermuda Bay and Lemon Lime Twist, I added some of the little confetti images from the stamp set.
I Fast Fuse’d the panel to a Basic Black mat and into my Lemon Lime Twist card base, popped the card front on with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the card was done!
Across the front of my Whisper White Medium Envelope, I added more Picture Perfect Birthday confetti…
…and then added another little bit of the Picture Perfect Party DSP to the envelope flap.
Et Voila! Folks this one went together quickly and yet – I think it has a lot of impact. I love how “real” that bow looks on top of the black, don’t you?! This Picture Perfect Birthday suite is so much fun! Hope you like! 🙂
P.S Have you thought about joining Stampin’ Up!? A lot of folks are, cuz this is a great time to pull the trigger! I’d love to have you on my Critters-N-Creatin’ Krew team! Check out The Ultimate Bundle down below. And…come on and join the fun! 🙂
HOST CODE FOR 16 JAN – 31 JAN: DXQNA92T
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! But, if your order is over $150, please don’t use this code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 from the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog or the 2017 Holiday Catalog! And – you can even select one of the Host-exclusive sets! See my Rewards page for more details.
Get in on the Ultimate Bundle!
What if you could get anything you wanted – from the Annual Catalog, the Occasions catalog, the Clearance rack? And what if you could get it with like…a 45% savings? And – what if, after you bought that Ultimate Bundle, you could THEN get 20-25% off Every. Single. Thing.
I think you’d be pulling out that credit card!
I am, of course, talking about the Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit! It truly is the Ultimate Bundle.
ESPECIALLY right now during Sale–A-Bration.
Let’s look at some facts.
- You spend $99 – and you pick any products you want (the products you pick are 100% up to you!) for a value of $125.
- Because it’s Sale-A-Bration, you ALSO get ANY two stamp sets…FREE. So…if you picked…say…the Letters For You stamp set and the Wood mount Flourishing Phrases – that’s another $99 worth of free goodness!
- Every order thereafter…you save 20%. On everything. And, play your cards right (see what I did there?) you can parlay that to a 25% discount.
- There’s no obligation to sell. Advertise. Blog. Do workshops. Attend events. Do craft shows. Nothing!
- If you meet your quarterly quota – you remain a demonstrator. And keep saving that money!
- If you don’t? Well…you go on your merry way with about $225 worth of goodies tucked in your craft stash. No commitment – no penalty!
- Joining the Critters-N-Creating Krew team is easy – and we are building a great little community of folks who love to stamp and create! We have a fun and exclusive FB page that we share with the Amy’s Inkin’ Krew. We chat and share our projects there. We also have monthly virtual team meetings and quarterly meetings where those of us in the area all get together to have lunch and make fun projects!
- Our team is a mix of folks who joined to get the discount (Hobby Demos) and those who are pursuing a business! So whatever YOUR goal is – you’re most welcome!
- You’ll be joining a super company that’s been around for 30 years! Yep – 2018 is our 30th Anniversary and there’s big happenings in store throughout the year – what a great time to get in on the fun!
- Joining is easy to do – just click here and head on over the Online application! And – if you have any questions while you’re there – or before you go! – drop me a note at email@example.com!
Sale-A-Bration is a pretty big deal, y’all! Check out all the information over on my Stampin’ Up! Promotions page!
Stamps-N-Lingers 2018 Occasions Catalog Special Bundle Sale!
Check out all my special bundles at my Stamps-N-Lingers 2018 Occasions Catalog Bundles page and fill out the form you’ll find there. There are descriptions of each bundle as well as pictures!
Do you love free stuff? We thought so, cuz…hello? Free!!
So, let me let you in on a little-known fact: You can earn Sale-A-Bration rewards when you purchase a 3-, 6-, or 12- month prepaid Paper Pumpkin subscription. In fact, purchasing prepaids may be the best and easiest way to earn free Sale-A-Bration products—especially if you’re new to papercrafting and find the catalog a little intimidating!
Here’s the deets:
Ready to get started? Click right here and you’ll be on your way!
Hope you know what you want for your Sale-A-Bration Freebie! 🙂
STAMPIN’ UP! PRODUCTS USED IN TODAY’S PROJECT:
CARD CUTS USED IN TODAY’S PROJECT:
Lemon Lime Twist Card Stock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ (card base, scored and folded at 5 1/2″)
Basic Black Card Stock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (mats for card front and for inner liner); 1 3/4″ x 5 1/4″ (mat for middle strip); Starburst Punch shape
Whisper White Card Stock: 1 5/8″ x 4 1/8″ (center strip); 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (inner liner)
Picture Perfect Party DSP: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (card front); envelope flap
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Finn Fan Fix
Finn and I didn’t spend a lot of quality camera-ready time together today.
Wayne was outside with the equipment repair guy much of the afternoon and the Man was helping them.
When he did decide he needed a nap and came in, we spent a little time watching Back to the Future.
He’d never seen it, believe it or not! 🙂
Since he wanted to watch from my lap – I took the opportunity to try out the Portrait mode on my new phone. For a Finn-ie. Or two.
I need longer arms.
But – I think you can see what he thinks of Back to the Future, huh?