‘Sup, y’all? Having a good weekend? I hope so!
If you were able to join me last night on my FB Live video – thanks for spending part of your long weekend with me! I surely do appreciate it! If not, but you’d like to watch the replay, here ’tis on YouTube!
One of the fun new bundles in the 2018 Occasions catalog also has a very high “cool” factor, and that’s the Barn Door stamp set bundled with the Sliding Door Framelits. I used that bundle to create a fun and cool card that could be used for almost any card-sending need. Take a look-see:
So -the details on how to make this card are really all in the video, so – do check it out!
I made this as a “postcard” style card – with just the sliding barn door front and a decorated panel on the back for writing a message.
All the sentiments are on the front – the first is visible when your recipient pulls the card from the envelope…
And then they can slide the barn door to the left to see what would (normally) be the inside sentiment!
I made the front panel with the Simple Stripes TIEF and used the debossed side up – channeling JoAnna Gaines with some shiplap siding!
All the “hardware” is cut with the various little dies in the Sliding Door Framelits and adhered with Liquid Glue. Just to be clear – the “rollers” on the top of the door are purely decorative. All the rolling work is done with 1/2″ Circle punch shapes and Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals. Again – check out the video! 🙂
On the flip side, I Fast Fuse’d a Whisper White panel to a Whisper White mat and stamped the pretty little wreath and flowers from the Barn Door set. I colored the stamp with my Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight and Bermuda Bay Stampin’ Write Markers.
The base of the card is a simple piece of Basic Black and I Fast Fuse’d the front and back to it to create a “post card”!
My Whisper White Medium envelope got a repeat of the Barn Door wreath on the front…
…and on the envelope flap.
Et Voila! One day I hope to have lovely white shiplap and a sliding barn door for “reals” in a house, but until then…Stampin’ Up! let’s me create them with card stock and ink using the Barn Door bundle. And you can, too! Also, although I used the pretty sentiments from the stamp set on this card – think of all the sentiment combinations you could use with this design! 🙂 Hope you like!
P.S Have you thought about joining Stampin’ Up!? Well – this is a great time – and I’d love to have you on my team! Check out The Ultimate Bundle down below. And…come on and join the fun! 🙂
HOST CODE FOR 1 JAN – 15 JAN: QGAJHYYU
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! But, if your order is over $150, please don’t use this code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 from the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog or the 2017 Holiday Catalog! And – you can even select one of the Host-exclusive sets! See my Rewards page for more details.
Get in on the Ultimate Bundle!
What if you could get anything you wanted – from the Annual Catalog, the Occasions catalog, the Clearance rack? And what if you could get it with like…a 45% savings? And – what if, after you bought that Ultimate Bundle, you could THEN get 20-25% off Every. Single. Thing.
I think you’d be pulling out that credit card!
I am, of course, talking about the Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit! It truly is the Ultimate Bundle.
ESPECIALLY right now during Sale–A-Bration.
Let’s look at some facts.
- You spend $99 – and you pick any products you want (the products you pick are 100% up to you!) for a value of $125.
- Because it’s Sale-A-Bration, you ALSO get ANY two stamp sets…FREE. So…if you picked…say…the Letters For You stamp set and the Wood mount Flourishing Phrases – that’s another $99 worth of free goodness!
- Every order thereafter…you save 20%. On everything. And, play your cards right (see what I did there?) you can parlay that to a 25% discount.
- There’s no obligation to sell. Advertise. Blog. Do workshops. Attend events. Do craft shows. Nothing!
- If you meet your quarterly quota – you remain a demonstrator. And keep saving that money!
- If you don’t? Well…you go on your merry way with about $225 worth of goodies tucked in your craft stash. No commitment – no penalty!
- Joining the Critters-N-Creating Krew team is easy – and we are building a great little community of folks who love to stamp and create! We have a fun and exclusive FB page that we share with the Amy’s Inkin’ Krew. We chat and share our projects there. We also have monthly virtual team meetings and quarterly meetings where those of us in the area all get together to have lunch and make fun projects!
- Our team is a mix of folks who joined to get the discount (Hobby Demos) and those who are pursuing a business! So whatever YOUR goal is – you’re most welcome!
- You’ll be joining a super company that’s been around for 30 years! Yep – 2018 is our 30th Anniversary and there’s big happenings in store throughout the year – what a great time to get in on the fun!
- Joining is easy to do – just click here and head on over the Online application! And – if you have any questions while you’re there – or before you go! – drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Sale-A-Bration is a pretty big deal, y’all! Check out all the information over on my Stampin’ Up! Promotions page!
Stamps-N-Lingers 2018 Occasions Catalog Special Bundle Sale!
Check out all my special bundles at my Stamps-N-Lingers 2018 Occasions Catalog Bundles page and fill out the form you’ll find there. There are descriptions of each bundle as well as pictures!
Do you love free stuff? We thought so, cuz…hello? Free!!
So, let me let you in on a little-known fact: You can earn Sale-A-Bration rewards when you purchase a 3-, 6-, or 12- month prepaid Paper Pumpkin subscription. In fact, purchasing prepaids may be the best and easiest way to earn free Sale-A-Bration products—especially if you’re new to papercrafting and find the catalog a little intimidating!
Here’s the deets:
Ready to get started? Click right here and you’ll be on your way!
Hope you know what you want for your Sale-A-Bration Freebie! 🙂
STAMPIN’ UP! PRODUCTS USED IN TODAY’S PROJECT:
CARD CUTS USED IN TODAY’S PROJECT:
Basic Black Card Stock: 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ (card base); Sliding Door Framelits die cuts
Whisper White Card Stock: 4 1/8″ x 5 1/4″ (mats for card front and for back); 2 3/8″ x 3 3/4″ (sentiment panel); Sliding Door die cuts
Thick Whisper White Card Stock: 4″ x 5 1/8″ (card front and back)
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Shop the Clearance Rack here. Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Punkin Head Peppermint Rewards – My online customer thank you program!
Finn Fan Fix
I don’t think I need to even write much on this FFF.
Let’s have pictures do most of the talking, shall we?
So…this happened on Sunday morning (and is actually 3 degrees warmer than when I went out the first time)…
This is my response…
Definitely me and not the terrorist that it looks like. Please note I can barely see – the face mask clouds my glasses with every breath. Freeze the face or be able to see. The struggle is real.
Here’s the Man’s response…
Just a pleasantly brisk morning to enjoy sleeping on the golf cart. And no – I do NOT want to come in, thank you.
Well now that’s funny. It’s only 18 degrees this morning here in Cincinnati.
Had a similar look yesterday while shoveling. Love Finn’s reaction.
Very cool card.