Happy Haaawwwmp Day, y’all! Gotta love these short weeks, huh?
Not sure what the weather will be doing today – when we got done with the horses last night, it was way warmer than I thought it would be. But – Atlanta’s been prepping for The Big Event (again) all day! So I guess we’ll see what we see!
My card today is winging it’s way to one of the ladies who recently joined my team – yeah!! – and took advantage of the seriously awesome good deal that a Starter Kit is during Sale-A-Bration! Maybe YOU should be looking at it, too??
Just sayin’! 🙂
Anywho – I made this one with the fun little Apron of Love stamp set and a few other little goodies – take a look-see:
My color scheme is from this week’s Color Challenge at The Paper Players.
I used another of the fun Tutti Frutti Cards and Envelopes (free as a $50 Sale-A-Bration pick) as the base for this one. The card front is a piece of paper from the Bubbles & Fizz DSP (yes, also free as a $50 SAB pick!), matted on a piece of Tranquil Tide card stock. I adhered that to the front of the Notecard with Fast Fuse (yes – a departure from my normal way of doing business!).
I wrapped a length of Tranquil Tide 1/2″ Finely Woven Ribbon around the entire card front – securing it in the front with some Glue Dots (under the soon-to-be-emplaced apron).
I stamped the apron outline from the Apron of Love stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on a piece of Dapper Denim and cut it with the matching die from the bundled Apron Builder Framelits. I also cut out a “pocket”, a couple of stings and a neck band. The sentiment on the top of the apron is from the Apron of Love set and is heat embossed in White Stampin’ Emboss Powder.
I adhered the strings and the neckband to the back of the apron with some Liquid Glue and used my Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker to make some “stitches” around the edges of the pocket. I wanted a “welcome” sentiment that would fit on the pocket, and I found it in the Host-Exclusive Cozy Cottage stamp set. I inked it with Versamark and stamped it, then sprinkled it with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heated it up!
Then I popped the pocket onto the apron with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals and popped the apron onto the card front with regular Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Then I started filling up the apron pocket! There’s some hearts and “ribbons” in Tranquil Tide and Lemon Lime Twist, and some Basic Black “paper snips” – all cut with fun little dies from the Apron Builder Framelits. I added them in with Liquid Glue and Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals. And I even added a couple of strings of Silver Mini Sequin Trim! When it was as full as I could get it – the card front was done!
On the inside, I stamped a sentiment from the All Things Thanks stamp set – it seemed perfect! – in Tranquil Tide on a Whisper White panel. Then I added a couple of Apron of Love scissors in Lemon Lime Twist!
I Fast Fuse’d the panel to a Tranquil Tide mat and into the Tutti Frutti Card and the card was done!
The Tutti Frutti Envelope was already pretty well decorated for me, so I just added a couple more Apron of Love scissors in Dapper Denim on the front…
…and, of course, the flap was all ready to go!
Et Voila! The Apron of Love bundle covers folks who cook, folks who sew, peeps that BBQ and all us crafters! With fun images and sentiments and, of course, really fun dies in the matching Apron Builder Framelits! I hope you like!
P.S Want to see what I’d send you when you join my team?! Well – read on to see how to do just that while grabbing The Ultimate Bundle for yourself! 🙂
HOST CODE FOR 16 JAN – 31 JAN: DXQNA92T
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! But, if your order is over $150, please don’t use this code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 from the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog or the 2017 Holiday Catalog! And – you can even select one of the Host-exclusive sets! See my Rewards page for more details.
Get in on the Ultimate Bundle!
What if you could get anything you wanted – from the Annual Catalog, the Occasions catalog, the Clearance rack? And what if you could get it with like…a 45% savings? And – what if, after you bought that Ultimate Bundle, you could THEN get 20-25% off Every. Single. Thing.
I think you’d be pulling out that credit card!
I am, of course, talking about the Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit! It truly is the Ultimate Bundle.
ESPECIALLY right now during Sale–A-Bration.
Let’s look at some facts.
- You spend $99 – and you pick any products you want (the products you pick are 100% up to you!) for a value of $125.
- Because it’s Sale-A-Bration, you ALSO get ANY two stamp sets…FREE. So…if you picked…say…the Letters For You stamp set and the Wood mount Flourishing Phrases – that’s another $99 worth of free goodness!
- Every order thereafter…you save 20%. On everything. And, play your cards right (see what I did there?) you can parlay that to a 25% discount.
- There’s no obligation to sell. Advertise. Blog. Do workshops. Attend events. Do craft shows. Nothing!
- If you meet your quarterly quota – you remain a demonstrator. And keep saving that money!
- If you don’t? Well…you go on your merry way with about $225 worth of goodies tucked in your craft stash. No commitment – no penalty!
- Joining the Critters-N-Creating Krew team is easy – and we are building a great little community of folks who love to stamp and create! We have a fun and exclusive FB page that we share with the Amy’s Inkin’ Krew. We chat and share our projects there. We also have monthly virtual team meetings and quarterly meetings where those of us in the area all get together to have lunch and make fun projects!
- Our team is a mix of folks who joined to get the discount (Hobby Demos) and those who are pursuing a business! So whatever YOUR goal is – you’re most welcome!
- You’ll be joining a super company that’s been around for 30 years! Yep – 2018 is our 30th Anniversary and there’s big happenings in store throughout the year – what a great time to get in on the fun!
- Joining is easy to do – just click here and head on over the Online application! And – if you have any questions while you’re there – or before you go! – drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Sale-A-Bration is a pretty big deal, y’all! Check out all the information over on my Stampin’ Up! Promotions page!
Stamps-N-Lingers 2018 Occasions Catalog Special Bundle Sale!
Check out all my special bundles at my Stamps-N-Lingers 2018 Occasions Catalog Bundles page and fill out the form you’ll find there. There are descriptions of each bundle as well as pictures!
Do you love free stuff? We thought so, cuz…hello? Free!!
So, let me let you in on a little-known fact: You can earn Sale-A-Bration rewards when you purchase a 3-, 6-, or 12- month prepaid Paper Pumpkin subscription. In fact, purchasing prepaids may be the best and easiest way to earn free Sale-A-Bration products—especially if you’re new to papercrafting and find the catalog a little intimidating!
Here’s the deets:
Ready to get started? Click right here and you’ll be on your way!
Hope you know what you want for your Sale-A-Bration Freebie! 🙂
STAMPIN’ UP! PRODUCTS USED IN TODAY’S PROJECT:
CARD CUTS USED IN TODAY’S PROJECT:
Tutti Frutti Notecard and Envelope
Tranquil Tide Card Stock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (mats for card front and for inner liner); Apron Builder die cuts
Whisper White Card Stock: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (inner liner)
Bubbles & Fizz DSP: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (card front)
Dapper Denim, Lemon Lime Twist and Basic Black Card Stock: Apron Builder die cuts
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Finn Fan Fix
The man decided to abdicate his spot for today.
And he brings you, instead, a picture of his second favorite things to herd.
Number one, of course, is the horses.
Even though he does it wrong.
Herding is a “from the back” thing and he thinks it’s “from the front”.
But we digress.
His second favorite thing to herd is…kitties.
Fortunately – they love to be herded!
Did the sarcasm come thru in digits??
Anyway – today, they were taking a break from pretending to be herded and having them a little snooze.
Not totally sure how they’re not rolling backwards off that cushion! Or – frankly – how Katy is breathing with her brother on her like white-on-rice! But – they both seemed perfectly content, so it must be working for them!
Your little-pile-of-panthers-picture for the day!
Finn’ll be back tomorrow. There’s a limit to his largesse….