Hey y’all – it’s Sunday, which means I’ve got another fun challenge for you from the Paper Players – Joanne’s got a timely theme for us so… I hope you’ll come and play along with us! You KNOW you’re making Christmas cards right now! 🙂
If you were able to join me yesterday for my Facebook Live video, I appreciate you spending some of your weekend with me! If you weren’t able to watch the live version, but you’d like to see the replay on YouTube…here ’tis!
I enjoy the Festive Friday challenge – and saw a cool fun-fold by Beth McCullough – one of their talented Design Team members – and decided to figure it out and make it for you today! Beth made an adorable snowman with hers – but…I’d been wanting to play with the negative-space die from the Pine Woods die so…I pulled out the In The Woods bundle (which – waaaah! – is retiring at the end of this catalog!
Good news? Starting 8 Dec – you can pick up the die set for 30% off!). I added a couple of sentiments from the Itty Bitty Christmas set – and set it all against some Snowflake Splendor DSP (ALSO retiring and on sale!). Take a look-see:
Here’s our Paper Players challenge badge with our Christmas theme!
And – you guessed it! I played with the Festive Friday challenge, too! Let’s see, I got….blue, a little purple, snowflakes, fun fold, and trees! 🙂
I started with a side-fold card base in Misty Moonlight.
Then I matted a piece of the Snowflake Splendor DSP on Highland Heather and adhered it to the card front with Liquid Glue.
Using the largest of the Stitched So Sweetly Rectangle Dies, I cut a “window” from the front of the card. You might need to roll thru your cutter a few times – it’s a few layers to cut!
I took the next biggest die in Stitched So Sweetly and cut a piece of Whisper White. From that, I used the die in Pine Woods to cut the negative of the tree.
For the “fun fold” piece, I used a piece of Highland Heather – 5″ x 8 1/2″ and scored it at 4″ and 6 1/4″. The 4″ score line is folded as a “valley” and the 6 1/4″ as a “mountain”.
I adhered two coordinating pieces of the Snowflake Splendor DSP to the two smaller flaps.
I adhered the folded cardstock into the inside of the card base with Liquid Glue.
I folded the card back up – and used Liquid Glue to adhere the cut-out part of the card front to the outside smaller panel of the fold. Take your time adding your glue – don’t get carried away!
Next – I popped the tree-die-cut Whisper White panel on with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped an Itty Bitty Christmas sentiment in Misty Moonlight on a piece of Whisper White and cut it out with the Classic Label Punch. I popped it onto the card front with a couple of Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I added a Blue Adhesive-Backed Gem to the white panel and the card front was done!
For the inside, I added a second Itty Bitty Christmas sentiment in Misty Moonlight to a Whisper White panel. Over top, I added the two In the Woods 3-tree images – outline and fill! – in stamped-off-once Highland Heather. I added some Pool Party snowflakes – also from In The Woods –
and adhered the panel into the card base with Liquid Glue…
…added another Blue Adhesive-Backed Gem and the card was done!
My Whisper White Medium Envelope got full strength Highland Heather trees and Pool Party snowflakes on the front…
…and more of the Snowflake Splendor DSP on the envelope flap!
Et Voila! How fun is this fun-fold? And…it’s even pretty easy – so…winner winner! And I love the In The Woods stamp set and matching Pine Woods Dies – but, they’re leaving us soon, so…you’re going to want to pick them up if you don’t have them.
Starting on Tuesday, 8 Dec – you can get the dies at 30% off. And the beautiful Snowflake Spendor DSP – also retiring at the end of the catalog! – will be on sale at 20% off! Whoo-hoo for savings!
If you want to recreate this card – all the Stampin’ Up! products you need are listed down below along with the card cuts!
I hope you like!
Now…take a look at what the rest of the team has to offer! Then pull out your ink and papers and have a little fun! 🙂
The Paper Players Design Team
- LeAnne Pugliese
- Claire Broadwater
- Joanne James
- Laurie Schmidt
- Anne Marie Hile
- Ann Schach
- Allisa Steinlicht
- Stef Perry
- Mary Deatherage – you’re here right now!
HOST CODE FOR 1 DEC – 15 DEC: J4NNCNV7
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Customer Rewards page for full details. You’ll also be getting a link to my ZOOM The Craftroom (an exclusive online event for my customers) and the monthly Online Tutorial. The December Tutorial features the Arrange A Wreath Bundle!
Stamps-N-Lingers Jan – Jun 2021 Mini Catalog Shares Are Open
Y’all have seen some sneak peeks of the new Jan – Jun 2021 Mini Catalog in the last couple weeks (check my YouTube channel if you haven’t seen them!) and your very own copy is on the way to you as we speak. Well – it is if you’re one of my customers already. Give me a shout if you’re not sure whether you’re on my mailing list, okay? 🙂
And – I’ve gotten a bunch of e-mails these past couple of days – folks who’ve been anxiously awaiting word on my Catalog Shares – so…here ’tis!If you do NOT know what a “catalog share” is – it’s….sort of like your first run thru a Cruise Ship buffet. You know – back in the good ole days when you might have actually BEEN on a cruise ship! 😉
There’s a TON to choose from – so you try a little bit of this and a little dab of that! Then you know what to go back to for a second helping. :)In the same vein – a catalog share gives you a chance to try a sample of all the new products in the catalog – and then you can see what you love and go back and purchase full packs of those goodies!
So – you can try a little bit of the beautiful new Designer Series Papers, specialty papers, cards & envelopes, and treat boxes, plus fun embellishments with one of my Catalog Shares! I’ll place our Shares order first jump out of the box on 5 Jan 21 and use expedited shipping so I get it back fast! Then I’ll get it all cut up, packaged and out the door quick as I can – as early in the week of the 11th as I can manage!
I’ve got a few options for you to pick from: a New Designer Series Paper Share, a New Embellishments Share, and an I Want It All Share (this one gets a free extra bonus!!). And there are even DOUBLE shares, too!
Shares are open to anyone – including demonstrators, so…check it…
1. New Designer Series Paper Share – $27.00 (+$7.50 Priority Shipping w/ Tracking)
You’ll get 72 – 6″ x 6″ sheets of beautiful new Designer Series Papers and some Specialty Papers, too! Plus 2 gorgeous cards and envelopes and a couple of the fun Love You Always Treat Boxes! To buy one of each of these packs of papers/envelopes/bags would cost you over $150 – plus shipping!
- Love You Always Specialty DSP – 6 sheets
- True Love DSP – 6 sheets
- Hydrangea Hill DSP – 6 sheets
- Dandy Garden 6″ x 6″ DSP – 12 sheets
- Fine Art Floral DSP – 6 sheets
- Sand & Sea DSP – 6 sheets
- Ice Cream Corner DSP – 6 sheets
- Snail Mail DSP – 6 sheets
- Well Suited DSP – 6 Sheets
- Love You Always Foil Sheets – 3 sheets – one each of 3 colors
- Hydrangea Hill Mercury Glass Designer Acetate – 4 sheets – 1 each of both designs in both colors
- Golden Garden Designer Specialty Acetate – 3 sheets – 1 each of of 3 designs
- Pearlescent Specialty Paper – 2 sheets
- Dandy Garden Memories & More Cards & Envelopes – 2 sets
- Love You Always Treat Boxes – 2 boxes
2. New Embellishment Share – $13.00 (+ $5 First Class Shipping with Tracking)
In all you’ll receive approx 158 new embellishments! To buy one of each pack would run you over $56 – plus shipping!
- Heart Charms – 4
- Matte Black Dots – 40
- Pastel Pearls – 40
- Ladybug Trinkets – 5
- Opal Rounds – 20
- Seaside Shells – 15 pieces
- Resin Hearts – 30
- Clever Clasps – 4
3. I Want It All – $40.00 (+$7.50 Priority Shipping)
You’ll get shares of all of the new Designer Series Papers, Specialty Papers, note cards and envelopes and embellishments. And, with an I Want It All order – I’ll also throw in a spool of the new Blushing Bride 3/8″ Metallic Ribbon!
4. Want Double the Fun? – DOUBLE I Want It All is the way to go! – $80 (+$8.00 Priority Shipping)
Order a double share of any package. I’ll cut the paper sheets into 6×12 so that you’ll be able to get 3 full A2 size card fronts from each sheet (except for the 6″ x 6″ DSPs – you’ll get double sheets of those!) And, with a DOUBLE I Want It All, you’ll get the Blushing Bride 3/8″ Metallic Ribbon AND a roll of Fine Art 3/8″ Ribbon FREE!
- I’ll submit the order on 5 Jan 21 when the Catalog goes Live
- You’ll receive a PayPal Invoice on 29 Dec 20 or when I get your order if you place it after the 29th. I’ll need payment before I submit the shares, please and thank you! 🙂
- Anyone is welcome to join in my share (please note, I can only ship to addresses within the US or Military APOs).
Head over to my Stamps-N-Lingers Jan – Jun 2021 Mini Catalog Shares and use the handy form there to get signed up!
Deadline to sign up for the shares is Sunday, 3 Jan 21 at 8pm EST!!
I’ve got an Online Host Club starting on 1 January (just in time for the new catalog and Sale-A-Bration!) and I’ve got openings. Whoo-hoo!!!What is an Online Host Club? Glad you asked!An Online Host Club lets you get some of the benefits of being a host – without doing any of the WORK of being a host! And – it helps you build your crafting tool chest a little at a time. While earning FREE goodies!
A club consists of three folks doing two consecutive three-month terms. Each person commits to buying $50 before shipping and tax each month.
Here’s how it shakes out…this is just an example! As you can see, each member gets to host TWICE during the six months!!
At the end of the club, I let each member select a stamp set up to $25 that I send to them for free.
What are the other bennies of a Host Club?
- At least a $150.00 Workshop order during EACH of your host months!
- Which means you’ll have at least $15.00 of Stampin’ Rewards dollars to spend on the exclusive Host Stamp Sets, or any other current Stampin’ Up! product during your host months. Stampin’ Rewards are Stampin’ Up!-speak for “free money”!
- You’ll earn DOUBLE PEPPERMINTS on your Host Club Orders. Each $50 order earns 4 reward points, a $75 order earns you 6 reward points, etc. You’ll earn at least 24 reward points during your membership, meaning you’ll automatically earn at least ONE $40 Peppermint rewards gift! (Remember – when you gather up 16 Peppermints, you get to select a free reward gift valued up to $40!). You can get more info about my Punkin’ Heads Customer Rewards Program right here.
- During Sale-a-Bration – each of your host club orders will earn you AT LEAST one Level 1 ($50 level) Sale-A-Bration reward!
- You’ll receive a FREE monthly tutorial with 4-5 projects and access to all previous tutorials for the duration of the club. Right now, there are over FIFTY tutorials available only to Online Host Club members. That’s around TWO HUNDRED FIFTY not-seen-on-our-blogs projects for you to use as inspiration (and they ALL have all the card cuts and instructions!)
- Access to my Weekly Zoom The Craftroom online Zoom Party – where you can come craft and chat with me and other customers! YEP – THIS IS NEW!!
- FREE catalogs during your membership term
- FREE shipping in your TWO Host Months
- A FREE STAMP SET of your choice valued up to $25 at the end of each “term”, any current set (excluding host sets)!
- At the end of the full 6 months, you’ll get first dibs at signing up for the next 6 month term!
When you join the club – you’ll commit to the full six months – in two consecutive three-month increments. The launch of a new catalog and Sale-A-Bration is ALWAYS a great time to join a club!
Don’t delay – there are limited spaces available!
If you want to join us or if you have ANY questions about how it would work…please drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Starting on 8 Dec 2020!
Woohoo!!! I can’t be the only one who loves a Sale, right? If you’re like me and you love a great deal – then….pull out your wish list!
Stampin’ Up!’s Giant Year-End Closeout event is the perfect time to shop! You’ll get deep discounts on your favorite products from the August–December 2020 Mini Catalog! The Year-End Closeout happens only once a year – and…I’m seeing discounts on the list of up to 50% off! YES!!
Here’s the Deets:
Sale Dates: 8 December 2020 through 4 January 2021
- No minimum purchase required.
- Retiring items are available while supplies last.
- Exclusions apply: Carryover items will not be discounted.
- Due to increased shipping times and possible shipping delays during the month of December, we can’t guarantee delivery before Christmas.
- Ordering Deadlines: January 4, 2021 at 11:50 PM (MT)
Click here to download the full list of items that are retiring and which items are on sale starting on Tuesday, 8 December! Be ready to get shopping first thing – cuz…the items that are retiring are only while supplies last!! And everything on this list is retiring!!
Happy list making!
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in These Projects:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Misty Moonlight Cardstock: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ (card base, scored and folded at 4 1/4″)
Highland Heather Cardstock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (mat for card front); 5 1/4″ x 8 1/2″ (inner liner – fun fold…scored and folded at 4″ and 6 1/4″)
Whisper White Cardstock: Next-to-Largest Stitched So Sweetly die cut (tree panel); Classic Label Punch (sentiment); 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (inner liner)
Snowflake Splendor DSP: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (card front); 2 1/8″ x 5 1/8″ (x2 – panels on inside); envelope flap
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Shop the Clearance Rack here. Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Punkin Head Peppermint Rewards – My online customer thank you program!
Finn Fan Fix
Yes? Something you needed?
Well….since you asked…
There WAS the one thing…
We’re lucky he’s not a little bitty bit spoiled! 🙂