Hey y’all – it’s Sunday (Happy Mother’s Day!!), which means I’ve got another fun challenge for you from the Paper Players – it’s a color challenge from our crafty Claire this week and it’ll for sure jump-start your creative mojo! I hope you’ll come and play along. 🙂
If you were able to join me yesterday for my Facebook Live video, I appreciate you spending some of your weekend with me! If you weren’t able to watch the live version, but you’d like to see the replay on YouTube…here ’tis!
Every Stampin’ Up! catalog includes a few stamp sets that are available only as Host rewards (or for individual orders that qualify!) and this new 2020-2021 Annual Catalog is no exception! As a little perk of being a Demonstrator (one of many!), I was able to buy two of the new sets during our Pre-Order. One of those, the Touched My Heart set, is the focal point for my perfect-for-Mother’s-Day card today! Take a look-see:
And here’s this week’s Paper Players color challenge! Hope you’ll join the fun and show us your projects! I can’t wait to see what you create! 🙂
I used the sketch challenge at Tuesday Morning Sketches to inspire the layout.
I started with a piece of Pool Party cardstock and, using the two leaves images from the Touched My Heart set, stamped all over the panel in Pool Party ink. Then I added the little butterfly here and there amongst the leaves.
I used one of the embossing folders in the new Greenery Embossing Folder Pack (coming on 3 Jun in the new catalog), to emboss just the side of the panel. Then I adhered it to a Granny Apple Green mat with Liquid Glue.
On a piece of Whisper White, I stamped the pretty heart image from Touched My Heart in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. Then I colored it with the Melon Mambo and Granny Apple Green Watercolor Pencils.
I cut the image with the largest circle Stitched Shapes Die – then cut the next largest circle out of the middle.
I adhered the “frame” to the card front with Liquid Glue.
Then I wrapped a length of Whisper White 1/4″ Crinkled Seam Binding around the card front – adhering it in the back with Glue Dots. Finally, I popped the remainder of the image onto the card front – making sure to line the image up! – with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment in Granny Apple Green on a strip of Whisper White and snipped banner ends, edged it with my Pool Party Stampin’ Write Marker, then adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
The Touched My Heart butterfly, stamped in Pool Party on Whisper White and fussy cut, then colored with the Melon Mambo Watercolor Pencil, is popped on with another Stampin’ Dimensional.
A single Melon Mambo gem from the Glitter Enamel Dots (these are retiring so get ’em fast!!) finished off the card front!
On the inside, I stamped a leaf and a butterfly in Pool Party on a Whisper White panel and colored them with the Watercolor Pencils…
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to a Granny Apple Green mat and into my Pool Party card base, popped the card front on with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the card was done!
My Whisper White Medium Envelope got more Touched My Heart leaves and butterfly on the front…
…and on the envelope flap.
Et Voila! This is such a sweet and simple stamp set – with line-drawn images and lovely sentiments in pretty fonts – I know you’re going to want it in your tool chest!
I hope you like!
And I can help you get this stamp set – either now as a new demonstrator (yes, you can select pre-order goodies for your Starter Kit!!) or after 3 June (consider my Online Host Club!!). Give me a shout!
If you want to recreate this card – all the Stampin’ Up! products you need are listed down below along with the card cuts!
Now – before you reach for your ink and papers, check out what our amazing team has created to inspire you this week:
The Paper Players Design Team
- LeAnne Pugliese
- Claire Broadwater
- Joanne James
- Laurie Schmidt
- Anne Marie Hile – Sitting out this week!
- Ann Schach
- Allisa Steinlicht
- Stef Perry
- Mary Deatherage – you’re here right now!
HOST CODE FOR 1 MAY – 15 MAY: UWEPJ422 (The May Tutorial features the Mountain Air Bundle!)
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial!) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Catalog Shares Available Now!
With the imminent arrival of the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog, I’m offering Catalog Shares to give you the chance to try a little bit of all the new papers and embellishments – without having to BUY all the new papers and embellishments! 🙂
As in the past, I’m offering a Designer Series Paper share and an Embellishment share with all sorts of fun new goodies!
I’ve got a few options for you to pick from: a New Designer Series Paper Share, a New Embellishments Share, and an I Want It All Share (this one gets a free extra bonus!!). And there are even DOUBLE shares, too!
Shares are open to anyone – including demonstrators, so…check it…
1. New Designer Series Paper Share – $55.00 (+$7.50 Priority Shipping w/ Tracking)
You’ll get 189 – 6″ x 6″ sheets of beautiful new Designer Series Papers and some Specialty Papers, too! To buy one of each of these packs of papers would cost you over $220 – plus shipping!
- Artistry Blooms DSP – 6 sheets
- Flowers for Every Season 6″ x 6″ DSP – 12 sheets
- Forever Greenery DSP – 6 sheets
- In Good Taste 6″ x 6″ DSP – 12 sheets
- Ornate Garden Specialty DSP – 6 sheets
- Peony Garden DSP – 6 sheets
- Playing With Patterns 6″ x 6″ DSP – 12 sheets
- Playful Pets DSP – 6 sheets
- Whale of a Time 6″ x 6″ DSP – 12 Sheets
- World of Good Specialty DSP – 6 sheets
- 2020-2022 In Color 6″ x 6″ DSP – 10 sheets
- 2019-2021 In Color 6″ x 6″ DSP – 10 sheets
- Brights 6″ x 6″ DSP – 20 sheets
- Neutrals 6″ x 6″ DSP – 20 sheets
- Regals 6″ x 6″ DSP – 20 sheets
- Subtles 6″ x 6″ DSP – 20 sheets
- Color Velveteen Paper – 3 sheets
- Rainbow Glimmer Paper – 1 sheet
- Brass Foil Sheets – 1 sheet
2. New Embellishment Share – $21.00 (+ $7.50 Priority Shipping with Tracking)
In all you’ll receive approx 160 new embellishments! To buy one of each pack would run you over $90 – plus shipping!
- Mini Paper Pumpkin Box – 1 box
- 3 1/8″ x 3 1/8″ Acetate Card Boxes – 1 box
- Square Vellum Doilies – 2 doilies
- Flowers for Every Season Memories & More Cards & Envelopes – 10 pieces – 2 card/envelope pairs – in each of five colors
- Good Hoops Embellishments – 1 hoop
- Butterfly Gems – 20 pieces – 4 in each of five colors
- Antiqued Corners & Slides – 3 pieces – 2 corners and 1 ribbon slide
- Playing With Patterns Resin Dots – 30 pieces – 10 each of 3 colors
- Elegant Faceted Gems – 18 pieces – 6 each of 3 colors
- Gilded Gems – 18 pieces – 6 each of 3 sizes
- Artistry Blooms Sequins – 40 pieces – 10 each of 4 colors
- Playful Pets Trinkets – 4 pieces – 2 each of 2 designs
- 2020 – 2022 In Color Enamel Dots – 20 pieces – 4 each of 5 colors
3. I Want It All – $76 (+$7.50 Priority Shipping)
You’ll get shares of all of the new Designer Series Papers, Specialty Papers, note cards and envelopes and embellishments. And, with an I Want It All order – I’ll also throw in a pack of the new Flowers for Every Season Gems
4. Want Double the Fun? – DOUBLE I Want It All is the way to go! – $152 (+$8.00 Priority Shipping)
Order a double share of any package. I’ll cut the paper sheets into 6×12 so that you’ll be able to get 3 full A2 size card fronts from each sheet (except for the 6″ x 6″ DSPs – you’ll get double sheets of those!) And, with a DOUBLE I Want It All, you’ll get the Flowers for Every Seasons Gems AND a pack of Whale of a Time Sequins FREE!
- I’ll submit the order on 3 Jun 20 when the Catalog goes Live
- You’ll receive a PayPal Invoice on 27 May 20 or when I get your order if you place it after the 27th. I’ll need payment before I submit the shares, please and thank you! 🙂
- Anyone is welcome to join in my share (please note, I can only ship to addresses within the US or Military APOs).
Deadline to sign up for the shares is 2 Jun 20 at 8pm EST!!
If you’d like to join us, either complete the form below or email the following information to email@example.com:
- Your first and last name
- Email address connected to your Paypal account (Please note I can only accept PayPal for payment unless you’re already a customer of mine. If you are a customer, I’ll accept a check for payment!)
- Shipping Address
Let me know if you have any questions. Hope you’ll join the fun! Thanks!
SIGN UP HERE!
TIP: it might take a minute to get a Submitted message – be patient, okay? It’s a computer (here to help us!)
Just a note – spaces are limited so….get in on YOUR piece of the Share quick as a bunny!
New Online Host Club Beginning in June!
What is an Online Host Club?
Well – besides helping you to build your crafting tool chest a little at a time, a club also lets you get host benefits – without actually HOSTING a workshop!
It’s a six month gig – and it’s super easy! Get all the deets – including all the benefits of being in one of my clubs – right here! And then – get signed up. There aren’t a lot of spaces available!
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in This Project:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Pool Party Card Stock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ (card base, scored and folded at 5 1/2″); 3 3/4″ x 5″ (card front)
Granny Apple Green Card Stock: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (mats for card front and for inner liner)
Whisper White Card Stock: Largest (3″) Stitched Shapes Circle Die cut (art); 7/8″ x 3 3/4″ Strip (sentiment); 3 3/4″ x 5″ (inner liner)
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Shop the Clearance Rack here. Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Punkin Head Peppermint Rewards – My online customer thank you program!