Happy Happy Hawwmmp Day It’s the LAST day of August (sheesh – can you even believe it?!) AND the LAST day of Sale-A-Bration! Yikes! So there’s still time to get those free goodies that you haven’t gotten yet – all while taking advantage of Double Peppermints!
My card today is a challenge. A personal one. While some folks are put off and intimidated by layers and fussy cutting and bows and bling…I am intimidated by….the single layer card.
Yes. It’s true. A single layer sparks fear in my heart. So I decided to – sort of! – confront that head on. I pulled out the Full of Love and Inspired Thoughts stamp sets and simply…stamped. Take a look-see:
I said “sort of”! I had to at least have a mat!
I stamped the pretty Full of Love floral image in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on the Basic White cardstock panel. Underneath it, in Orchid Oasis, I stamped an Inspired Thoughts sentiment.
I used my Dark Petal Pink Stampin Blend and my Light Blends in Polished Pink, Fresh Freesia and Granny Apple Green to color the flowers in the envelope.
Then I added an Iridescent Pearl Basic Jewel to the middle of the Petal Pink flower.
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to an Orchid Oasis mat and the card front was done.
On the inside, I stamped a second Inspired Thoughts sentiment in Orchid Oasis on a Basic White panel. In the corner I stamped the small Full of Love flowers in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. I colored it with the Dark Petal Pink and Light Granny Apple Green Blend. A small Iridescent Pearl Basic Jewel in the middle of the flower finished it off!
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to an Orchid Oasis mat and into my Thick Basic White card base, popped the card front on with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the card was done!
My Basic White Medium Envelope got the Full of Love single flower on the front…
…and some 2022-2024 In Color 6″ x 6″ DSP in Orchid Oasis on the envelope flap!
Et Voila! I did it! Only one layer! The mat doesn’t count, right?!? 🤷♀️ One stamp’ll do it! 🙂 All thanks to the gorgeous Full of Love stamp set and the perfect sentiments from Inspired Thoughts! Boom!
I hope you like!
lf you’d like to recreate this card, all the products and card cuts you’ll need are down below!
And…I’ve also created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of the products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
Missed any tutorials? You can check out my past projects right here!
Connect with me! https://campsite.bio/stampsnlingers
HOST CODE FOR 16 AUG – 31 AUG: VCDBZV9P
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Customer Rewards page for full details.
Note: Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
You’ll also be getting a link to my ZOOM The Craftroom (an exclusive TWICE-A-WEEK online event for my customers) and the monthly Online Tutorial. The August Tutorial features the Cottage Wreaths Bundle!
With Sale-A-Bration winding down and Perfect Partners starting up this week – it seemed like a good time to give y’all Double peppermint! So…thru 2 Sept – that’s what I’m doing!
Here’s the deets!
1. All orders of $50 or greater (before shipping and taxes) placed through my online store between thru the end of the day on 2 Sept 22 will earn DOUBLE PEPPERMINT REWARD POINTS!! And – when you order by 31 Aug – you’ll ALSO be earning FREE Sale-A-Bration goodies, too!
2. Don’t forget to add the Host Code below if your order is under $150 to get your free thank you gift (orders over $150 automatically get the free thank you gift!).
3. For more information about my Punkin Head Peppermint Reward points (my buyer reward program), click here.
Happy Shopping, Saving and Peppermint-Gathering!
Head on over to my Online Store to get started!
While it’s ALWAYS a good time to join the team – if you pull the trigger before the end of TODAY, then…you’ll not only get to select $125 worth of product for just $99 +tax – And Starter Kits ALWAYS ship for FREE! – you’ll ALSO get a cool and beautiful Planner – FREE. If you purchase the Starter Kit by 31 Aug 2022 you’ll receive the amazing Make Your Plans Bundle FREE with your Starter Kit!! Check it out!
Oh and did I mention that you’ll start saving 20% off EVERYTHING you purchase once you’ve joined!? Yup – it’s true!
What’s in your Kit?
- $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise of your choice from the current Annual Catalog, Jul – Dec 2022 Mini Catalog or the online store (includes clearance rack items!).
- The Making Plans Bundle!!
- 8 Annual Catalogs, 8 Mini Catalogs and 8 Sale-a-bration Brochures and a few additional business supplies.
What are the Perks and bennies of being a Demonstrator?
- At least a 20% discount on everything that you order as a Demonstrator!
- Early peeks at new release items and preorders for new items for about a month before they are available to purchase!
- The ability to attend Demonstrator exclusive Stampin’ Up! events!
- No pressure to sell to anyone, hold classes or workshops or run a business. You can simply order for yourself and get the discount! And as long as you have at least $300 in sales per quarter, you’ll continue as an active Demonstrator and continue to get the discount. If you aren’t able to maintain the $300 per quarter minimums, you simply go back to being a customer, no commitment required and no penalty if decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you.
- And – join now and you’ll be an “active” demonstrator – without selling or buying another thing at all! – thru the end of December – which will also get you in on the pre-order for the new Jan – Jun 2023 Mini Catalog! Whoo-hoo!
And…what are the perks of joining with me?
- You’ll be a part of my Critters-N-Creatin’ Krew team!
- Monthly team meetings via video conference where we talk about the latest happenings at Stampin’ Up! and share project ideas. We’re scattered all over the United States, but we get together in person online and have lots of fun chatting!
- Access to my ZOOM The Craftroom virtual stamping get-togethers each week!
- Free access to my online class tutorials.
- A private Facebook page where we can chat, ask questions and share ideas.
- Team giveaways and prizes! We do fun giveaways and prizes for sharing projects and for reaching sales and recruiting goals.
- Monthly team trainings and meetings for those interested in learning more about the business side of Stampin’ Up!.
- Whether you’d like to start a business or would simply like the great discount, I’m here to support you in any way I can!
If you have any questions about joining, please drop me a note at email@example.com, I’d love to chat with you!
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in this Project:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Thick Basic White Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ (card base, scored and folded at 5 1/2″)
Orchid Oasis Cardstock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (x2 – mat for card front and for inner liner)
Basic White Cardstock: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (x2 – card front and inner liner)
2022-2024 In Color 6″ x 6″ DSP: 2 1/2″ x 6″ (envelope flap)
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Finn Fan Fix