Good morning and happy Tuesday! Can you believe that today and tomorrow are the very LAST days to take advantage of this Sale-A-Bration?? Yep – it’s truer than true! So…if there’s something you’ve meant to do or get before SAB ends….now would be a great time to do or get it! And – since DOUBLE Peppermints are still on the table – it really makes it a win-win!! 🙂
I went back to Halloween for today’s card – with the fun Bewitching Bundle – it’s got the cute Witch Hat Builder Punch with it – and the Best Witches stamp set. All set atop some hypnotic Black & White Designs DSP. Take a look-see:
I started by adhering a piece of Black & White Designs DSP to a piece of Granny Apple Green cardstock for the card front.
Then I cut a 4th-from-largest Deckled Rectangle Die from Granny Apple Green and adhered it to the card front with Liquid Glue on a jaunty angle.
I used my Stamparatus to stamp the witch feet from the Bewitching stamp set in Tuxedo Black on a piece of Basic White cardstock. Then I used the 4th-from-largest Deckled Rectangle Die to cut it out.
I colored the stripes with my Dark Polished Pink Stampin’ Blend and the buckles with a Crushed Curry Stampin’ Write Marker. In the corner I added stars from the Best Witches stamp set in Crushed Curry.
I adhered the panel to the card front on a slightly different – but equally jaunty! – angle using Liquid Glue.
On a seperate piece of Basic White, I stamped the hat from the Bewitching stamp set in Gorgeous Grape and punched it with the Witch Hat Builder Punch. Then I colored the band with the Dark Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blend and the dots with the Dark Polished Pink Stampin’ Blend. I popped it onto the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the Best Witches sentiment in Granny Apple Green ink on a piece of Basic White cardstock and snipped it out with my Paper Snips. Using the Dark Polished Pink Stampin’ Blend, I edged the little sentiment and then popped it onto the card front with Dimensionals.
I added some Gorgeous Grape Glossy Dots and the card front was done!
On the inside, I stamped a second sentiment from the Best Witches stamp set in Granny Apple Green on a Basic White panel. In the corner I added the Best Witches stars in Crushed Curry. I even added a few Gorgeous Grape Glossy Dots.
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to a Granny Apple Green mat and then into my Gorgeous Grape card base, popped the card front on with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the card was done!
My Basic White Medium Envelope got the Bewitching hat and Best Witches stars on the front…
…and more Black & White Designs DSP on the envelope flap.
Et Voila! Tell me she’s not the rockin’est witch in town!? She’s one of the Best Witches I’ve seen, just so Bewitching in Grape and Green with her pops of Pink. Black and White Designs DSP gives so many options for Halloween or…really almost any occasion! 🙂
I hope you like!
lf you’d like to recreate this card, all the products and card cuts you’ll need are down below!
And…I’ve also created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of the products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
Missed any tutorials? You can check out my past projects right here!
Connect with me! https://campsite.bio/stampsnlingers
HOST CODE FOR 16 AUG – 31 AUG: VCDBZV9P
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Customer Rewards page for full details.
Note: Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
You’ll also be getting a link to my ZOOM The Craftroom (an exclusive TWICE-A-WEEK online event for my customers) and the monthly Online Tutorial. The August Tutorial features the Cottage Wreaths Bundle!
With Sale-A-Bration winding down and Perfect Partners starting up this week – it seemed like a good time to give y’all Double peppermint! So…now thru 2 Sept – that’s what I’m doing!
Here’s the deets!
1. All orders of $50 or greater (before shipping and taxes) placed through my online store between thru the end of the day on 2 Sept 22 will earn DOUBLE PEPPERMINT REWARD POINTS!! And – when you order by 31 Aug – you’ll ALSO be earning FREE Sale-A-Bration goodies, too!
2. Don’t forget to add the Host Code below if your order is under $150 to get your free thank you gift (orders over $150 automatically get the free thank you gift!).
3. For more information about my Punkin Head Peppermint Reward points (my buyer reward program), click here.
Happy Shopping, Saving and Peppermint-Gathering!
Head on over to my Online Store to get started!
JUST TWO MORE DAYS!
While it’s ALWAYS a good time to join the team – if you pull the trigger before the end of this month, then…you’ll not only get to select $125 worth of product for just $99 +tax – And Starter Kits ALWAYS ship for FREE! – you’ll ALSO get a cool and beautiful Planner – FREE. If you purchase the Starter Kit by 31 Aug 2022 you’ll receive the amazing Make Your Plans Bundle FREE with your Starter Kit!! Check it out!
Oh and did I mention that you’ll start saving 20% off EVERYTHING you purchase once you’ve joined!? Yup – it’s true!
What’s in your Kit?
- $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise of your choice from the current Annual Catalog, Jul – Dec 2022 Mini Catalog or the online store (includes clearance rack items!).
- The Making Plans Bundle!!
- 8 Annual Catalogs, 8 Mini Catalogs and 8 Sale-a-bration Brochures and a few additional business supplies.
What are the Perks and bennies of being a Demonstrator?
- At least a 20% discount on everything that you order as a Demonstrator!
- Early peeks at new release items and preorders for new items for about a month before they are available to purchase!
- The ability to attend Demonstrator exclusive Stampin’ Up! events!
- No pressure to sell to anyone, hold classes or workshops or run a business. You can simply order for yourself and get the discount! And as long as you have at least $300 in sales per quarter, you’ll continue as an active Demonstrator and continue to get the discount. If you aren’t able to maintain the $300 per quarter minimums, you simply go back to being a customer, no commitment required and no penalty if decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you.
- And – join now and you’ll be an “active” demonstrator – without selling or buying another thing at all! – thru the end of December – which will also get you in on the pre-order for the new Jan – Jun 2023 Mini Catalog! Whoo-hoo!
And…what are the perks of joining with me?
- You’ll be a part of my Critters-N-Creatin’ Krew team!
- Monthly team meetings via video conference where we talk about the latest happenings at Stampin’ Up! and share project ideas. We’re scattered all over the United States, but we get together in person online and have lots of fun chatting!
- Access to my ZOOM The Craftroom virtual stamping get-togethers each week!
- Free access to my online class tutorials.
- A private Facebook page where we can chat, ask questions and share ideas.
- Team giveaways and prizes! We do fun giveaways and prizes for sharing projects and for reaching sales and recruiting goals.
- Monthly team trainings and meetings for those interested in learning more about the business side of Stampin’ Up!.
- Whether you’d like to start a business or would simply like the great discount, I’m here to support you in any way I can!
If you have any questions about joining, please drop me a note at email@example.com, I’d love to chat with you!
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in this Project:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Gorgeous Grape Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ (card base, scored and folded at 5 1/2″)
Granny Apple Green Cardstock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (x2 – mat for card front and for inner liner); 4th-from-largest Deckled Rectangle Die cut (behind art panel)
Basic White Cardstock: 4th-from-largest Deckled Rectangle Die cut (art panel); 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (inner liner); Bewitching stamped and punch hat
Black & White Designs DSP: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (card front); 2 1/2″ x 6″ (envelope flap)
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Finn Fan Fix