Good morning, y’all – back in Atlanta! As I suspected would be the case, Backstage was awesome – we heard some amazing speakers! – and over way too fast! That’s pretty much always the case, right? Well – we have OnStage to look forward to in November!
My card today is another Christmas offering, using the Spruced Up stamp set and bundled Spruced Up Outlines Dies. Take a look-see:
The colors & layout for this one comes from the FUSION challenge this time.
I started by adhering a piece of Storybook Gnomes DSP to the front of my Balmy Blue card base.
Next up is a next-to-largest Deckled Rectangle cut from Basic White cardstock. On it, I stamped the sentiment in Blushing Bride – it’s two seperate images in the Spruced Up stamp set so it’s easy to position them however you like! I adhered the panel to the card front with Liquid Glue.
I made a plethora of ornaments by cutting them with the Spruced Up Outlines dies from Pool Party, Balmy Blue and Blushing Bride cardstocks. You get the outlines and the negative-space pieces – so…I mixed and matched them across the bottom of the card.
I adhered all the pieces and parts using little dabs of Liquid Glue and piling them on top of each other like presents under a tree!
I added a few more up in the top corners – leaving a couple of stars “open”.
Finally, I added some Adhesive-backed Stars to give it a little sparkle – and the card front was done!
On the inside, I adhered another full size piece of Storybook Gnomes DSP with Liquid Glue. I cut another next-to-largest Deckled Rectangle die from Basic White cardstock and stamped another sentiment in Blushing Bride. In the corners I added Balmy Blue and Pool Party snowflakes – all from the Spruced Up Outlines set.
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to the inside of the card and it was all done-ski!
My Basic White Medium Envelope got more Spruced Up Outlines snowflakes in Balmy Blue and Pool Party on the front…
…and another piece of Storybook Gnomes DSP on the envelope flap.
Et Voila! Who wouldn’t like to see this pile of Spruced Up Outlines gifts under the tree? It’s such a fun set of dies – and it’s perfectly complemented by the bundled Spruced Up stamp set! I’m also loving the versatility of the Storybook Gnomes DSP – it’s perfect for all kinds of fun wintry cards!
I hope you like!
lf you’d like to recreate this card, all the products and card cuts you’ll need are down below! And – I did a quick video for you out on Instagram! You can check it out right here! 🙂
And…I’ve also created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of the products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
Missed any tutorials? You can check out my past projects right here!
Connect with me! https://campsite.bio/stampsnlingers
HOST CODE FOR 16 AUG – 31 AUG: VCDBZV9P
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Customer Rewards page for full details.
Note: Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
You’ll also be getting a link to my ZOOM The Craftroom (an exclusive TWICE-A-WEEK online event for my customers) and the monthly Online Tutorial. The August Tutorial features the Cottage Wreaths Bundle!
With Sale-A-Bration winding down and Perfect Partners starting up this week – it seemed like a good time to give y’all Double peppermint! So…now thru 2 Sept – that’s what I’m doing!
Here’s the deets!
1. All orders of $50 or greater (before shipping and taxes) placed through my online store between thru the end of the day on 2 Sept 22 will earn DOUBLE PEPPERMINT REWARD POINTS!! And – when you order by 31 Aug – you’ll ALSO be earning FREE Sale-A-Bration goodies, too!
2. Don’t forget to add the Host Code below if your order is under $150 to get your free thank you gift (orders over $150 automatically get the free thank you gift!).
3. For more information about my Punkin Head Peppermint Reward points (my buyer reward program), click here.
Happy Shopping, Saving and Peppermint-Gathering!
Head on over to my Online Store to get started!
SALE-A-BRATION IS WINDING DOWN!
While it’s ALWAYS a good time to join the team – if you pull the trigger before the end of this month, then…you’ll not only get to select $125 worth of product for just $99 +tax – And Starter Kits ALWAYS ship for FREE! – you’ll ALSO get a cool and beautiful Planner – FREE. If you purchase the Starter Kit by 31 Aug 2022 you’ll receive the amazing Make Your Plans Bundle FREE with your Starter Kit!! Check it out!
Oh and did I mention that you’ll start saving 20% off EVERYTHING you purchase once you’ve joined!? Yup – it’s true!
What’s in your Kit?
- $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise of your choice from the current Annual Catalog, Jul – Dec 2022 Mini Catalog or the online store (includes clearance rack items!).
- The Making Plans Bundle!!
- 8 Annual Catalogs, 8 Mini Catalogs and 8 Sale-a-bration Brochures and a few additional business supplies.
What are the Perks and bennies of being a Demonstrator?
- At least a 20% discount on everything that you order as a Demonstrator!
- Early peeks at new release items and preorders for new items for about a month before they are available to purchase!
- The ability to attend Demonstrator exclusive Stampin’ Up! events!
- No pressure to sell to anyone, hold classes or workshops or run a business. You can simply order for yourself and get the discount! And as long as you have at least $300 in sales per quarter, you’ll continue as an active Demonstrator and continue to get the discount. If you aren’t able to maintain the $300 per quarter minimums, you simply go back to being a customer, no commitment required and no penalty if decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you.
- And – join now and you’ll be an “active” demonstrator – without selling or buying another thing at all! – thru the end of December – which will also get you in on the pre-order for the new Jan – Jun 2023 Mini Catalog! Whoo-hoo!
And…what are the perks of joining with me?
- You’ll be a part of my Critters-N-Creatin’ Krew team!
- Monthly team meetings via video conference where we talk about the latest happenings at Stampin’ Up! and share project ideas. We’re scattered all over the United States, but we get together in person online and have lots of fun chatting!
- Access to my ZOOM The Craftroom virtual stamping get-togethers each week!
- Free access to my online class tutorials.
- A private Facebook page where we can chat, ask questions and share ideas.
- Team giveaways and prizes! We do fun giveaways and prizes for sharing projects and for reaching sales and recruiting goals.
- Monthly team trainings and meetings for those interested in learning more about the business side of Stampin’ Up!.
- Whether you’d like to start a business or would simply like the great discount, I’m here to support you in any way I can!
If you have any questions about joining, please drop me a note at email@example.com, I’d love to chat with you!
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in this Project:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Balmy Blue Cardstock: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ (card base, scored and folded at 4 1/4″); Spruced Up Outlines die cut presents, ornaments & stars
Blushing Bride Cardstock: Spruced Up Outlines die cut presents, ornaments & stars
Pool Party Cardstock: Spruced Up Outlines die cut presents, ornaments & stars
Basic White Cardstock: Next-to-Largest Deckled Rectangles die cut (x2 – card front & inner liner)
Storybook Gnomes DSP: 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ (x2 – card front and inner liner); 2 1/2″ x 6″ (envelope flap)
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Finn Fan Fix
Well – Backstage ended with a bang.
And by bang – I mean a parade.
Which is – apparently – called a Second Line here in NOLA.
We were ushered into one of the ballrooms and handed our parasol, mask and feather boa!
And then the band came….
We all followed them out of the hotel – yes, all five hundred of us! – and around the block.
The people who were visiting NOLA all stood on the side of the streets and watched us parade by. We did get to see some of the pretty architecture in the French Quarter!
We were accompanied by jesters and dancers – and police stopping all the traffic! – along the route.
The Stampin’ Up! Media team had a drone overhead to capture the event! See it? Just to the left of the skyscraper…
We finally made it back to the hotel where we were met by a very enthusiastic Marching Band! 🙂
We had some of the yummy appetizers and desserts – courtesy of Stampin’ Up! – and then got one last photo op!
Lighted capes and peacock doohickeys seem to be the thing in NOLA!
And – just like that – BackStage was over! 🙁