Good morning! Well – as I predicted – these four days have gone by in the blink of an eye and it’s time to head home! I HOPE that when you read this I’m sleeping in one last time. Or…ANY time! Sleeping in on vacay is not my strong suit – it takes me a while to “un-routine-ize myself and then – if I’m really lucky – I’ll sleep all the way to….630! 😳😳😳 Regardless – we’ll be headed back to the ATL soon!
The card I made for today features a bundle that it took me a minute to pick up. I mean – I am really gnot a gnome person, you gnowm? But – now that I have it…I’m really glad! The Kindest Gnome bundle is adorable AND has the added happy benefit of being able to die cut images right from the coordinating Storybook Gnomes DSP (which I LOVE!). Take a look-see at the wintry thank you card I made with it:
I started with a piece of snowflake-strewn Storybook Gnomes paper that I matted on Pale Papaya to make the card front.
I adhered a Wonderful Snowflake embellishment with a dab of Liquid Glue.
One of the fun papers in the Storybook Gnomes DSP features a bunch of mushrooms that have been renovated as Gnome-homes…
and I used the coordinating Gnomes Die to cut one out with a Calypso Coral roof. Errr…cap! I adhered the house over the snowflake with Liquid Glue.
Now – there’s ALSO a design in the DSP that will let you cut out some cute Gnomes…
…but I decided to craft one from the fun Gnomes Dies! So…I cut a hat and some “feet” from another design in the paper. I also cut a Basic White beard and a Pale Papaya nose – these both have dies in the set to cut them right out.
Using Liquid Glue (and a Stampin’ Dimensional to pop his schnozz on), I adhered the parts together and…magically!…a gnome appeared! I adhered him to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
On a piece of Basic White cardstock, I stamped the Kindest Gnomes sentiment in Pale Papaya ink and cut it out with the oval die from the Gnomes Die set. Using Liquid Glue, I adhered the sentiment to the card front – tucking it under the gnome just a smidge.
I used Paper Snips to fussy cut three snowflakes from a piece of Storybook Gnomes paper – the same design I used for the hat and “feet” – and then popped them on with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I added a Pacific Point Fine Sparkle Adhesive-backed Gem to the middle of the snowflakes – and the card front was done!
On the inside, I stamped a second sentiment in Pale Papaya on a piece of Basic White cardstock. In the corner, I added a-gnother gnome in Basic Gray and colored him with my Pale Palaya, Pool Party and Balmy Blue Stampin’ Blends. The hat and feet are Pool Party. His little jacket is a layer of Pool Party with Balmy Blue layered over the top (he’s color coordinated but not all matchy-matchy, am I right?!). I also added another Fine Sparkle Adhesive-backed Gem.
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to a Pale Papaya mat and then into my Pacific Point card base, popped the card front on with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the card was done!
My Basic White Medium Envelope got the Kindest Gnome gnome on the front…
…and more of the Storybook Gnomes DSP on the envelope flap.
Et Voila! I gnow, right?! Even if you’re not “into” gnomes, this Kindest Gnomes bundle is pretty stinkin’ cute! And the way the Gnomes Dies let you cut those cute images straight out of the Storybook Gnomes DSP is a huge bonus – saves you a ton of time while you’re crafting your adorable projects. I ALSO love how this is not a “Christmas” only set – but this thank you card is perfect for thanking someone who gnomes you so well that they gave – or DID! – the perfect thing, don’t you think?!?
I hope you like!
lf you’d like to recreate this card, all the products and card cuts you’ll need are down below! And – I did a quick video for you out on Instagram! You can check it out right here! 🙂
And…I’ve also created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of the products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
Missed any tutorials? You can check out my past projects right here!
Connect with me! https://campsite.bio/stampsnlingers
HOST CODE FOR 16 AUG – 31 AUG: VCDBZV9P
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Customer Rewards page for full details.
Note: Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
You’ll also be getting a link to my ZOOM The Craftroom (an exclusive TWICE-A-WEEK online event for my customers) and the monthly Online Tutorial. The August Tutorial features the Cottage Wreaths Bundle!
With Sale-A-Bration winding down and Perfect Partners starting up this week – it seemed like a good time to give y’all Double peppermint! So…now thru 2 Sept – that’s what I’m doing!
Here’s the deets!
1. All orders of $50 or greater (before shipping and taxes) placed through my online store between today (27 Aug 22) and the end of the day on 2 Sept 22 will earn DOUBLE PEPPERMINT REWARD POINTS!! And – when you order by 31 Aug – you’ll ALSO be earning FREE Sale-A-Bration goodies, too!
2. Don’t forget to add the Host Code below if your order is under $150 to get your free thank you gift (orders over $150 automatically get the free thank you gift!).
3. For more information about my Punkin Head Peppermint Reward points (my buyer reward program), click here.
Happy Shopping, Saving and Peppermint-Gathering!
Head on over to my Online Store to get started!
SALE-A-BRATION IS WINDING DOWN!
While it’s ALWAYS a good time to join the team – if you pull the trigger before the end of this month, then…you’ll not only get to select $125 worth of product for just $99 +tax – And Starter Kits ALWAYS ship for FREE! – you’ll ALSO get a cool and beautiful Planner – FREE. If you purchase the Starter Kit by 31 Aug 2022 you’ll receive the amazing Make Your Plans Bundle FREE with your Starter Kit!! Check it out!
Oh and did I mention that you’ll start saving 20% off EVERYTHING you purchase once you’ve joined!? Yup – it’s true!
What’s in your Kit?
- $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise of your choice from the current Annual Catalog, Jul – Dec 2022 Mini Catalog or the online store (includes clearance rack items!).
- The Making Plans Bundle!!
- 8 Annual Catalogs, 8 Mini Catalogs and 8 Sale-a-bration Brochures and a few additional business supplies.
What are the Perks and bennies of being a Demonstrator?
- At least a 20% discount on everything that you order as a Demonstrator!
- Early peeks at new release items and preorders for new items for about a month before they are available to purchase!
- The ability to attend Demonstrator exclusive Stampin’ Up! events!
- No pressure to sell to anyone, hold classes or workshops or run a business. You can simply order for yourself and get the discount! And as long as you have at least $300 in sales per quarter, you’ll continue as an active Demonstrator and continue to get the discount. If you aren’t able to maintain the $300 per quarter minimums, you simply go back to being a customer, no commitment required and no penalty if decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you.
- And – join now and you’ll be an “active” demonstrator – without selling or buying another thing at all! – thru the end of December – which will also get you in on the pre-order for the new Jan – Jun 2023 Mini Catalog! Whoo-hoo!
And…what are the perks of joining with me?
- You’ll be a part of my Critters-N-Creatin’ Krew team!
- Monthly team meetings via video conference where we talk about the latest happenings at Stampin’ Up! and share project ideas. We’re scattered all over the United States, but we get together in person online and have lots of fun chatting!
- Access to my ZOOM The Craftroom virtual stamping get-togethers each week!
- Free access to my online class tutorials.
- A private Facebook page where we can chat, ask questions and share ideas.
- Team giveaways and prizes! We do fun giveaways and prizes for sharing projects and for reaching sales and recruiting goals.
- Monthly team trainings and meetings for those interested in learning more about the business side of Stampin’ Up!.
- Whether you’d like to start a business or would simply like the great discount, I’m here to support you in any way I can!
If you have any questions about joining, please drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org, I’d love to chat with you!
You can also see additional information here and on my Stampin’ Up! site here.
Or….Click here to purchase your Starter Kit and Get Started!
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in this Project:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Pacific Point Cardstock: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ (card base, scored and folded at 4 1/4″)
Pale Papaya Cardstock: 4″ x 5 1/2″ (x2 – mat for card front and for inner liner); Gnomes Die cut “nose”
Basic White Cardstock: Gnomes Die cut oval (sentiment); Gnomes Die cut beard; 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (inner liner)
Storybook Gnomes DSP: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (card front); Gnomes die cut mushroom house; Gnomes Die cut “feet” & hat; Fussy cut snowflakes; 2 1/2″ x 6″ (envelope flap)
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Shop the Clearance Rack here. Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Punkin Head Peppermint Rewards – My online customer thank you program!
Finn Fan Fix
Finn’ll be back soon! 🙂
We got a really fun bag filled with goodies for BackStage! It contained a notebook and pen, a cool Stampin’ Up! glass and straw, our schedule for the event, and our BackStage pin. 🙂
The tag reads: Laissez les bons temps rouler – which translates to Let the Good Times Roll!
Yes indeed! 🙂TTFN
That’s way too cute Mary! Love those gnomes so much! Great card. 🙂 Can’t believe that we’re heading home today…this weekend did fly by!!