Good morning and happy Sunday, y’all! Have you done anything fun this weekend? We bought some mini blinds.
Yes – the glamour is real! 😉
My card today is a subliminal plea for cooler weather, I think! I mean – I’m ready to start complaining about being cold!! I used the pretty Harvest Hello stamp set – with the cool Rustic Pumpkin Dies (get these as a bundle with the stamp set and save yourself 10%!). Check it out!
The layout for this one was inspired by the CASE The Designer card challenge over at the Global Design Project this week!
I made this card on my YouTube live video last night – if you were able to join me then you’ve seen it once! If not – or if you’d just like to watch again – here ’tis on YouTube!
I started by stamping the pretty floral swag image from Hello Harvest twice in Soft Suede ink (note: I used Early Espresso in the video – I might like that better. You?!?) on a Very Vanilla panel.
I colored the image using Stampin’ Blends and a Stampin’ Write Marker:
– Light Cajun Craze Stampin’ Blend – the little dandelion-looking flowers
– Crushed Curry Stampin’ Write Marker – the shade markings on the sunflowers and the tiny flowers in the swag
– Light Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blend – remainder of the petals on the sunflowers
– Light Mossy Meadow Stampin’ Blend – all the leaves
Then I adhered the panel to a Mossy Meadow mat using Liquid Glue.
From the Rustic Pumpkin die set, I used the large pumpkin die and the little die that looks like a mushroom! – to cut out two large and the small center “mushroom” – one in each of the colors in the Brushed Metallic Cardstock. These dies are very cool – they emboss as they cut – and look especially wunnermus using metallic foils and cardstock. 🙂
I adhered the pumpkins in the center of the panel with Liquid Glue. The one in the center is the little “mushroom” one – it’s designed to nestle between the larger die cuts to look like there’s a full pumpkin there – but there isn’t!
Then I stamped the little fluer-de-do around the edges of the focal point in stamped-off-once Mossy Meadow ink.
On a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock, I stamped the Hello Harvest sentiment and the big pumpkin in Cajun Craze ink and cut them out with their coordinating Rustic Pumpkin dies.
I colored the pumpkin with the Light and Dark Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Blends.
I adhered the die cut and colored pumpkin to the card front with more Liquid Glue.
I used a little Stampin’ Seal to adhere a loose Linen Thread figure-8 bow on top of the pumpkin. I made it by looping the thread around four fingers three times, then twisting it into a figure-8 and sticking it onto a strip of the Stampin’ Seal.
Using Stampin’ Dimensionals – I popped the sentiment over the top of the Linen Thread.
I added some amber gems from the Leaf Labels & Amber Gems pack and the card front was done!
On the inside, I stamped the Hello Harvest image in Soft Suede in the corner of a Very Vanilla panel and colored it as I’d done the ones on the front of the card.
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to a Mossy Meadow mat and into my Cajun Craze card base, popped the card front on with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the card was done.
My Very Vanilla Medium Envelope got the Hello Harvest image stamped and colored on the front…
…and a little Rustic Harvest DSP on the envelope flap.
Et Voila! Can you smell the leaves burning?! I almost can! Hello Harvest is a gorgeous set – all ready for your Fall projects – with it’s wonderful Rustic Pumpkin die set all bundled in! And don’t forget that Rustic Harvest DSP!
I hope you like!
lf you’d like to recreate this card, all the products and card cuts you’ll need are down below!
And…I’ve also created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of the products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
Missed any tutorials? You can check out my past projects right here!
Connect with me! https://campsite.bio/stampsnlingers
HOST CODE FOR 16 AUG – 31 AUG: VCDBZV9P
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Customer Rewards page for full details.
Note: Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
You’ll also be getting a link to my ZOOM The Craftroom (an exclusive TWICE-A-WEEK online event for my customers) and the monthly Online Tutorial. The August Tutorial features the Cottage Wreaths Bundle!
LET’S GET A HOST CLUB GOING!
There’s a spot for just ONE MORE MEMBER!! If you’re interested in taking part in a six month Online Host club – let me know ASAP! During that period- you’ll get to be the host TWICE – getting all the benefits, but…doing no extra work! 🙂
– At least a $150.00 Workshop order during EACH of your host months!
– Which means you’ll have at least $15.00 of Stampin’ Rewards dollars to spend on the exclusive Host Stamp Sets, or any other current Stampin’ Up! product during your host months. Stampin’ Rewards are Stampin’ Up!-speak for “free money”!
– You’ll earn DOUBLE PEPPERMINTS on your Host Club Orders. Each $50 order earns 4 reward points, a $75 order earns you 6 reward points, etc. You’ll earn at least 24 reward points during your membership, meaning you’ll automatically earn at least ONE $40 Peppermint rewards gift! (Remember – when you gather up 16 Peppermints, you get to select a free reward gift valued up to $40!). You can get more info about my Punkin’ Heads Customer Rewards Program right here.
– You’ll receive a FREE monthly tutorial with 4-5 projects and access to all previous tutorials for the duration of the club. Right now, there are over Forty tutorials available only to Online Host Club members. That’s around TWO HUNDRED not-seen-on-our-blogs projects for you to use as inspiration (and they ALL have all the card cuts and instructions!)
– Access to my Twice-Weekly Zoom The Craftroom online Zoom Party – where you can come craft and chat with me and other customers! YEP – THIS IS NEW!!
I’ve had some inquiries about openings in the club and…figured I’d see if there are any other folks who were thinking they’d like to get started saving!
Let me know if you’ve got any questions and…let’s get something going! Click here for more info about my Online Host Clubs!
SALE-A-BRATION IS WINDING DOWN!
While it’s ALWAYS a good time to join the team – if you pull the trigger before the end of this month, then…you’ll not only get to select $125 worth of product for just $99 +tax – And Starter Kits ALWAYS ship for FREE! – you’ll ALSO get a cool and beautiful Planner – FREE. If you purchase the Starter Kit by 31 Aug 2022 you’ll receive the amazing Make Your Plans Bundle FREE with your Starter Kit!! Check it out!
Oh and did I mention that you’ll start saving 20% off EVERYTHING you purchase once you’ve joined!? Yup – it’s true!
What’s in your Kit?
- $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise of your choice from the current Annual Catalog, Jul – Dec 2022 Mini Catalog or the online store (includes clearance rack items!).
- The Making Plans Bundle!!
- 8 Annual Catalogs, 8 Mini Catalogs and 8 Sale-a-bration Brochures and a few additional business supplies.
What are the Perks and bennies of being a Demonstrator?
- At least a 20% discount on everything that you order as a Demonstrator!
- Early peeks at new release items and preorders for new items for about a month before they are available to purchase!
- The ability to attend Demonstrator exclusive Stampin’ Up! events!
- No pressure to sell to anyone, hold classes or workshops or run a business. You can simply order for yourself and get the discount! And as long as you have at least $300 in sales per quarter, you’ll continue as an active Demonstrator and continue to get the discount. If you aren’t able to maintain the $300 per quarter minimums, you simply go back to being a customer, no commitment required and no penalty if decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you.
- And – join now and you’ll be an “active” demonstrator – without selling or buying another thing at all! – thru the end of December – which will also get you in on the pre-order for the new Jan – Jun 2023 Mini Catalog! Whoo-hoo!
And…what are the perks of joining with me?
- You’ll be a part of my Critters-N-Creatin’ Krew team!
- Monthly team meetings via video conference where we talk about the latest happenings at Stampin’ Up! and share project ideas. We’re scattered all over the United States, but we get together in person online and have lots of fun chatting!
- Access to my ZOOM The Craftroom virtual stamping get-togethers each week!
- Free access to my online class tutorials.
- A private Facebook page where we can chat, ask questions and share ideas.
- Team giveaways and prizes! We do fun giveaways and prizes for sharing projects and for reaching sales and recruiting goals.
- Monthly team trainings and meetings for those interested in learning more about the business side of Stampin’ Up!.
- Whether you’d like to start a business or would simply like the great discount, I’m here to support you in any way I can!
If you have any questions about joining, please drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org, I’d love to chat with you!
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in this Project:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Cajun Craze Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ (card base, scored and folded at 5 1/2″)
Mossy Meadow Cardstock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (x2 – mats for card front and for inner liner);
Brushed Metallic Paper: Rustic Pumpkin die cuts (x3)
Very Vanilla Cardstock: Rustic Pumpkin die cut pumpkin and sentiment banner; 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (x2 – card front and inner liner)
Rustic Harvest DSP: 2 1/2″ x 6″ (envelope flap)
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!