Good Monday morning, y’all! It’s Monday again and I’m at T-2 days until Amy arrives! Whoo-hoo! And T-3 before we head to the land of beignets! And coffee made with nuts. Hmmm. One is a donut – good. The other is coffee. From nuts. Chicory, to be more specific. I am trying to withhold judgment. But….coffee. From…nuts. 🤷♀️🤷♀️🤷♀️ I hope that in a few days I’ll be shaking my head in amusement at myself and buying bags to bring home in the People Mover. One of the many advantages of driving vs flying!
I’ve got a quick and easy – and suitable for ANYONE! – card for you today. It uses one of my fave bundles from the Jul – Dec 2022 Mini – the Brightest Beauty set with the bundled Golden Beauty Dies. And…the amazingly wunnermus Leaf Fall 3D Embossing Folder. All in earthy neutrals. Take a look-see:
The layout for this one is from the Freshly Made Sketches challenge this week!
I started by cutting out a piece of Kraft 6″ x 6″ Paper using the largest Deckled Rectangle die. I embossed the die cut in the Leaf Fall 3D Embossing Folder and adhered it to the front of an Early Espresso card base using Liquid Glue.
On another piece of the Kraft 6′ x 6″ Paper, I stamped the pretty Brightest Beauty image in Versamark Ink, sprinkled it with white Embossing Powder and heated it with the high setting on my Heat Tool.
When the melted powder had cooled off, I cut out the image with the matching die in the bundled Golden Beauty die set.
I colored the image – using the Old Olive Watercolor Pencil for the leaves and a Mango Melody Stampin’ Write Marker for the flowers. Then I popped it onto the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
On another piece of Kraft 6″ x 6″ Paper, I stamped the Brightest Beauty sentiment in Early Espresso and cut it out with the handy label die in the Golden Beauty die set.
Then I used a little Liquid Glue on the left side of the label – and a Stampin’ Dimensional on the right – to adhere the sentiment to the card front.
A few Rustic Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots and the card front was done
On the inside, I cut another of the largest Deckled Rectangle die cut from a piece of Kraft 6″ x 6″ Paper. In the corner, I stamped the Brightest Beauty image in Old Olive ink – then colored the leaves with the Old Olive Watercolor Pencil and the flowers with the Mango Melody Stampin’ Write Marker.
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to the inside of the card base and the card was done!
My Very Vanilla Medium Envelope got the Brightest Beauty image in Old Olive and Mango Melody on the front…
…and some Leaf Fall 3D-embossed Kraft 6″ x 6″ Paper on the envelope flap.
Et Voila! This is one of those flyover-sets that I’ve talked about – easy to miss in the catalog. But – it’s also beautiful! I love it – and I love that you can dress it up or keep it neutral and elegant. Brightest Beauty also has very cool sentiments – this is one my faves! How perfect to encourage someone going thru a rough patch or…congratulating someone for making it to the other side! The bundled Golden Beauty die set lets you cut out the image and the sentiment lickety split and they look pretty awesome popped over that Leaf Fall 3D Embossing, don’t you think?! 🙂
I hope you like!
lf you’d like to recreate this card, all the products and card cuts you’ll need are down below!
And…I’ve also created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of the products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
Missed any tutorials? You can check out my past projects right here!
Connect with me! https://campsite.bio/stampsnlingers
HOST CODE FOR 16 AUG – 31 AUG: VCDBZV9P
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Customer Rewards page for full details.
Note: Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
You’ll also be getting a link to my ZOOM The Craftroom (an exclusive TWICE-A-WEEK online event for my customers) and the monthly Online Tutorial. The August Tutorial features the Cottage Wreaths Bundle!
SALE-A-BRATION IS WINDING DOWN!
While it’s ALWAYS a good time to join the team – if you pull the trigger before the end of this month, then…you’ll not only get to select $125 worth of product for just $99 +tax – And Starter Kits ALWAYS ship for FREE! – you’ll ALSO get a cool and beautiful Planner – FREE. If you purchase the Starter Kit by 31 Aug 2022 you’ll receive the amazing Make Your Plans Bundle FREE with your Starter Kit!! Check it out!
Oh and did I mention that you’ll start saving 20% off EVERYTHING you purchase once you’ve joined!? Yup – it’s true!
What’s in your Kit?
- $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise of your choice from the current Annual Catalog, Jul – Dec 2022 Mini Catalog or the online store (includes clearance rack items!).
- The Making Plans Bundle!!
- 8 Annual Catalogs, 8 Mini Catalogs and 8 Sale-a-bration Brochures and a few additional business supplies.
What are the Perks and bennies of being a Demonstrator?
- At least a 20% discount on everything that you order as a Demonstrator!
- Early peeks at new release items and preorders for new items for about a month before they are available to purchase!
- The ability to attend Demonstrator exclusive Stampin’ Up! events!
- No pressure to sell to anyone, hold classes or workshops or run a business. You can simply order for yourself and get the discount! And as long as you have at least $300 in sales per quarter, you’ll continue as an active Demonstrator and continue to get the discount. If you aren’t able to maintain the $300 per quarter minimums, you simply go back to being a customer, no commitment required and no penalty if decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you.
- And – join now and you’ll be an “active” demonstrator – without selling or buying another thing at all! – thru the end of December – which will also get you in on the pre-order for the new Jan – Jun 2023 Mini Catalog! Whoo-hoo!
And…what are the perks of joining with me?
- You’ll be a part of my Critters-N-Creatin’ Krew team!
- Monthly team meetings via video conference where we talk about the latest happenings at Stampin’ Up! and share project ideas. We’re scattered all over the United States, but we get together in person online and have lots of fun chatting!
- Access to my ZOOM The Craftroom virtual stamping get-togethers each week!
- Free access to my online class tutorials.
- A private Facebook page where we can chat, ask questions and share ideas.
- Team giveaways and prizes! We do fun giveaways and prizes for sharing projects and for reaching sales and recruiting goals.
- Monthly team trainings and meetings for those interested in learning more about the business side of Stampin’ Up!.
- Whether you’d like to start a business or would simply like the great discount, I’m here to support you in any way I can!
If you have any questions about joining, please drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org, I’d love to chat with you!
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in this Project:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Early Espresso Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ (card base, scored and folded at 5 1/2″)
Kraft 6″ x 6″ Paper: Largest Deckled Rectangle Die cut (embossed panel on front and inner liner); Brightest Beauty stamped and die cut image on front; Golden Beauty die cut label (sentiment)
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Finn Fan Fix