Good morning and happy Memorial Day. I hope you get to enjoy the day with your family and friends – and spend a moment or three thinking of the men and women who never came home.
I have an admin note for you! For those of you who do join or plan to join my Zoom the Craftroom sessions – I’m officially canceling today’s session!! Between the holiday and folks having plans – and my ever GROWING list of things to do between now and Saturday – let’s just call it a day, shall we?? And – so that you can plan your week and month – let’s go ahead and cancel all Zoom the Craftroom sessions between now and the 20 June session, okay? I’ll be out of town for a couple of weeks and don’t know what the internet will support. So…rather than have everyone wondering where I am….I’m making the decision now! Sorry for any disappointment, y’all! I’ll be back on the 20th, though, so hope to see you then! 🙂
Now – my card today is one that I really like. It’s got pretty flowers & pops of color from the Sending Smiles bundle (a heavy favorite for me!!) atop black-and-white Perfectly Penciled DSP. Take a look-see:
The fun color palette is from the Color Throwdown challenge this week!
I started by adhering a piece of the Perfectly Penciled DSP on a Sweet Sorbet mat using Liquid Glue. I adhered a strip of a second design from the paper pack on Sweet Sorbet and adhered it with more Liquid Glue.
On a piece of Basic White, I stamped two of my favorite flower image in…maybe ever?!?… from Sending Smiles in Daffodil Delight and cut them with their matching Smiles die. Both are adhered with Liquid Glue.
I used the two sentiment dies from the Smiles set to cut a Coastal Cabana “mat” sentiment and a Basic White “detailed” sentiment. Using Liquid Glue, I adhered the white die cut to the Coastal Cabana “mat” (don’t forget the little tittle – you’ve got to dot your “i’s”!).
I popped the sentiment onto the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the Sending Smiles sentiment in Coastal Cabana on a piece of Basic White and cut it with one of the two sentiment label dies in the Smiles set.
Using a couple of Stampin’ Dimensionals – on the left side – and some Liquid Glue on the right side, I adhered the sentiment onto the card front.
Finally, I added some Daffodil Delight Glossy Dots and the card front was done.
For the inside, I stamped the little flower-cluster image from Sending Smiles in Daffodil Delight multiple times up the right side of a Basic White panel.
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to a Sweet Sorbet mat and into my Coastal Cabana card base, popped the card front on with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the card was done.
My Basic White Medium Envelope got the Sending Smiles flower-cluster image in Daffodil Delight across the bottom of the front…
…and more of the Perfectly Penciled DSP on the envelope flap.
Et Voila! Okay – I am totally smitten with this Sending Smiles bundle. It’s so simple and sweet and…well…perfect! The flowers are truly some of my favorite – and so easy to stamp and then cut with the matching Smiles dies. Boom! I am also a fan of the Perfectly Penciled DSP – what a wonderful starting point for your projects! Leave it all black and white. Color parts here and there. Color ALL the white parts! Totally customizable! 🙂
I hope you like!
If you’d like to recreate this card, all the products and card cuts you’ll need are down below!
And…want to see how to make it? Check out this #short!
I’ve also created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of the products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
Missed any tutorials? You can check out my past projects right here!
Connect with me! https://campsite.bio/stampsnlingers
HOST CODE FOR 16 MAY – 31 MAY: YZEWSX74
Note: Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards ! When you check out, if your order is OVER $50 but less than $150 (in retail – before shipping & tax), then please be sure to add my Host Code during the Checkout Process! It’s getting harder for me to add the code after-the-fact and it’s a little hard to find the spot, so…here’s a reminder for you!
If you use the Host Code during the checkout process, you’ll receive a free ordering gift from me – your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Customer Rewards page for full details. Remember – if your order is over $150, please do not use this code – not to worry, you’ll still get the free ordering gift.
You’ll also be getting a link to my ZOOM The Craftroom (an exclusive TWICE-A-WEEK online event for my customers) and the monthly Online Tutorial. The May Tutorial features the Happiness Abounds Bundle!
BEST – BUNDLE – EVER
TODAY. TOMORROW. DONE!
If you’ve been on the fence about joining the team and getting all the great perks of being a Demonstrator, well…THIS is the time to pull the trigger! THIS is a great time to join the team and pick up your very own Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit!! It’s maybe the best Starter Kit bonus I’ve seen in my time in SU – and there’s no telling when one this good will come along again! 😳😳😳
Today and tomorrow is all that’s left – when you join Stampin’ Up!, you’ll get $66.50 in FREE 2022-2024 In Color merchandise over and above the $125 of products that you normally get with your Starter Kit and the free business supplies, free shipping, a free paper Pumpkin Kit and all the fun being a part of Stampin’ Up!
The Starter Kit is only $99 + tax!! And if you join between 3 – 31 May 2022, you’ll get all this:
- $125 Stampin’ Up! merchandise of your choice
- $66.50 in 2022-2024 In Color merchandise
- 2022–2024 In Color Grid Paper (item 160009)
- 2022–2024 In Color Ink Pad Collection (item 161108)
- 2022–2024 In Color Cardstock Collection (item 159204)
- 2022–2024 In Color 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Assortments (item 159253)
- Free business supplies and catalogs
- Free past Paper Pumpkin Kit
- Free shipping!!
Why be a Demonstrator? Well…once you join, you’re going to get:
- At least a 20% discount on everything that you order as a Demonstrator!
- Early peeks at new release items and preorders for new items for about a month before they are available to purchase!
- The ability to attend Demonstrator exclusive Stampin’ Up! events!
- No pressure to sell to anyone, hold classes or workshops or run a business. You can simply order for yourself and get the discount! And as long as you have at least $300 in sales per quarter, you’ll continue as an active Demonstrator and continue to get the discount. If you aren’t able to maintain the $300 per quarter minimums, you simply go back to being a customer, no commitment required and no penalty if decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you.
- If you DO decide that you want a side hustle – then you’ll find that Stampin’ Up! DOES have an extensive library of class and project ideas for those wishing to jump into hosting classes as well as training to help start your business, should you choose to do that. And – of course, I’m always here to help with whatever you need! 🙂
Why join with me?
- The Critters-N-Creatin’ Krew (CNCK for short!) has a fun Facebook page where we chat and share our projects and you can even win fun prizes!.
- Monthly team meetings via video conference where we talk about the latest happenings at Stampin’ Up! and share project ideas. Even though we’re located all over the United States the power of the internet lets us get together “in person” online and have lots of fun chatting!
- Free access to our online class tutorials.
- Team giveaways and prizes! We do fun giveaways and prizes for sharing projects and for reaching sales and team goals.
- Have I mentioned we’re a pretty fun group of folks? No?? Well – we totally are – and we’d love to have you join us!
Got questions about joining? Drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org! I’d be happy to chat with you more about it and I would LOVE to have you join my awesome CNCK team!
Ready to join us?? Click on the banner below to head over to my Stampin’ Up! website and get started!
Hope I see your name come across my e-mail SOON! 🙂
The January–June 2022 Mini Catalog will be retiring soon! While, it’s always bittersweet to see a classic Stampin’ Up! catalog take a trip to retirement, I’m already looking forward to all the new products on their way (yes, I’m browsing the new Mini Catalog as we speak – a special perk for demonstrators that YOU could be sharing in right now, too – hit me up and we’ll chat!)!!
While the DISCOUNTS don’t take effect until 1 June, I wanted you to see what will be coming. I don’t want you to miss out – remember – these are ONLY AVAILABLE WHILE SUPPLIES LAST! And THAT starts right now! 😳😳 So – if something you love is on this list…
Stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! Starting on 1 June, you’ll be able to save up to 50% on essential craft supplies.
Click here for a PDF copy of the retiring items list (note: sale prices start on 1 June).
Click here for a downloadable Excel spreadsheet with the retiring items list (note: sale prices start on 1 June).
Here’s the Deets!
- Sale Prices begin on 1 June!
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- You can start creating your marketing plan right away! Share the list with your customers as soon as you’d like.
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit and redeemed as a 50% off item or with Stampin’ Rewards. Whoo-hoo!
- Only orders opened and closed during the promotion period apply
- Stamp Sets are not guaranteed during this promotion and are while supplies last
- Ordering Deadline: 30 June 2022 at 11:50 PM (MT)
Head over to the online store now to pick up any of those items that you want to make SURE you don’t miss out on and then c’mon back on 1 June to pick up any of the items on sale! 😎😎😎
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in this Project:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Coastal Cabana Cardstock: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ (card base, scored and folded at 4 1/4″); Smiles die cut sentiment “mat”
Sweet Sorbet Cardstock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (x2 – mats for card front and for inner liner); 1 3/4″ x 5 1/4″ (mat for middle DSP panel)
Basic White Cardstock: Smiles die cut stamped sentiment and flowers; Smiles die cut detailed sentiment; 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (inner liner)
Perfectly Penciled DSP: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (card front); 1 5/8″ x 5 1/4″ (middle DSP panel); 3″ x 6″ (envelope flap)
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Not too many 85 pound farm-boy dogs are so refined as to be able to dine from little bowls.
Mom said they’re ramkins. I dunno about all that. I just think they’re too danged small.
Good thing I’m such a delicate flower…