Good morning on this, the last day in May! Wow – can you even believe it?!? So…today ALSO heralds the end of the amazing In Color Starter Kit Promotion!! If you’ve been waiting – now’s the time to pull the trigger! You’ve got until 11:50pm MOUNTAIN TIME! tonight! Fair warning – I will NOT be up at that time to help if you’ve got an issue so…you know. Maybe do it before I go to bed?!? 😉
My card for today features a few of the new 2022-2024 In Colors, the pretty Tea Boutique 6″ x 6″ DSP and the sweet Speedy Recovery stamp set. This is one of those flyover sets you’ve heard me talk about – easy to miss! But…if you like having a solid (and pretty!) “get well soon” option in your tool chest – then give this one a look-see!
The layout for this one is from the Hand Stamped Sentiments challenge this week.
And several elements are from the Festive Friday Inspo List challenge. I used Feminine – Pink – Friendship Sentiment – Patterned Paper! 🙂
I started by adhering a piece of the pretty Tea Boutique 6″ x 6″ DSP to a Petal Pink mat for the card front.
I cut a second design – Parakeet Party striped – with the largest square Stylish Shapes die. I matted it on Petal Pink and then adhered it to the card front with Liquid Glue.
I cut a wide strip of Petal Pink paper from the Subtles 6″ x 6″ DSP and then used the Basic Borders die to cut a stitched banner in the end. I adhered it to the card front with Liquid Glue.
I stamped the pretty Speedy Recovery bouquet image in Tuxedo Black ink on a piece of Basic White. When the ink was dry, I colored the flowers with Petal Pink, Tahitian Tide, Fresh Freesia, Parakeet Party, Sweet Sorbet (the heart) and So Saffron Stampin’ Write Markers. Then I cut it with the next-to-largest circle Stylish Shapes die and adhered it with Liquid Glue.
I stamped the image again in Petal Pink ink on the Petal Pink Subtles 6″ x 6″ DSP (the plaid design) and fussy cut just the little band around the bouquet. I adhered it in place with a dab of Liquid Glue (paper piecing!).
I stamped the tissue box image from Speedy Recovery in Petal Pink – once on a piece of Basic White and again on a piece of the Petal Pink Subtles 6″ x 6″ DSP. I fussy cut the box from the DSP image and the tissue from the Basic White image.
I popped the box onto the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. The “tissue”, I gently rolled with a Bone Folder and then adhered it with a piece of Dimensional – tucking the end “into” the top of the box.
I stamped a Speedy Recovery sentiment in Petal Pink on Basic White, cut it out with the next-to-largest banner from Stylish Shapes and popped it on with Stampin’ Dimensionals. And – the card front was done! 🙂
On the inside, I stamped the spoon image and a second sentiment from Speedy Recovery in Petal Pink on a piece of Basic White. I colored the hearts with the Sweet Sorbet Stampin’ Write Marker.
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to a Petal Pink mat and into my Thick Basic White card base, popped the card front on with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the card was done!
My Basic White Medium Envelope got the Speedy Recovery spoon in Petal Pink and Sweet Sorbet on the front…
…and more of the Petal Pink Subtles 6″ x 6″ DSP on the envelope flap.
Et Voila! Hard to decide what my fave part of this card is…the super cute Tea Boutique DSP? The uber-sweet bouquet from Speedy Recovery – with its paper pieced band and cute tag? I dunno – but I DO know that Speedy Recovery is for sure a set you need to have at hand! Never know when you’ll need a Get Well card!!
I hope you like!
If you’d like to recreate this card, all the products and card cuts you’ll need are down below!
I’ve also created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of the products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
Missed any tutorials? You can check out my past projects right here!
Connect with me! https://campsite.bio/stampsnlingers
HOST CODE FOR 16 MAY – 31 MAY: YZEWSX74
HOST CODE FOR 1 JUN – 15 JUN: G6TY9AFT
Note: Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards ! When you check out, if your order is OVER $50 but less than $150 (in retail – before shipping & tax), then please be sure to add my Host Code during the Checkout Process! It’s getting harder for me to add the code after-the-fact and it’s a little hard to find the spot, so…here’s a reminder for you!
If you use the Host Code during the checkout process, you’ll receive a free ordering gift from me – your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Customer Rewards page for full details. Remember – if your order is over $150, please do not use this code – not to worry, you’ll still get the free ordering gift.
You’ll also be getting a link to my ZOOM The Craftroom (an exclusive TWICE-A-WEEK online event for my customers) and the monthly Online Tutorial. The May Tutorial features the Happiness Abounds Bundle!
THIS IS IT!
If you’ve been on the fence about joining the team and getting all the great perks of being a Demonstrator, well…THIS is the time to pull the trigger! THIS is a great time to join the team and pick up your very own Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit!! It’s maybe the best Starter Kit bonus I’ve seen in my time in SU – and there’s no telling when one this good will come along again! 😳😳😳
Today is all that’s left – when you join Stampin’ Up!, you’ll get $66.50 in FREE 2022-2024 In Color merchandise over and above the $125 of products that you normally get with your Starter Kit and the free business supplies, free shipping, a free paper Pumpkin Kit and all the fun being a part of Stampin’ Up!
The Starter Kit is only $99 + tax!! And if you join between 3 – 31 May 2022, you’ll get all this:
- $125 Stampin’ Up! merchandise of your choice
- $66.50 in 2022-2024 In Color merchandise
- 2022–2024 In Color Grid Paper (item 160009)
- 2022–2024 In Color Ink Pad Collection (item 161108)
- 2022–2024 In Color Cardstock Collection (item 159204)
- 2022–2024 In Color 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Assortments (item 159253)
- Free business supplies and catalogs
- Free past Paper Pumpkin Kit
- Free shipping!!
Why be a Demonstrator? Well…once you join, you’re going to get:
- At least a 20% discount on everything that you order as a Demonstrator!
- Early peeks at new release items and preorders for new items for about a month before they are available to purchase!
- The ability to attend Demonstrator exclusive Stampin’ Up! events!
- No pressure to sell to anyone, hold classes or workshops or run a business. You can simply order for yourself and get the discount! And as long as you have at least $300 in sales per quarter, you’ll continue as an active Demonstrator and continue to get the discount. If you aren’t able to maintain the $300 per quarter minimums, you simply go back to being a customer, no commitment required and no penalty if decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you.
- If you DO decide that you want a side hustle – then you’ll find that Stampin’ Up! DOES have an extensive library of class and project ideas for those wishing to jump into hosting classes as well as training to help start your business, should you choose to do that. And – of course, I’m always here to help with whatever you need! 🙂
Why join with me?
- The Critters-N-Creatin’ Krew (CNCK for short!) has a fun Facebook page where we chat and share our projects and you can even win fun prizes!.
- Monthly team meetings via video conference where we talk about the latest happenings at Stampin’ Up! and share project ideas. Even though we’re located all over the United States the power of the internet lets us get together “in person” online and have lots of fun chatting!
- Free access to our online class tutorials.
- Team giveaways and prizes! We do fun giveaways and prizes for sharing projects and for reaching sales and team goals.
- Have I mentioned we’re a pretty fun group of folks? No?? Well – we totally are – and we’d love to have you join us!
Got questions about joining? Drop me a note at email@example.com! I’d be happy to chat with you more about it and I would LOVE to have you join my awesome CNCK team!
Ready to join us?? Click on the banner below to head over to my Stampin’ Up! website and get started!
Hope I see your name come across my e-mail SOON! 🙂
SALE PRICES IN EFFECT TOMORROW!
The January–June 2022 Mini Catalog will be retiring soon! While, it’s always bittersweet to see a classic Stampin’ Up! catalog take a trip to retirement, I’m already looking forward to all the new products on their way (yes, I’m browsing the new Mini Catalog as we speak – a special perk for demonstrators that YOU could be sharing in right now, too – hit me up and we’ll chat!)!!
While the DISCOUNTS don’t take effect until 1 June, I wanted you to see what will be coming. I don’t want you to miss out – remember – these are ONLY AVAILABLE WHILE SUPPLIES LAST! And THAT starts right now! 😳😳 So – if something you love is on this list…
Stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! Starting on 1 June, you’ll be able to save up to 50% on essential craft supplies.
Click here for a PDF copy of the retiring items list (note: sale prices start on 1 June).
Click here for a downloadable Excel spreadsheet with the retiring items list (note: sale prices start on 1 June).
Here’s the Deets!
- Sale Prices begin on 1 June!
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- You can start creating your marketing plan right away! Share the list with your customers as soon as you’d like.
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit and redeemed as a 50% off item or with Stampin’ Rewards. Whoo-hoo!
- Only orders opened and closed during the promotion period apply
- Stamp Sets are not guaranteed during this promotion and are while supplies last
- Ordering Deadline: 30 June 2022 at 11:50 PM (MT)
Head over to the online store now to pick up any of those items that you want to make SURE you don’t miss out on and then c’mon back on 1 June to pick up any of the items on sale! 😎😎😎
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in this Project:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Thick Basic White Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ (card base, scored and folded at 5 1/2″)
Petal Pink Cardstock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (x2 – mats for card front and for inner liner); 2 7/8″ x 2 7/8″ (mat for bottom DSP square)
Basic White Cardstock: Next-to-Largest circle Stylish Shapes die cut (art on front); Stylish Shapes banner (sentiment); 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (inner liner); fussy cut tissue
Subtles 6″ x 6″ DSP (in Petal Pink): 2 1/4″ x 3 7/8 (banner on front); fussy cut band around bouquet; fussy cut tissue box
Tea Boutique 6″ x 6″ DSP: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (card front); Largest Square Stylish Shapes die cut (bottom DSP square); 3″ x 6″ (envelope flap)
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Keeping an eagle eye on the tiny human!
And she’s keeping an eagle eye on HIM! 🙂
He was kind of tired – he’d been “alerting” Miss Sonya about her every squirm or squeak all morning!