Happy Friday, y’all! We’re on the cusp of another weekend and…Mother’s Day! Hope you did better than I did this year – I am fairly certain that the gift I sent will NOT be there in time. I’d blame the Post Office (that’s pretty easy!) but…since I didn’t mail it until Wednesday…it’s all on me! Hopefully she’ll give me a pass and will like it anyway! 🤦♀️
My card today reminds me of Maui. When we were there last year, we went on a catamaran to go snorkeling. On the way back to the marina – they shut off the engines and we went under sail for a while. It. Was. Amazing. And I want to do it again right now!! Since that’s not going to happen any time soon – this fun fold card from the Let’s Set Sail bundle with a little “sunset” and “ocean” courtesy of the Hues of Happiness DSP will be the next best thing! Take a look-see:
The layout was inspired by the Tuesday Morning Sketches challenge.
I made this yesterday on my Thursday After Lunch Bunch live video and if you were able to join me for it – I appreciate you spending part of your Thursday with me! If not, but you’d like to see the replay, here ’tis on my YouTube channel!
This is a small side-fold card atop a larger flat card base. Easy peasy – so…here we go!
I started with a piece of Night of Navy card stock for the card base. I matted a piece of Basic White on Mango Melody and then attached the matted panel to the card base with Liquid Glue.
On the Melon Mambo/Daffodil Delight square, I stamped the sea birds image from Let’s Set Sail in Night of Navy, then I adhered it to the card front with Liquid Glue.
I scored and folded a 3 1/8″ x 6 1/4″ piece of Night of Navy cardstock at 3 1/8″ and adhered it to the card base with Liquid Glue – with the fold on the RIGHT side! Yes -it opens backwards! 😉
I matted the second die cut piece of Hues of Happiness DSP on Mango Melody and adhered it to the front of the small card.
On a piece of Basic White, I stamped the Let’s Set Sail boat in Night of Navy, the forward sail (the miss-en-masten? Sail-en-wheelin? I dunno – it’s the one in the front!) in Melon Mambo and the second sail image in Mango Melody. Then I punched them all out with the bundled Sail Boat Builder Punch.
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the boat to the small card front – then popped both sails-by-any-other-name on with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the Let’s Set Sail sentiment in Night of Navy on Basic White cardstock and cut it out with the next-to-largest banner die from Stylish Shapes. It’s adhered with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I added some new Glossy Dots in Pool Party and Daffodil Delight – and the card front was done.
On the inside, I just stamped a second Let’s Set Sail sentiment in Night of Navy on Basic White, matted the panel on Mango Melody, then used Liquid Glue to adhere it to the inside of the small card base.
For the back, I stamped the sailboat on a piece of Basic White. First I stamped the Mango Melody sail, then the Night of Navy boat, then the Melon Mambo sail (that gave me a good way to make sure I had room for all the elements from the boat. I used the large image in Let’s Set Sail to add some “ocean” in Pool Party ink and then stamped more of the sea birds in Night of Navy.
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to a Mango Melody mat and then to the back of the card base and the card was done!
My Basic White Medium Envelope got the Let’s Set Sail boat, ocean and birds on the front…
…and more Hues of Happiness DSP (and birds!) on the envelope flap.
Et Voila! You know – the Let’s Set Sail bundle was in the Jan – Jun 2022 Mini Catalog (well – it still IS! – and at the bundle price!!) and it’s taken me forever to pick it up! I do not know what I was waiting for – because I love it! And the Hues of Happiness DSP shows how versatile it is, don’t you think??!
I hope you like!
Just a reminder – check out my Special Bundle #2: the A La Carte Die Cutting Bundle – it will get you the Stylish Shapes Dies, plus…EIGHT other amazing stand-alone die set plus a FREE pack of Rose Gold 12″ x 12″ Specialty Paper – all while saving you some dough! 🙂
If you’d like to recreate this card, all the products and card cuts you’ll need are down below!
And…I’ve also created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of the products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
Missed any tutorials? You can check out my past projects right here!
Connect with me! https://campsite.bio/stampsnlingers
HOST CODE FOR 1 MAY – 15 MAY: Q7H6KS77
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Customer Rewards page for full details.
Note: Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
You’ll also be getting a link to my ZOOM The Craftroom (an exclusive TWICE-A-WEEK online event for my customers) and the monthly Online Tutorial. The May Tutorial features the Happiness Abounds Bundle!
CHECK OUT THIS AMAZEBALLS STARTER KIT SPECIAL!!
If you’ve been on the fence about joining the team and getting all the great perks of being a Demonstrator, well…THIS is the time to pull the trigger! I just mixed my metaphors here but…you know what I mean! THIS is a great time to join the team and pick up your very own Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit!!
During the month of May – Stampin’ Up! is offering a most amazeballs SPECIAL JOINING BONUS.
This month only, when you join Stampin’ Up!, you’ll get $66.50 in FREE 2022-2024 In Color merchandise over and above the $125 of products that you normally get with your Starter Kit and the free business supplies, free shipping, a free paper Pumpkin Kit and all the fun being a part of Stampin’ Up!
The Starter Kit is only $99 + tax!! And if you join between 3 – 31 May 2022, you’ll get all this:
- $125 Stampin’ Up! merchandise of your choice
- $66.50 in 2022-2024 In Color merchandise
- 2022–2024 In Color Grid Paper (item 160009)
- 2022–2024 In Color Ink Pad Collection (item 161108)
- 2022–2024 In Color Cardstock Collection (item 159204)
- 2022–2024 In Color 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Assortments (item 159253)
- Free business supplies and catalogs
- Free past Paper Pumpkin Kit
- Free shipping!!
Why be a Demonstrator? Well…once you join, you’re going to get:
- At least a 20% discount on everything that you order as a Demonstrator!
- Early peeks at new release items and preorders for new items for about a month before they are available to purchase!
- The ability to attend Demonstrator exclusive Stampin’ Up! events!
- No pressure to sell to anyone, hold classes or workshops or run a business. You can simply order for yourself and get the discount! And as long as you have at least $300 in sales per quarter, you’ll continue as an active Demonstrator and continue to get the discount. If you aren’t able to maintain the $300 per quarter minimums, you simply go back to being a customer, no commitment required and no penalty if decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you.
- If you DO decide that you want a side hustle – then you’ll find that Stampin’ Up! DOES have an extensive library of class and project ideas for those wishing to jump into hosting classes as well as training to help start your business, should you choose to do that. And – of course, I’m always here to help with whatever you need! 🙂
Why join with me?
- The Critters-N-Creatin’ Krew (CNCK for short!) has a fun Facebook page where we chat and share our projects and you can even win fun prizes!.
- Monthly team meetings via video conference where we talk about the latest happenings at Stampin’ Up! and share project ideas. Even though we’re located all over the United States the power of the internet lets us get together “in person” online and have lots of fun chatting!
- Free access to our online class tutorials.
- Team giveaways and prizes! We do fun giveaways and prizes for sharing projects and for reaching sales and team goals.
- Have I mentioned we’re a pretty fun group of folks? No?? Well – we totally are – and we’d love to have you join us!
Got questions about joining? Drop me a note at email@example.com! I’d be happy to chat with you more about it and I would LOVE to have you join my awesome CNCK team!
Ready to join us?? Click on the banner below to head over to my Stampin’ Up! website and get started!
Hope I see your name come across my e-mail SOON! 🙂
1. All orders of $50 or greater (before shipping and taxes) placed through my online store thru the end of the day on 10 May 22 will earn DOUBLE PEPPERMINT REWARD POINTS!!
2. Don’t forget to add the Host Code below if your order is under $150 to get your free thank you gift (orders over $150 automatically get the free thank you gift!). NOTE FOR MY HOST CODE LADIES – you guys use your own Club code – cuz…you’re already getting Double Peppermint Points! 😉
3. For more information about my Punkin Head Peppermint Reward points (my buyer reward program), click here.
Happy Shopping, Saving and Peppermint-Gathering!
Head on over to my Online Store to get started!
Stamps-N-Lingers Special Bundles Still Available!
I’ve been placing all the Special Bundle orders this morning! Whoo-hoo! If you haven’t picked a bundle or three, there’s still time to cash in and save some $$!
These are some curated groupings of new goodies from the catalog, which will save you 10-15% over the cost of ordering them all yourself! I’ve got TEN bundles to select – pick one…pick five!…and a 2022-2024 In Color Ribbon Add On, too!
Here’s the bundles…
Bundle #1 – All the Pretty In Colors Bundle (Charge $158)
Bundle #2 – A La Carte Die Cutting Wonders (Charge $264)
Bundle #3 – Stamp It Emboss It Backgrounds (Charge $165)
Bundle #4 – It’s Kind of a Guy Thang (Charge $152)
Bundle #5 – Artistically Speaking (Charge $206)
Bundle #6 – Animal Magnetism (Charge $186)
Bundle #7 – For the Young (and Young at Heart!) (Charge $178)
Bundle #8 – Flowers And More (Charge $206)
Bundle #9 – Organic Beauty (Charge $176)
Bundle #10 – Speak It! (Charge $191)
In Color Ribbon Add On Bundle – (Charge $55)
Intrigued?? Head over to the Special Bundles page to get all the Deets and an order form. These are only going to be around thru 17 May 2022!
See you soon!
Stamp-N-Storage Spring Sale
You’ve got your order in – either thru the Online Store or some of my Special Bundles. Now…time to get organized! Stamp-N-Storage to the rescue!
This is The Big One, y’all! With 15% off EVERYTHING on the site PLUS FREE SHIPPING on domestic orders (that’s the 48 contiguous states!) over $100 – now is THE perfect time to prep your space for the influx of awesomeness that is on the horizon!
No coupon code is needed. Discounts are automatically added during the checkout process. Sale ends at midnight CT, 9 May 2022 (that’s one week from today!).
I’ve posted so many times about all the great Stamp-N-Storage products that I use – I’m a pretty big fan and I think it’s fair to say that I am 100% a Stamp-N-Storage Girl – so…I’m not going to waste your time with that on this post. Instead…here’s a link to just one of the MANY posts where I’ve shared my fave goodies!!
Happy shopping – storing – saving – and organizing!!
PLEASE NOTE: I do receive a small affiliate fee when you use my Stamp-n-Storage shopping links. But – you’ve seen plenty of pictures of my stamping space – both at home and when I’ve traveled! – and you KNOW that I am a HUGE fan and love their quality products!! I recommend them to everyone!
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in this Project:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Night of Navy Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ (card base); 3 1/8″ x 6 1/4″ (small card on front, scored and folded at 3 1/8″)
Mango Melody Cardstock: 4” x 5 1/4” (mat for card front and card back); 1 7/8” x 1 7/8” (x2 – mat for small card front and small inner liner)
Basic White Cardstock: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (x2 – large card front and back); 1 3/4” x 1 3/4″ (small inner liner); Stylish Shapes banner die (sentiment on front); Let’s Set Sail stamped and punched sailboat pieces
Hues of Happiness DSP: Largest square Stylish Shapes die cut (x 2 – one on large card front and one on small card front); 3” x 6” (for envelope flap)
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
The new garden “shed” offers welcome shade as we head into the hot part of the year.
It’s getting the Paw-Seal-of-Approval.
And…Wayne is liking it, too! 😉