Good morning – happy work week! Did you have a good weekend? We really did – we got SOO much done in the garden. We’re almost ready to transplant the seedlings – they’ve been residing on the barn porch getting all hardened off and stuff! We’re growing a lot this year and I can’t wait to see them all in their new spot! AND – I got a new sourdough start from King Arthur’s Flour fed and bubbling and….started some more bagels, which I’ll cook today.
Yes. Yes you CAN call me Martha…. 😉
My card today is sort of appropriate for this time of year – rain and then sun – and then rain…sun…rain….
I used the Flowering Rain Boots (with a perfect sentiment to send to someone going thru some “rainy” times) and the bundled Rain Boots Die set. And added some gorgeous Pansy Petals DSP (retiring soon and on sale for 20% off while supplies last!). Take a look-see:
The layout for this one was inspired by the sketch at Freshly Made Sketches this week.
…and many of my design choices were influenced by the inspiration photo at The Card Concept. I’d call this a Clean and Layered card. 😉
I started by cutting three rectangles of Pansy Petals DSP using the smallest skinny die in the Stitched Rectangle Die set. I adhered all three of the die cuts to a Basic White panel and then matted it on Fresh Freesia to make the card front.
On another piece of Pansy Petals DSP, I stamped the rain boots from the Flowering Rain Boots stamp set in Fresh Freesia ink. I fussy cut the boots (versus using the die in the Rain Boots die set – I didn’t want any border!).
I used my Fresh Freesia Stampin’ Write Marker to darken all the outlines on the stamp and then used Liquid Glue to adhere the boots to the card front.
On a piece of Basic White, I stamped the Flowering Rain Boots daisies twice in Bumblebee ink, the stems in Soft Succulent and the tulips in Fresh Freesia and cut them all out with their matching dies in the Rain Boots die set.
I used the Light Soft Succulent Stampin’ Blend to color the stems – and adhered them to the top of the rain boots with Liquid Glue.
I popped the tulips die cut on with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
For the daisies – I adhered one of the die cuts with Liquid Glue. Then I tied a small simple bow from Linen Thread and adhered it with a Glue Dot.
I adhered the second daisy die cut with Stampin’ Dimensionals – not double-stacked. Just regular stacked. Which is…one. 😉
I stamped the Flowering Rainboots sentiment in Fresh Freesia on a strip of Basic White and snipped banners in each end. Then I popped it onto the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I adhered some Pale Papaya Loose Flowers Embellishments with Liquid Glue, added Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the middle of the daisies – and the card front was done.
On the inside, I stamped a second sentiment from Flowering Rain Boots in Fresh Freesia on a Basic White panel. I added the daisies in Bumble Bee – including the Rhinestone Basic Jewels in the middles! 🙂
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to a Fresh Freesia mat and into my Thick Basic White card base, popped the card front on with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the card was done.
My Basic White Medium Envelope got the Bumble Bee daisies on the front…
…and more of the wunnermus Pansy Petals DSP on the envelope flap.
Et Voila! I do love this Flowering Rainboots stamp set – with the cool Rain Boots die set all bundled in! And the Pansy Petals DSP – which is, sadly!, leaving us soon! – is simply stunning. And it’s on sale right now – so…you’ll want to stock up on it while you still can, cuz…it’s only going to be around while supplies last and for SURE not past the end of the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog on 2 May!
I hope you like!
Don’t miss your chance to pick up the handy and highly portable Mini Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine – and all the great bundles that are on sale! When you make a $50+ purchase from me this month (ALL month!) – whether you buy the Mini Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine and/or any of the sale bundles or not – you’re going to get the MEGA Tutorial Bundle – on top of your peppermints, your normal ordering gift AND the Daffodil Daydream Tutorial. That’s a lotta loot! 🙂 All the deets are down below! BUT – this ALL ends on 31 March – which is right around the corner!
If you’d like to recreate this card, all the products and card cuts you’ll need are down below!
And…I’ve also created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of the products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
Missed any tutorials? You can check out my past projects right here!
Connect with me! https://campsite.bio/stampsnlingers
HOST CODE FOR 16 MAR – 31 MAR: T4MP6PJS
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Customer Rewards page for full details.
Note: Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
You’ll also be getting a link to my ZOOM The Craftroom (an exclusive TWICE-A-WEEK online event for my customers) and the monthly Online Tutorial. The March Tutorial features the Daffodil Daydream Bundle!
ORDERING BONUS FROM ME!
GOOD FOR THE ENTIRE MONTH OF MARCH!
Check out this GINORMOUS bundle of Tutorials – featuring SIX of the amazing bundles in the Savings Are in Bloom Promotion!!
Everyone who places an order of $50 or greater (before shipping & tax) in the month of March 2022 (that’s right – ALL month!!) will receive a huge bonus tutorial package from me! You’ll get THIRTY ONE projects featuring bundles that are included in the Savings Are In Bloom Promotion. What?!? It’s like…it was planned or something! 😉
- Sweet As A Peach – July 2021
- Quiet Meadow – June 2021
- Pansy Patch – May 2021
- Art Gallery – April 2021 (contains retired items)
- Hydrangea Haven – February 2021 (contains retired items)
- Celebrate Sunflowers – June 2020 (contains retired items)
Note: there ARE some retired products used in several projects, but…I have faith you’ll be able to work around that!!
AND – you’ll STILL get:
- Peppermint Rewards!
- The Daffodil Daydream Tutorial! (if you’re counting – that is SEVEN Tutorials with a total of THIRTY SEVEN beautiful projects for you to use!
- A $10 ordering gift of your choice!
Wow – that’s a lotta stuff, right?!? TONS of creative inspiration….20% off on the Mighty Mini Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine….20% off coordinating bundles…Peppermints!…Ordering Gift!
In honor of the release of the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog Retiring List AND the Kick-off of the Last Chance Products Sale – I am giving DOUBLE PEPPERMINTS on orders (over $50) placed thru my Online Store today, 23 Mar thru 31 March 2022.
1. All orders of $50 or greater (before shipping and taxes) placed through my online store thru 1:59am (Eastern Time) on 31 March 2022 will earn DOUBLE PEPPERMINT REWARD POINTS!! And – let’s be real – I will NOT be double checking my computer at 2am! 😎😎😎 So – if your order is in my Inbox when I DO check it on 1 Apr – it’ll COUNT!
2. Don’t forget to add my Host Code (T4MP6PJS) if your order is under $150 to get your free thank you gift (orders over $150 automatically get the free thank you gift!). Hey, Host Club ladies – be sure you’re adding YOUR host code (not mine!) – you’re getting Double Peppermints anyway!!
3. For more information about my Punkin Head Peppermint Reward points (my buyer reward program), click here.
4. You’ll also be getting the March Daffodil Daydream tutorial AND the SUPER Tutorial Bundle. Score!
It’s hard to believe, but…the new 2022-2023 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog will be here soon! Like…SOON SOON! Whoo-hoo!
Here’s the deets:
- I’ll order the 2022-2023 Annual Catalogs on 1 April for my customers. Soon as I get them back, I’ll be packing ’em up and sending them right back out to my customers quick as a bunny. I’m figuring that the new catalogs for my customers will begin arriving in your mailbox by mid-April. Fingers crossed!
- If you’re NOT a current customer of mine but would LIKE to be and would like to get a copy of the upcoming catalog when I mail them out, simply place an order through my online store and you’ll be added to my mailing list!
- Ordering from the new Annual Catalog starts on 3 May 2022!
Let me know if you have any questions.
I am SO excited to see the new catalog! Demonstrator pre-order starts on 1 April (and that’s NO JOKE!)! If you’re interested in joining the team, then you can preorder and get the discount for yourself! Head over to my joining page here to see the benefits of being a Demonstrator and to sign up now! I would love to have you on my team and help you get all the discounts, and early goodies, and…ALL THE THINGS! 🙂
SAVINGS ARE IN BLOOM
Mini Cut & Emboss Machine and Select Bundles 20% Off March 1-31!!
During the month of March, you can pick up the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine at a 20% discount! This miniature machine is compatible with a large selection of Stampin’ Up! embossing folders and dies. Build your craft collection and combine the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine with any (or all!) of the select stamp-and-die bundles that are also available for 20% off during the month of March!
Savings Are In Bloom Promotion Details:
- Promotion Sales Period: 1 Mar – 31 Mar 2022
- Promotion Ends: 31 March 2022 at 11:50 PM MT
- The Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine will be available for purchase at a 20% discount.
- A number of select stamp-and-die bundles that are compatible with the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine will also be available for purchase at a 20% discount.
You can see the full list of bundles included in the sale on this flyer, click the image to open the full-size PDF:
Let me know if you have any questions.
The 2021-2022 Annual Catalog Last Chance Products Sale
You’ve been waiting and now is the Time! The Last Chance Products are available for you to order!!
Stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! Save up to 50% on essential craft supplies. Please note – this selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last!!
- Each Last Chance Products promotion typically includes a Retiring List (products that will no longer be available once the catalog retires) and a Carryover List (products that will still be available once the catalog retires). For this catalog’s Last Chance Products promotion, a Carryover List will not be provided; carryover products can be viewed in the 2022–2023 Annual Catalog.
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit and redeemed as a 50% off item or with Stampin’ Rewards. Whoo-hoo!
- Only orders opened and closed during the promotion period apply.
- Stamp Sets are not guaranteed during this promotion and are while supplies last.
- 2 May 2022 at 11:50 PM (MT) – but remember that these things are while supplies last – when they’re gone they’re gone!
Click here to go right to the Last Chance Products in my Online Store!
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in this Project:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Thick Basic White Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ (card base, scored and folded at 5 1/2″)
Fresh Freesia Cardstock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (x2 – mats for card front and for inner liner);
Basic White Cardstock: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (x2 – card front and inner liner); 3/8″ x 3 1/2″ (sentiment); Rain Boots stamped die cuts on front
Pansy Petals DSP: Stamped and fussy cut rain boot on front; 1/2″ x 2 1/2″ Stitched Rectangle Die cuts (x3 – on card front); 3″ x 6″ (envelope flap)
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
So…regardless of yesterday’s “tender moment with his Dad”, there is very little doubt who Finn loves best.
Hint: it’s ME! 😉
Yesterday, Wayne went outside and the Man (of course!) went with him.
I spent another hour or so doing card stuff and then headed outside for some garden time.
And..this is what I saw thru the window in the back door.
Yep. MY dog. Who loves ME best. 😉