Good morning and welcome to another work week! It is…307 days until Christmas!
Plenty of time. Do. Not. Panic.
What is much, MUCH, closer is the end of Sale-a-Bration! Yes – it’s true – in seven days, your chance to join my team and get TWO FREE STAMP SETS in addition to your amazing Starter Kit….will be Gone Baby Gone! Don’t be sorry on 1 March, okay? If you’re looking thru the catalog and you’ve got a list of boy-do-I-want-that’s….then…let’s get you hooked up with that 20-25% discount! I’d love to have you!!
Okay – foot stomping over! 😉
My card for you today features one of my favorite things in the Jan-Jun 2022 Mini – the Paradise Palms bundle! I combined it with the Bark 3D Embossing Folder AND some gorgeous New Horizons DSP to make a quick and easy, clean and simple (that’s my story and I’m stickin’ to it!) card. Take a look-see:
The layout for this one is from the Freshly Made Sketches challenge this week.
And the color palette is from Color Throwdown.
It’s kind of a masculine color palette so… I aimed at a card that would be suitable for pretty much anyone! 🙂
I started with a Paper Lattice and, using dots of Liquid Glue, adhered it to the front of my Thick Basic White card base.
Next, I used the 5th largest (3 1/8″ x 4 1/2″) Stitched Rectangle Die to cut a piece of New Horizons DSP. This is adhered to the card front with Liquid Glue. Note: I lined up the right side of the die cut with the right side of the Paper Lattice.
I used the next-smaller Stitched Rectangle Die to cut a piece of Basic White cardstock. I embossed the die cut in the Bark 3D Embossing Folder.
I popped the embossed die cut onto the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals – again lining up the right side with the two prior elements. 🙂
I used the super cool frond die from the Palms Die set to cut three Evening Evergreen fronds. Using Liquid Glue, I adhered them in a nice little line up the right side of the stacked elements.
Using the long die in the Palms Die set, I cut a Crumb Cake and an Early Espresso piece. I snipped them both down to about 2 1/2″ long – leaving a straight edge on both ends. Then I adhered them to the card front with Liquid Glue. Note: I used a Black Mini Stampin’ Dimensional under the left side of the strips to support them since they’re “hanging off” the edge of the stacked panels!
I stamped the Paradise Palms sentiment in Evening Evergreen on a piece of Basic White and cut it with the small, “fat” die in the Stitched Rectangle Die set (it’s 1 3/8″ x 1 7/8″).
I popped the sentiment over the two die cut strips with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Then I added a few Brushed Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots and the card front was done!
On the inside, I added a second sentiment from Paradise Palms in Evening Evergreen. Then I added the palmtops in Evening Evergreen and a couple of palm trunks in Early Espresso. A few Brushed Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots finished it off.
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to a New Horizons mat (I used the same design of the paper that I’d used on the front) and into the Thick Basic White card base and the card was done!
My Basic White Medium Envelope got the Paradise Palms trees – plus a little Earl Espresso “ground” (cuz I made a smudge. There. I said it!) on the front…
…and more of the New Horizons DSP on the envelope flap.
Et Voila! You can practically hear the trade-winds rustling in the Paradise Palms, can’t you?!? I am so enamored with this bundle – I just love the bundled Palms Dies! And – of course, the New Horizons DSP is wunnermus!
I hope you like!
If you’d like to recreate this card, all the products you’ll need, plus the die cuts and measurements, are down below!
And…I’ve also created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of the products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
Missed any tutorials? You can check out my past projects right here!
Connect with me! https://campsite.bio/stampsnlingers
HOST CODE FOR 16 FEB – 28 FEB: 6NB7G7BN
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Customer Rewards page for full details.
Note: Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
You’ll also be getting a link to my ZOOM The Craftroom (an exclusive TWICE-A-WEEK online event for my customers) and the monthly Online Tutorial. The February Tutorial features the Paradise Palms Bundle!
NEW “ALL TOGETHER COLLECTION” IS AVAILABLE FOR ORDERING!!
The All Together Collection includes early-release products from the 2022–2023 Annual Catalog—an exciting new range of natural Stampin’ Blends—and exclusive products you can’t get anywhere else!
Come together to create projects inspired by you!
Here’s the deets!
The All Together Collection is available 1 FEBRUARY–2 MAY 2022 (at 11:50 PM MT)
- Qualifying orders are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards. (NOTE: the All Together Collection can’t be selected as a Half-Price Item – sorry!)
- All Together items can be added to a starter kit.
- With the exception of the amazing new Stampin’ Blends – All items in the All Together Collection are available while supplies last and only thru 2 May at 11:50 (MT)
- The new Stampin’ Blends WILL BE OFFERED (WHOO-HOO!!) in the upcoming 2022–2023 Annual Catalog as individual two-packs only!
Check out this PDF Flyer for all the details and pictures of the new products!
Here’s a link to the All Together collection in my Online Store!
Give me a holler if you have any questions about this cool new collection!!
ONE WEEK – THAT’S ALL THAT IS LEFT!
During the January – February Sale-a-bration event you’ll find amazing reasons to SHOP, HOST and (most importantly!!) JOIN! Check it out!
- There are 7 new products (4 stamp sets and 3 paper packs) that are available as free items to choose from with a Level 1 order (free with an order of $50+)
- There are 2 new items (1 stamp set and paper BUNDLE and and an amazing Sentiment set!) that are available as free choices with a Level 2 order (free with an order of $100+).
- There’s also a great new host exclusive stamp set called Calming Camelia that you can pick up for FREE with either a personal order of $300+ or a party with sales totaling $300+!
- Drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in setting up a personal host code for you and your friends to use – when you collect orders to reach the $300 retail point then you’ll get this cool sentiment-only stamp set for FREE! And that’s on TOP of the free Sale-A-Bration picks you’ll have!
JOIN – HERE’S THE BEST PART OF ALL!
- There is an AWESOME joining promotion happening! If you purchase the Starter Kit between January 4 and February 28, you’ll get to pick a TWO FREE stamp sets with your Starter Kit!! All stamp sets except for host exclusive and Sale-a-bration stamp sets are can be picked as your free sets!!
- When you purchase the Starter Kit for $99 + taxes (if applicable) before the end of Sale-a-bration, the kit ships for FREE and you get to pick $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise and you’ll get TWO additional FREE stamp sets with your kit! Yay!! Two free stamp sets in addition to $125 in merchandise for $99, yes please!!
If you have any questions about joining, please drop me a note at email@example.com, I’d love to chat with you!
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in this Project:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Thick Basic White Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ (card base, scored and folded at 5 1/2″)
Evening Evergreen Cardstock: Palms die cut palm fronds (x3)
Crumb Cake and Early Espresso Cardstock: Palms Die Cut strips – one each color – trimmed to 2 1/2″ long – behind sentiment
Basic White Cardstock: 2 3/4″ x 4 1/8″ Stitched Rectangle Die cut (embossed panel on front); 1 3/8″ x 1 7/8″ Stitched Rectangle Die (sentiment); 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (inner liner)
New Horizons DSP: 3 1/8″ x 4 1/2″ Stitched Rectangle Die cut (behind embossed white panel on front); 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (mat behind inner liner); 3″ x 6″ envelope flap
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Finn Fan Fix
As you’re aware – Finn has been on a bit of a diet. No – NOT a diet. A “way of life”.
Please. That’s just dumb. Those of us who have ever been there know the truth. It’s a DIET!! If you know, you know!
But – we digress.
He’s been eating much more healthy-ly.
To that end – he tried a Veggie Straw the other day.
30% less fat than the leading potato chip!
Tell me these aren’t the cutest lips you’ve ever seen embracing 1/38th of a serving of an extruded cylinder of yummy, crunchy and uber-healthy veggie goodness!