Good morning and happy Tuesday! Hope your week is going well! We’ve had a brisket in the smoker all night and are hoping to have our friends over for dinner this evening. Fingers crossed!
We’re just under a week away from the end of Sale-A-Bration so…don’t lose track of that, okay? Get your freebies while you can! And that MIGHT include TWO FREE STAMP SETS if you join the team now!
We are ALSO less than a week away from the Early Release of the Waves of the Ocean collection! Whoo-hoo! It’s an amazing group of wunnermusness, y’all – and I can’t wait for you to be able to get your mitts on it! I’ve done a few cards for you – click the pictures to open the printable PDF with the instructions! 🙂
This coastal collection includes an inspiring set of stamps and detailed dies, both EARLY RELEASE PRODUCTS from the upcoming 2022–2023 Annual Catalog. Plus, a pack of paper made from images of hand-poured paint, blue-hued foil sheets for a sea of shine, and radiant rhinestones for a splash of sparkle—each an exclusive product you can only purchase during the promotion period!
- Waves Of The Ocean Product Collection available beginning March 1, 2022.
- Ordering Deadline: May 2, 2022; 11:50 PM (MT)
- The Waves of Inspiration Stamp Set and Waves Dies can be ordered separately, if desired.
- The following exclusive products are only available while supplies last:
- Waves of the Ocean 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper
- Blue Foils 12″ x 12″ Specialty Paper
- Rhinestone Waves Basic Jewels
- Qualifying orders are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards. The Waves of the Ocean Collection can not be selected as a half price item.
- Waves of the Ocean items can be added to a starter kit. So if you want to get your hands on this product early, join now and add the items to your Starter Kit!
I’ve sort of gotten used to coming up with a Special Bundle to help you get your goodies AND save a little money! So…here ’tis for the Waves of the Ocean collection!
WAVES OF THE OCEAN SPECIAL BUNDLE – $81
If you bought all these products separately you’d spend about $104 when you factor in shipping and tax – depending on how much Uncle Sam takes where you live. Buy the Special Bundle, though, and it’ll cost you just $81 – and that includes the Shipping & Tax!
Check it out!
Waves of Inspiration Bundle $51.25
Waves of the Ocean DSP $11.50
Blue Foils Specialty Paper $10.00
Rhinestone Waves Basic Jewels $6.50
BONUS: When you purchase the Bundle, you’ll get a FREE package of Brights 8 1/2″ x 11″ Cardstock!
Look good? Fill out the form below and we’ll get you hooked up!
PLEASE NOTE: This offer is available to anyone – but I can only ship to addresses in the United States or Military APO addresses. Thanks for your understanding!
** SHIPPING/SUPPLY CHAIN NOTICE: Since we’re all being affected by the current shipping and supply chain issues, it could be that some of these products might not be available when I place the orders. We’re not able to do backorders now, so the way forward will be for me to refund you the portion of the bundle that I can’t order for you. That way, the REST of your goodies will be on the way for you to play with lickety-split! But – rest assured – I’ll order first jump out of the box on the 1st, so…fingers crossed!
NOTE: I’ll only be offering this bundle at this great discount until 8 March 2022 – so…don’t hesitate!
One note – once you hit “Submit” – it takes a hot second (or twelve!) for the system to do it’s thing. Be patient – it’ll get there. Once it has – it says “Message Sent – Go Back”. You can click “Go Back” and that will return you to the Blog Post! 🙂
So – get bundling! And saving!!
Connect with me! https://campsite.bio/stampsnlingers
HOST CODE FOR 16 FEB – 28 FEB: 6NB7G7BN
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Customer Rewards page for full details.
Note: Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
You’ll also be getting a link to my ZOOM The Craftroom (an exclusive TWICE-A-WEEK online event for my customers) and the monthly Online Tutorial. The February Tutorial features the Paradise Palms Bundle!
NEW “ALL TOGETHER COLLECTION” IS AVAILABLE FOR ORDERING!!
The All Together Collection includes early-release products from the 2022–2023 Annual Catalog—an exciting new range of natural Stampin’ Blends—and exclusive products you can’t get anywhere else!
Come together to create projects inspired by you!
Here’s the deets!
The All Together Collection is available 1 FEBRUARY–2 MAY 2022 (at 11:50 PM MT)
- Qualifying orders are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards. (NOTE: the All Together Collection can’t be selected as a Half-Price Item – sorry!)
- All Together items can be added to a starter kit.
- With the exception of the amazing new Stampin’ Blends – All items in the All Together Collection are available while supplies last and only thru 2 May at 11:50 (MT)
- The new Stampin’ Blends WILL BE OFFERED (WHOO-HOO!!) in the upcoming 2022–2023 Annual Catalog as individual two-packs only!
Check out this PDF Flyer for all the details and pictures of the new products!
Here’s a link to the All Together collection in my Online Store!
Give me a holler if you have any questions about this cool new collection!!
ONE WEEK – THAT’S ALL THAT IS LEFT!
During the January – February Sale-a-bration event you’ll find amazing reasons to SHOP, HOST and (most importantly!!) JOIN! Check it out!
- There are 7 new products (4 stamp sets and 3 paper packs) that are available as free items to choose from with a Level 1 order (free with an order of $50+)
- There are 2 new items (1 stamp set and paper BUNDLE and and an amazing Sentiment set!) that are available as free choices with a Level 2 order (free with an order of $100+).
- There’s also a great new host exclusive stamp set called Calming Camelia that you can pick up for FREE with either a personal order of $300+ or a party with sales totaling $300+!
- Drop me an email at email@example.com if you’re interested in setting up a personal host code for you and your friends to use – when you collect orders to reach the $300 retail point then you’ll get this cool sentiment-only stamp set for FREE! And that’s on TOP of the free Sale-A-Bration picks you’ll have!
JOIN – HERE’S THE BEST PART OF ALL!
- There is an AWESOME joining promotion happening! If you purchase the Starter Kit between January 4 and February 28, you’ll get to pick a TWO FREE stamp sets with your Starter Kit!! All stamp sets except for host exclusive and Sale-a-bration stamp sets are can be picked as your free sets!!
- When you purchase the Starter Kit for $99 + taxes (if applicable) before the end of Sale-a-bration, the kit ships for FREE and you get to pick $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise and you’ll get TWO additional FREE stamp sets with your kit! Yay!! Two free stamp sets in addition to $125 in merchandise for $99, yes please!!
If you have any questions about joining, please drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org, I’d love to chat with you!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Finn Fan Fix
Yesterday was a real hey day for us.
Well – actually. It was a real HAY day!
The girls had eaten their pasture bale down pretty far. Like…all the way.
It was pitiful to behold. They were “out” of hay for approximately…10 minutes.
Alert the media! Mobilize PETA! 🤷♀️
So – with rain headed in for a few days – we got the tractor and a bale. And fought the beasts back from the open gate. Then…commenced to setting out the horse buffet.
The ring is up – and they’re cleaning up the last little bit of the previous bale. AND making sure Dad does the slow feed net “right”.
And…eyeballing the new bale approaching on the tractor spear. You may be able to see Finn supervising from the golf cart.
Looks good. We have the eight hooves up to proceed. (Cerah gave her approval with a mouthful of hay. Rude.)
At that point a few things have to happen all at once. Set the bale in place. Shoo off the ponies who feel it’s time to get a few samples in.
Unwrap the bale.
Shoo ponies – if they get to the hay now, the bale is likely to collapse and make a mess.
Pull up the slow-feed net and get it tied off.
Once the bale is tied up – we got the ring back down without concussing any ponies – who were reluctant to be shoo’d for a fourth (twentieth!) time.
A full bale in the run-in. A cool and rainy day. Life is good.
For…like a month! Then we’ll do it all again!