Good morning and …Happy Friday! Are you ready for the weekend!? I hope so – and I hope that you’ve got something fun planned. The man’s canned pumpkin stash is depleting rapidly so…probably time for a trip to Wally for us. Yes – we DO lead an exciting and charmed life! 😂
If you were able to join me yesterday for my YouTube live – I appreciate that – and hope you enjoyed the sneak peek! If you weren’t able to watch – here’s the replay!
So – we’ve got a super cool new collection coming to you in March! It’s a new suite of goodies that’s all about the ocean – that’s even in the name! The new Waves of the Ocean bundle is actually an Early Release from the right-around-the-corner 2022-2023 Annual Catalog! Whoo-hoo! And there are a few Limited-time-only- extras…the Waves of the Ocean DSP, Blue Foils Specialty Paper and Rhinestone Waves Basic Jewels! SOOO pretty! I used it ALL in my card today! 😉 Take a sneaky-peek at the sneak peek!
This one fits well with the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week:
I started by adhering panels of the gorgeous Waves of the Ocean DSP to the front and inside of my Night of Navy card base using Liquid Glue. Y’all – this paper is so pretty! The designers made it by swirling paint on a surface and then taking photos of the results. Cool!
I picked another design – one with Calypso Coral and Daffodil Delight swirls – and matted it on a piece of Coastal Cabana Blue Foils Specialty Paper. This new paper has Coastal Cabana, Night of Navy and Silver foils!
I adhered the matted panel to the card front with Liquid Glue.
From the same Coastal Cabana foil, I cut one of the big wave dies from the…Waves Die set (this will be bundled with the Waves of Inspiration set – for a 10% saving!)
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the die cut to yet another design in the Waves of the Ocean DSP. Then I cut around the shape to create a pop-up-able wave!
I used my Coastal Cabana Stampin’ Write Marker to “edge” the fussy cut DSP – then I popped the die cut onto the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the Waves of Inspiration sentiment in Night of Navy on a piece of Basic White, then I cut it with the smaller label die in the Waves Die set. I threaded a narrow strip of the Coastal Cabana Foil thru the slots, snipped banner ends and then popped the sentiment onto the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
The die cut clouds are seriously cool. Each cloud uses two dies from the set – the solid cloud itself, and then a little detail shape. I cut them both from Basic White and used Liquid Glue to adhere the little detail shapes to the solid clouds. I did this for two large clouds and one small cloud.
I adhered the small cloud to the card front with Liquid Glue – and then popped both large clouds on with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I cut three birds, using the fun little die in the Waves set, from the silver foil in the Blue Foils Specialty Paper – these are adhered with Liquid Glue.
I stamped a couple of birds onto the “sky” with Basic Gray.
I added a bevy of the new Rhinestone Waves Basic Jewels here, there…pretty much everywhere (cuz they are GORGEOUS!!)…and the card front was done!
For the inside, I used my Stamparatus to stamp the wave image from the Waves of Inspiration stamp set in Coastal Cabana – using the ink pad and a Sponge Dauber to ink this cool distINKtive image! Over the top, I stamped a sentiment in Night of Navy. And I couldn’t resist adding a few more Basic Gray birds. Then I added…yes, more of the Rhinestone Waves Basic Jewels!
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to a piece of the Coastal Cabana Blue Foils Specialty Paper and then into the card base and the card was done!
My Basic White Medium Envelope got the pretty wave and birds on the front…
…and more Waves of the Ocean DSP on the envelope flap.
Et Voila! Oh my – are you transported to a tropical beach with this new set!? I am, for sure! I am so tickled that we’re going to be able to play with the Waves of Inspiration and bundled Waves Dies for at least a year, aren’t you?!? Come 1 March, though, when the collection goes live, you’ll want to jump right on the Waves of the Ocean, Blue Foils Specialty Paper and Rhinestone Waves Basic Jewels – cuz…they’re only going to be available while supplies last (and for sure not past the end date for the sales period, which is 2 May!).
I hope you like!
If you’d like to recreate this card, all the products and card cuts are listed below!
And…I’ve also created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of the products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
Missed any tutorials? You can check out my past projects right here!
Wish you could get all these goodies right now? I get it! And – you CAN! Folks who join Stampin’ Up! can add all these goodies to their STARTER KIT! WHoo-hoo! Or…pick OTHER goodies for your Starter Kit and then pick up this collection using your shiny new 20% Demonstrator discount! Add to that the TWO FREE STAMP SETS that are an added bonus right now during Sale-a-Bration and…this just might be the right time for YOU to pull the trigger! I’d love to have you! Holler at me if you have any questions or…get started right here! Hope to see you on board soon!
Connect with me! https://campsite.bio/stampsnlingers
HOST CODE FOR 1 FEB – 15 FEB: PBJPREW2
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Customer Rewards page for full details.
Note: Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
You’ll also be getting a link to my ZOOM The Craftroom (an exclusive TWICE-A-WEEK online event for my customers) and the monthly Online Tutorial. The February Tutorial features the Paradise Palms Bundle!
WAVES OF THE OCEAN PRODUCT COLLECTION!
Each of the world’s wide and open oceans is brimming with beauty and wonder. Marvelous marine animals, miles of submerged mountain ranges, and unique underwater plants lie thousands of feet below Earth’s dry surface, encouraging exploration and awaiting discovery.
Discover the depths of the ocean—and your artistic abilities—with the Waves of the Ocean Collection! This coastal collection includes an inspiring set of stamps and detailed dies, both early-release products from the upcoming 2022–2023 Annual Catalog. Plus, a pack of paper made from images of hand-poured paint, blue-hued foil sheets for a sea of shine, and radiant rhinestones for a splash of sparkle—each an exclusive product you can only purchase during the promotion period!
- Waves Of The Ocean Product Collection available beginning March 1, 2022.
- Ordering Deadline: May 2, 2022; 11:50 PM (MT)
- The Waves of Inspiration Stamp Set and Waves Dies can be ordered separately, if desired.
- The following exclusive products are only available while supplies last:
- Waves of the Ocean 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper
- Blue Foils 12″ x 12″ Specialty Paper
- Rhinestone Waves Basic Jewels
- Qualifying orders are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards. The Waves of the Ocean Collection can not be selected as a half price item.
- Waves of the Ocean items can be added to a starter kit. So if you want to get your hands on this product early, join now and add the items to your Starter Kit!
You can see the details on this flyer (click the image to open the full size printable PDF flyer):
NEW “ALL TOGETHER COLLECTION” IS AVAILABLE FOR ORDERING!!
Loving hands and heartfelt words are the best way to show you care. With hand designs that illustrate coming together in friendship and solidarity, the All Together Collection will help you create cardmaking and paper-crafting projects that reflect the people you know and love.
The All Together Collection includes early-release products from the 2022–2023 Annual Catalog—an exciting new range of natural Stampin’ Blends—and exclusive products you can’t get anywhere else!
The All Together Collection is available 1 FEBRUARY–2 MAY 2022 (at 11:50 PM MT)
- Qualifying orders are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards. (NOTE: the All Together Collection can’t be selected as a Half-Price Item – sorry!)
- All Together items can be added to a starter kit.
- With the exception of the amazing new Stampin’ Blends – All items in the All Together Collection are available while supplies last and only thru 2 May at 11:50 (MT)
- The new Stampin’ Blends WILL BE OFFERED (WHOO-HOO!!) in the upcoming 2022–2023 Annual Catalog as individual two-packs only! In other words…the “easy button” ordering code will be gone! So…get them ALL right here with one click!
Here’s a link to the All Together collection in my Online Store!
Give me a holler if you have any questions about this cool new collection!!
During the January – February Sale-a-bration event you’ll find amazing reasons to SHOP, HOST and (most importantly!!) JOIN! Check it out!
- There are 7 new products (4 stamp sets and 3 paper packs) that are available as free items to choose from with a Level 1 order (free with an order of $50+)
- There are 2 new items (1 stamp set and paper BUNDLE and and an amazing Sentiment set!) that are available as free choices with a Level 2 order (free with an order of $100+).
- There’s also a great new host exclusive stamp set called Calming Camelia that you can pick up for FREE with either a personal order of $300+ or a party with sales totaling $300+!
- Drop me an email at email@example.com if you’re interested in setting up a personal host code for you and your friends to use – when you collect orders to reach the $300 retail point then you’ll get this cool sentiment-only stamp set for FREE! And that’s on TOP of the free Sale-A-Bration picks you’ll have!
JOIN – HERE’S THE BEST PART OF ALL!
- There is an AWESOME joining promotion happening! If you purchase the Starter Kit between January 4 and February 28, you’ll get to pick a TWO FREE stamp sets with your Starter Kit!! All stamp sets except for host exclusive and Sale-a-bration stamp sets are can be picked as your free sets!!
- When you purchase the Starter Kit for $99 + taxes (if applicable) before the end of Sale-a-bration, the kit ships for FREE and you get to pick $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise and you’ll get TWO additional FREE stamp sets with your kit! Yay!! Two free stamp sets in addition to $125 in merchandise for $99, yes please!!
If you have any questions about joining, please drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org, I’d love to chat with you!
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in this Project:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Night of Navy Cardstock: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ (card base, scored and folded at 4 1/4”)
Blue Foil Specialty Paper: 2 7/8″ x 5 3/8″ (mat for front DSP panel); 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (mat for inner liner); 1/4″ x 3 1/2″ (strip thru sentiment label); Waves die cut wave on front; Waves die cut seagulls (in silver)
Basic White Cardstock: Waves die cut sentiment and clouds (2 larger and 1 small); 3 3/4″ x 5″ (inner liner)
Waves of the Ocean DSP: 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ (x 2 – front and inside panels for card base); 2 3/4″ x 5 1/4″ (front DSP panel; Fussy cut piece under Waves die cut; 3″ x 6″ (envelope flap)
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!