Good morning, y’all – welcome to another edition of the Amy’s Inkin’ Krew Team blog hop! Each month we make projects centered around a theme – and this month our theme is Love! We can interpret that any way we want – so…be sure to check and see everyone’s projects – we’ve got a bunch of talented ladies hopping with us this month!
Love. Love. Hmmm. What to use? Well…I had a new set on my shelf that hadn’t been inked – and I’d been waiting for the right moment to pull it out. It’s called…More Love. Huh! Perfect! I ended up pairing it with some Artfully Composed DSP, AND new Vellum Layering Designs paper, and a few little odds and ends from the Sweet Conversations stamp set. Take a look-see:
My color palette is from the perfect-for-this-set color challenge from The Paper Players this week!
I started by adhering a piece of new Vellum Layering Designs paper – it’s the one with the white scripty printing on it – onto the front of a Just Jade card base using Stampin’ Seal.
Then I matted a piece of the Artfully Composed DSP in Pale Papaya and matted it on Basic Black for the card front.
Using my Stamparatus, I stamped the big and beautiful image from More Love in Tuxedo Black on a piece of Basic White cardstock.
I colored the leaves with my Light Just Jade Stampin’ Blend and the flowers with a Calypso Coral Watercolor Pencil.
In the corners, I stamped the little heart from the Sweet Conversations stamp set in Calypso Coral. Note: there are three hearts on the stamp – it’s photopolymer, so it’s easy to ink just one of the hearts at a time! 🙂
I matted the panel on Basic Black and popped it onto the matted DSP panel with Black Stampin’ Dimensionals – and the card front was done!
On the inside, I stamped a sentiment from Sweet Conversations in Tuxedo Black on a piece of Basic White cardstock. Then I added the little hearts in Calypso Coral.
I used Stampin’ Seal to adhere the panel to a Basic Black mat and into my Just Jade card base – popped the card front on with Black Stampin’ Dimensionals and the card was done.
My Basic White Medium Envelope got some Sweet Conversations hearts in Calypso Coral on the front…
…and more of the Pale Papaya Artfully Composed DSP on the envelope flap.
Et Voila! Yep. I was totally right to love this More Love stamp! One stamp. One big and bold sentiment in a gorgeous font. Just enough flowers to make it sweet! And the Sweet Conversations set helps to bring it home perfectly! I’m also completely enamored with the Artfully Composed DSP and the nicely coordinating Vellum Layering Designs Specialty Paper, aren’t you?
I hope you like!
If you’d like to recreate this card, all the products and card cuts are listed below!
And…I’ve also created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of the products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
Missed any tutorials? You can check out my past projects right here!
Now that you’ve seen my card, I hope you’ll take a little time to jump thru all the other projects we have to share. Click any name below, or you can use the Previous Blog button to jump back to Amy’s page or the Next Blog button to see what Jaimie’s been up to!
Mary Deatherage – This is me!
Have fun on the hop! 🙂
Connect with me! https://campsite.bio/stampsnlingers
HOST CODE FOR 1 JAN – 15 JAN: AXXYEK2N
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Customer Rewards page for full details.
Note: Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
You’ll also be getting a link to my ZOOM The Craftroom (an exclusive TWICE-A-WEEK online event for my customers) and the monthly Online Tutorial. The January Tutorial features the Honeybee Home Bundle!
As is the case with ALL our Stampin’ Up! Sale-a-Brations, the January – February Sale-a-bration event has a SHOP, HOST and JOIN promotion! Check it out!
There are 7 new products (4 stamp sets and 3 paper packs) that are available as free items to choose from with a Level 1 order (free with an order of $50+) and 2 new items (1 stamp set and paper BUNDLE and and an amazing Sentiment set!) that are available as free choices with a Level 2 order (free with an order of $100+). So many good things to pick from!
There’s also a great new host exclusive stamp set called Calming Camelia that you can pick up for FREE with either a personal order of $300+ or a party with sales totaling $300+! Drop me an email at email@example.com if you’re interested in setting up a personal host code for you and your friends to use – when you collect orders to reach the $300 retail point then you’ll get this cool sentiment-only stamp set for FREE! And that’s on TOP of the free Sale-A-Bration picks you’ll have!
JOIN – HERE’S THE BEST PART OF ALL!
If you didn’t have a long list at the START of this blog post, I’m guessing you do, now! I can help you with that! AND – get you hooked up for a 20-25% discount on EVERYTHING you purchase? Joining the team is the way to score that discount and now is a super stupendous time to do that!
Cuz….we’ve got an AMAZEBALLS JOINING PROMOTION during Sale-A-Bration! As always – when you purchase our Starter Kit for $99 + taxes (if applicable), the kit ships for FREE AND you get to pick $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise (that is ANYthing you want!).
BUT – when you purchase the kit during this Sale-a-bration (4 Jan – 28 Feb 2022) you’ll ALSO get to select any TWO stamp sets for FREE!! That is ANY stamp set in ANY catalog (with the small exception of Host and Sale-A-Bration sets!) – at any price!
What’s in your Kit?
- $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise of your choice from the current Annual Catalog, Jan – Jun 2022 Mini Catalog or the online store (includes clearance rack items!).
- TWO FREE STAMP SETS of YOUR choice!
- 8 Annual Catalogs, 8 Mini Catalogs and 8 Sale-a-bration Brochures and a few additional business supplies.
What are the Perks and bennies of being a Demonstrator?
- At least a 20% discount on everything that you order as a Demonstrator!
- Early peeks at new release items and preorders for new items for about a month before they are available to purchase!
- The ability to attend Demonstrator exclusive Stampin’ Up! events!
- No pressure to sell to anyone, hold classes or workshops or run a business. You can simply order for yourself and get the discount! And as long as you have at least $300 in sales per quarter, you’ll continue as an active Demonstrator and continue to get the discount. If you aren’t able to maintain the $300 per quarter minimums, you simply go back to being a customer, no commitment required and no penalty if decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you.
- And – join now and you’ll be an “active” demonstrator – without selling or buying another thing at all! – thru the end of June – which will also get you in on the pre-order for the new 2022-2023 Annual Catalog! Whoo-hoo!
And…what are the perks of joining with me?
- You’ll be a part of my Critters-N-Creatin’ Krew team!
- Monthly team meetings via video conference where we talk about the latest happenings at Stampin’ Up! and share project ideas. We’re scattered all over the United States, but we get together in person online and have lots of fun chatting!
- Access to my ZOOM The Craftroom virtual stamping get-togethers each week!
- Free access to my online class tutorials.
- A private Facebook page where we can chat, ask questions and share ideas.
- Team giveaways and prizes! We do fun giveaways and prizes for sharing projects and for reaching sales and recruiting goals.
- Monthly team trainings and meetings for those interested in learning more about the business side of Stampin’ Up!.
- Whether you’d like to start a business or would simply like the great discount, I’m here to support you in any way I can!
If you have any questions about joining, please drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org I’d be happy to chat with you and I’d love to have you on my Critters-N-Creatin’ Krew team! You can also see additional information here or on my Stampin’ Up! site!
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in this Project:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Just Jade Cardstock: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ (card base, scored and folded at 4 1/4″)
Basic Black Cardstock: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (mats for card front and inner liner); 3 7/8″ x 4 1/8″ (mat for sentiment panel)
Vellum Layering Designs: 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ (x2 – on front and inside of card base)
Basic White Cardstock: 3 3/4″ x 4″ (sentiment); 3 3/4″ x 5″ (inner liner)
Artfully Composed DSP: 3 3/4″ x 5″ (card front); 3″ x 6″ (envelope flap)
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!