Good morning and Happy Mother’s Day to all the mom’s out there! I hope you have a most wonderful day – with breakfast in bed and a day of total pampering! Happy Happy to MY Mom, too!!
If you were able to join me last night for my Facebook Live video, I appreciate you watching. If not, but you’d like to watch the replay on YouTube – here ’tis!
I really love the new Stitched Greenery Die – it’s a large, single “a la carte” die – meaning that it’s a stand-alone product – not associated with a stamp set or suite! But – it’s perfect for adding easy, fun stitched texture to your card fronts. I’ve been waiting for this die for a long time!
The Dragonfly Garden Bundle takes centerstage, with a Dragonflies Punch-ed dragonfly from the Dandy Garden DSP pack. And I used the Best Year stamp set to add a birthday greeting on the inside. Take a look-see:
The layout for this one is from the Global Design Project sketch challenge.
I started with a piece of Crumb Cake cardstock that I ran thru my Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine with the Stitched Greenery Die in place. Note: even though this is “embossing” the cardstock, you need to use the DIE sandwich on your cutter, okay? NOT the embossing sandwich. 😉
Then I double matted the panel on Misty Moonlight and Soft Succulent cardstock using Liquid Glue.
Using some Stampin’ Seal+, I adhered a length of new Evening Evergreen 3/8″ Chevron Weave Ribbon in a loose “Z”.
I cut a piece of cardstock into a 2 1/2″ square with my Paper Trimmer, then I ran it thru my Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine with a square Stitched With Whimsy die in place.
I stamped the sentiment from the Dragonfly Garden set in Evening Evergreen. Then I inked the big wildflower image from Dragonfly Garden in Soft Succulent ink, stamped it once on my Grid Paper, then stamped the Crumb Cake square.
I used Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere the square over top of the ribbon “Z”.
I used the Dragonflies Punch (part of the bundle) to cut out a Misty Moonlight dragonfly from the Dandy Garden DSP. I adhered it to the square with Liquid Glue.
A single Soft Succulent gem from the 2021-2023 In Color Jewels assortment finished off the card front.
On the inside, I stamped a Best Year sentiment in Evening Evergreen on a Very Vanilla panel. In the corner, I added the Dragonfly Garden wildflower in Soft Succulent – then I added another Soft Succulent jewel.
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to a Misty Moonlight and Soft Succulent mat and then into my Evening Evergreen card base, popped the card front on with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the card was done.
My Very Vanilla Medium Envelope got the Dragonfly Garden wildflower on the front in Soft Succulent…
…and two Dragonfly Garden dragonflies in Misty Moonlight on the envelope flap.
Et Voila! Y’all! The Dragonfly Garden bundle is so pretty – I’m tickled silly that it’s carrying over into the new 2021-2022 Annual Catalog – and at it’s bundle price! Whoo-hoo! Be sure to pick up the Dandy Garden DSP now, though, because it will leave us when the Jan – June 2021 Mini Catalog retires in June! The Best Year set is chock-a-block full of sentiments for birthday, Father’s Day, thank you and even Christmas! And, if you need tone-on-tone texture, be SURE to snag the Stitched Greenery Die – it is PERFECT! 🙂
I hope you like!
If you’d like to re-create this card, all the card cuts and products you’ll need are listed down below! 🙂
HOST CODE FOR 1 MAY – 11 MAY: QNDN66R6
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Customer Rewards page for full details.
Note: Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
You’ll also be getting a link to my ZOOM The Craftroom (an exclusive TWICE-A-WEEK online event for my customers) and the monthly Online Tutorial. The May Tutorial features the Pansy Patch Bundle!
Stamps-N-Lingers Ordering Special
Here’s the deets!
1. All orders of $50 or greater (before shipping and taxes) placed through my online store thru 11:59pm (MOUNTAIN TIME) on 11 MAY 2021 – will earn DOUBLE PEPPERMINT REWARD POINTS!!
2. Don’t forget to add the Host Code below if your order is under $150 to get your free thank you gift (orders over $150 automatically get the free thank you gift!).
3. For more information about my Punkin Head Peppermint Reward points (my buyer reward program), click here.
Here’s a link to my Online Store if you’re ready to get started!
Stamps-N-Lingers 2021-2022 Annual Catalog Special Bundles
Special Bundles have sort of become a “thing” we do here, right? I gather up some goodies from the new Suites (and beyond!) in a new catalog that coordinate with each other and get you well on the way to making great cards and projects! When you order them, you’ll save around 10-15% off ordering everything yourself! And every Special Bundle includes a FREE GIFT! And remember – the prices I list INCLUDE SHIPPING & TAX! So – those are the final costs to you! 🙂
Head over to my 2021-2022 Annual Catalog Special Bundles Page and take a gander at what I’ve put together for you. Then, use the handy form at the end to get your order placed!
This is a LIMITED TIME OFFER – it ends on 18 May 2021! So….don’t wait too long!
Stampin’ Up! Connect, Craft & Collect $25 Stampin’ Rewards Bonus
4 May – 14 June!!
From 4 May – 14 June,2021, qualifying Stampin’ Up! orders and parties over $250 will receive $25 in BONUS Stampin’ Rewards! Which means…MORE free goodies to kick off our new catalog!!
Stampin’ Rewards can be spent on any merchandise in either of the current catalogs, including the host exclusive items on pages 170-171 in the new Annual Catalog and page 88 in the January-June Mini Catalog!
Click this image to download a printable flyer with the details.
I can even set up a Host Code just for you – you give it to your friends and family – then they can order thru my Online Store, using that Host Code – to help you reach that $250 mark! 🙂 Holler at me if you have any questions or if you’d like me to set up a host code for you! You can drop me a note at email@example.com.
Stampin’ Up! Join+ Promotion 4 – 31 May!
May is a fabulous time to join Stampin’ Up! because you’ll get even MORE FREE products in your customizable Starter Kit! Whoo-hoo!
From May 4–31, you’ll get
$125 $155 worth of products for only $99 + free business supplies + free shipping + all the fun being a part of Stampin’ Up!!
Here’s the Deets:
- PROMOTION DATES: MAY 4–31, 2021
- New demonstrators who purchase their Starter Kit between May 4 and May 31 will be able to redeem $155 of Starter Kit eligible products for $99.
- New demonstrators who submit their Independent Demonstrator Agreement (IDA) before May 4 or after May 31 will not be eligible for this offer.
- A new demonstrator can select any eligible Stampin’ Up! products up to the stated value.
- The Starter Kit includes business resources like catalogs, brochures, order forms, and postcards at no additional charge.
- The Starter Kit also includes a FREE past Paper Pumpkin kit.
- The Starter Kit promotion begins May 4.
- Deadline to purchase the Starter Kit and receive the extra $30 in free products: May 31, 2021 at 11:50 PM (MT).
In addition to the amazing added value to the Starter Kit, when you join Stampin’ Up! you get to be a part of our amazing community of crafters! Plus, you get to enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others, early access to products, and exclusive access to training events! Demonstrators also get at least a 20% discount on all of the products that they purchase and there is no requirement to sell to anyone.
And – if you join with me (and become an official member of my Critters-N-Creatin’ Krew!) here’s some more goodness for you:
- We have monthly team meetings via video conference where we talk about the latest happenings at Stampin’ Up! and share project ideas. We’re scattered all over the United States, but we get together in person online and have lots of fun chatting!
- Access to my ZOOM The Craftroom virtual stamping get-togethers each week!
- Free access to my online class tutorials.
- A private Facebook page where we can chat, ask questions and share ideas.
- Team giveaways and prizes! We do fun giveaways and prizes for sharing projects and for reaching sales and recruiting goals.
- Monthly team trainings and meetings for those interested in learning more about the business side of Stampin’ Up!.
- YOU choose whether you want to simply enjoy the discount, new friends and lots of ideas or whether you’d like to start building a business – which you can decided to do anytime. Or not. There’s no pressure – EVER! This is my promise to you.
- Whether you’d like to start a business or would simply like the great discount, I’m here to support you in any way I can!
There’s no risk and no penalty if you decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you. There are lots of great reasons to join Stampin’ Up! now (and hardly any reasons to NOT join!) and I’d love to have you on my Critters-N-Creatin’ Krew team!
Want more info about becoming a Demonstrator and the benefits of joining? Then head over to my Join My Team page here. If you’ve got any questions about joining or being a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator – let me know! You can reach me at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you the Ultimate Deal Getter?
Join during May AND then place an order of $250+!! You can “double dip” and get $30 additional free merchandise with your Starter Kit AND $25 extra in host cash to spend when you place orders of $250+ before 14 June!!
Got questions, holler at me at: email@example.com
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in This Project:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Evening Evergreen Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ (card base, scored and folded at 5 1/2″)
Soft Succulent Cardstock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (mats for card front and for inner liner)
Misty Moonlight Cardstock: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (second mats for card front and for inner liner)
Crumb Cake Cardstock: 3 3/4″ x 5″ (card front); 2 1/2″ x 2 1/2″ (sentiment)
Very Vanilla Cardstock: 3 3/4″ x 5″ (inner liner)
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Shop the Clearance Rack here. Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Punkin Head Peppermint Rewards – My online customer thank you program!
Such a pretty card! Love the embossed background, beautiful! Yay!! Never thought you’d be so happy to clean up poop. 😉 Glad that she’s on the mend and getting back to her normal self. 🙂