Good morning and happy Friday! Hoping that your week went well – and that you’re ready for a weekend. You’ll be fascinated to hear that – in celebration of National Pizza WEEK (yes, that’s a thing – but it ends Saturday so….get to eating!) – we ate sourdough crust pizza last night! And it were yummy!
I’ve got a fun fun-fold for you today and, if you were able to join me for my YouTube live yesterday, I appreciate you spending part of your day with me! If not, here’s the replay!
I pulled out the Dragonfly Garden Bundle – with the fun Dragonflies Punch – and some Dandy Garden DSP and pulled it all together to create a z-fold card (of sorts). Take a look-see:
The color palette for this one is from this week’s Paper Players Challenge!
I started with a 5 1/4″ x 11″ piece of cardstock – Blackberry Bliss for the sample card (I used Calypso Coral in the video) – and scored and folded it at 1 3/4″, 5 1/2″ and 9 3/4″ along the long side.
I matted Dandy Garden DSP on Bumble Bee cardstock – using Misty Moonlight paper for two panels and Bumble Bee paper for the center panel.
I adhered all the matted panels to the card base with Liquid Glue.
For the belly band, I gently folded a 1″ x 11″ piece of Blackberry Bliss cardstock (or Calypso Coral) around the folded-up card and adhered the ends together with Liquid Glue on the front of the card.
The sentiment started with a piece of Basic White cardstock that I cut with the third smallest Stitched Rectangle Die. I ran it again thru the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine, this time with one of the new Stitched With Whimsy dies in the middle.
I stamped the middle of the sentiment label with the Dragonfly Garden sentiment in Misty Moonlight (Mossy Meadow in the video) and then stamped the wunnermus wildflower image three times over the top in Bumble Bee. Then I adhered it to the middle of the belly band with Liquid Glue.
I punched a dragonfly from the Dandy Garden DSP (Blackberry Bliss or Calypso Coral) using the Dragonflies Punch. I gently curled the wings and adhered it with Liquid Glue. Then I used the punch to punch Blackberry Bliss (or Calypso Coral) small dragonflies and adhered them as well. Those got a swipe with my Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush.
For the inside, I stamped the Dragonfly Garden wildflowers image twice in Bumble Bee on the bottom of a Basic White panel. Then I added the little “swarm” image in Blackberry Bliss (Calypso Coral in the video).
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to a Bumble Bee mat and into the card base and the card was done!
My Basic White Medium Envelope got the Dragonfly Garden wildflowers and “swarm” on the front…
…and more Dandy Garden DSP on the envelope flap!
Et Voila! Love love love the Dandy Garden Suite, don’t you? From the Dragonfly Garden stamp set with it’s perfectly fun Dragonflies Punch…
…to the gorgeous Dandy Garden DSP…
….it’s a winner! I hope you like!
If you’d like to recreate these cards, all the products and card cuts are listed below!
HOST CODE FOR 1 JAN – 15 JAN: BBPADBD6
HOST CODE FOR 16 JAN – 31 JAN: 9N4CPU92
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Customer Rewards page for full details. You’ll also be getting a link to my ZOOM The Craftroom (an exclusive online event for my customers) and the monthly Online Tutorial. The January Tutorial features the Sweet Strawberry Bundle!
Sale-A-Bration is Here!
During Sale-A-Bration – 5 Jan – 28 Feb! – you can earn FREE products. For every $50 or $100 (before shipping and tax) that you spend, you can choose between two purchasing levels of free products! There are 7 free products available to pick from at the $50 level and 2 free products to pick from at the $100 level!
It’s also a good time to HOST – because, when you host a workshop (OR place an individual order) and the total sales hits $300 (before shipping and tax) – then you will automatically earn the awesome Punch Party stamp set! This is an exclusive set from Sale-A-Bration and…trust me – you WANT this stamp set!
You can see more details and find the list of punches that it coordinates with on page 17 in the Sale-a-bration Brochure! 🙂
And you can “host” a “workshop” with a group of friends and family. Even while socially distanced! Yup – it’s true! I’ll make you your own special host code – you give it to your friends and family and when they place an order using it – YOU get the rewards!!
Cuz…not only do you get the amazing Starter Kits – you’ll ALSO get…200 FREE SHEETS OF GORGEOUS DESIGNER SERIES PAPER!!
What’s in your Kit?
- $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise of your choice from the current Annual Catalog, 2021 Mini Catalog or the online store (includes clearance rack items!).
- 5 free packs of 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper (200 sheets in total!!) from the upcoming 2021-2022 Annual Catalog. The packs are: Brights, Regals, Neutrals, Subtles & 2020-2022 In Colors…that’s $57.50 in free designer paper with your kit!!
- 8 Annual Catalogs, 8 Mini Catalogs and 8 Sale-a-bration Brochures and a few additional business supplies.
What are the Perks and bennies of being a Demonstrator?
- At least a 20% discount on everything that you order as a Demonstrator!
- Early peeks at new release items and preorders for new items for about a month before they are available to purchase!
- The ability to attend Demonstrator exclusive Stampin’ Up! events!
- No pressure to sell to anyone, hold classes or workshops or run a business. You can simply order for yourself and get the discount! And as long as you have at least $300 in sales per quarter, you’ll continue as an active Demonstrator and continue to get the discount. If you aren’t able to maintain the $300 per quarter minimums, you simply go back to being a customer, no commitment required and no penalty if decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you.
- And – join now and you’ll be an “active” demonstrator – without selling or buying another thing at all! – thru the end of June – which will also get you in on the pre-order for the new 2021-2022 Annual Catalog! Whoo-hoo!
And…what are the perks of joining with me?
- You’ll be a part of my Critters-N-Creatin’ Krew team!
- Monthly team meetings via video conference where we talk about the latest happenings at Stampin’ Up! and share project ideas. We’re scattered all over the United States, but we get together in person online and have lots of fun chatting!
- Access to my ZOOM The Craftroom virtual stamping get-togethers each week!
- Free access to my online class tutorials.
- A private Facebook page where we can chat, ask questions and share ideas.
- Team giveaways and prizes! We do fun giveaways and prizes for sharing projects and for reaching sales and recruiting goals.
- Monthly team trainings and meetings for those interested in learning more about the business side of Stampin’ Up!.
- Whether you’d like to start a business or would simply like the great discount, I’m here to support you in any way I can!
There are lots of great reasons to join Stampin’ Up! now and I’d love to have you on my Critters-N-Creatin’ Krew team!
If you’ve got any questions or would like to chat or need the current catalogs – let me know! You can reach me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Coming in February!!
Hey Chick and Birthday Chick Bundles
If you were around for Sale-A-Bration 2017, you might remember the super cute Hey, Chick stamp set that you could get as one of your Sale-A-Bration freebies! Heck – it may still be on your shelf!! Well – it was SO popular (and rightly so – it’s stinkin’ adorable!) that Stampin’ Up! is bringing it back – and it’s got some friends this time around. Like…DIES!
Yes – you heard right….dies!! Chick Dies, to be exact!
So – if you don’t have Hey Chick already – you’ll be able to buy it in a cost-saving bundle. If you DID save the stamp set – then the coordinating Chick Dies will be available separately! And yes – that IS a chicken coop die you see! And corn. There’s CORN!
HEY CHICK BUNDLE 158627 $44
Includes the Hey Chick Stamp Set and Chick Dies. Available 2 Feb – 30 Jun.
HEY CHICK STAMP SET 158190 $17
Originally offered during 2017 Sale-A-Bration. Available 2 Feb – 30 Jun.
CHICK DIES 158199 $32
19 dies. Available 2 Feb – 30 Jun.
And – there’s more!! There’s also the Birthday Chick Bundle!
These are brand spankin’ new!!
HEY BIRTHDAY CHICK BUNDLE 158631 $42
Includes the Hey Birthday Chick Stamp Set and Birthday Chick Dies. Available 2 Feb – 30 Jun.
HEY BIRTHDAY CHICK STAMP SET 154464 $21
Available RIGHT NOW!! As seen in the January–June 2021 Mini Catalog. Want it today? Get it right here!
BIRTHDAY CHICK DIES 158200 $27
11 dies. Available 2 Feb – 30 Jun 2021
So…get ready to get yer Chick On!
2 Feb is right around the corner!
There’s still time for you to save some money on all the new goodies you’re loving as you look thru the new Jan – Jun 2021 Mini Catalog! My Special Bundles will save you 10-15% off what you’d spend if you bought all the products separately! And – every bundle comes with a free gift! AND – Sale-A-Bration rewards.
Head over to my Jan – Jun 2021 Mini Catalog Special Bundles page and get all the details – plus find a handy order form! These bundles are only available until 20 Jan and then they’re gone!
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in This Project:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Blackberry Bliss (or Calypso Coral) Cardstock: 5 1/4″ x 11″ (card base, scored and folded at 1 3/4″, 5 1/2″ and 9 3/4″ on the long side); 1″ x 11″ ); Belly band – trimmed down if needed); Dragonflies small punch
Bumble Bee Cardstock: 1 1/8″ x 5 3/8″ (mat for smallest panel); 1 5/8″ x 5 3/8″ (mat for medium panel); 3 5/8″ x 5 3/8″ (mat for card front); 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″ (mat for inner liner)
Basic White Card Stock: Third-smallest Stitched Rectangle Die (sentiment); 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″ (inner liner)
Dandy Garden 6″ x 6″ DSP: 1″ x 5 1/4″ (smallest panel); 1 1/2″ x 5 1/4″ (medium panel); 3 1/2″ x 5 1/4″ (card front); envelope flap
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Finn Fan Fix
In the evenings, when the horses come in, we tell Finn to “go to your spot”.
His spot is a dog bed. Wherever the dog bed is – so…it moves around some.
But – it’s still his spot and he goes there to watch over the pony parade as they come in!
He’ll usually lay down – with blinky blinking around his neck! – for at least the start of the event.
But…as they get closer – sometimes he has to sit up – just to be sure they see him.
Just double checking that I’m there and won’t let one of the mean girls get him! 😉
To be clear – they aren’t ACTUALLY mean and I won’t let them get him!