Good morning, y’all! It’s Thursday – which means it’s time for another Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop!! We’ve got a color challenge today and I’m excited to see what everyone brings to the table! I just know you’re going to see a ton of awesome-ness on the hop today!
I had a good time with this color challenge – picking Rococo Rose to pop against the black and white – and True Love DSP was the obvious choice. I kept with the Love You Always Suite – using both the Forever & Always Bundle and the Always in My Heart stamp set. Take a look-see:
Here’s our challenge! 🙂
And I also borrowed the sketch from the CAS(E) This Sketch challenge for my layout.
I started with my favorite design in the True Love DSP and matted it on Rococo Rose for the card front.
Using the smaller, straight-edge punch in the Heart Punch Pack, I cut a Rococo Rose heart from Love You Always Specialty DSP.
I created the sentiment with the Always Dies (part of the Forever & Always Bundle!)- cutting the detailed word from Love You Always Foil in Rococo Rose, and the solid shape in Basic White. Then I adhered them together with Liquid Glue.
I stamped the sentiment from Forever & Always in Rococo Rose on a Basic White strip. Then I matted the strip on Rococo Rose and adhered it to the card front with Liquid Glue. I added the punched heart with Liquid Glue.
I tied a small bow from two lengths of Whisper White twine from the Snail Mail Twine Combo Pack and adhered it with a Glue Dot. Then I popped my die cut sentiment on with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I added a few Matte Black Dots and the card front was done.
On the inside, I stamped an Always in My Heart sentiment in Rococo Rose on a Basic White panel. Next to it, I stamped the hearts outline image from Always in My Heart in Tuxedo Black – then added the fill image in Rococo Rose.
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to a Rococo Rose mat and into my Basic Black card base, popped the card front on with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the card was done.
My Basic White Medium Envelope got the Always in My Heart hearts on the front…
…and more of the True Love DSP on the envelope flap.
Et Voila! I love Black-White-Pink (aka Rococo Rose), don’t you? It’s just so cool and elegant. And the Always & Forever stamp set – with the beautiful bundled Always Dies (how much do you love those sentiment dies?!?) plus the Always in My Heart stamp set…
….are perfect vehicles for bringing that pop of color to the gorgeous True Love DSP.
I hope you like!
If you’d like to recreate this card, all the products and card cuts are listed below!
Now that you’ve seen my card, take a minute to hop thru all our projects today. If you click on the Next Blog button, you’ll go right to Kristi’s page. And you can just click on the names below to go direct to all the blogs!
Mary Deatherage – YOU ARE HERE!
Have fun on the Hop!!
HOST CODE FOR 1 JAN – 15 JAN: BBPADBD6
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Customer Rewards page for full details. You’ll also be getting a link to my ZOOM The Craftroom (an exclusive online event for my customers) and the monthly Online Tutorial. The January Tutorial features the Sweet Strawberry Bundle!
YouTube Live – After Lunch Bunch!
I’m planning to go live today on my YouTube channel with a new project. We’ll start at our normal time of 1pm Eastern. Come on over and see what I’m up to today! Look forward to seeing you then!
Sale-A-Bration is Here!
During Sale-A-Bration – 5 Jan – 28 Feb! – you can earn FREE products. For every $50 or $100 (before shipping and tax) that you spend, you can choose between two purchasing levels of free products! There are 7 free products available to pick from at the $50 level and 2 free products to pick from at the $100 level!
It’s also a good time to HOST – because, when you host a workshop (OR place an individual order) and the total sales hits $300 (before shipping and tax) – then you will automatically earn the awesome Punch Party stamp set! This is an exclusive set from Sale-A-Bration and…trust me – you WANT this stamp set!
You can see more details and find the list of punches that it coordinates with on page 17 in the Sale-a-bration Brochure! 🙂
And you can “host” a “workshop” with a group of friends and family. Even while socially distanced! Yup – it’s true! I’ll make you your own special host code – you give it to your friends and family and when they place an order using it – YOU get the rewards!!
Cuz…not only do you get the amazing Starter Kits – you’ll ALSO get…200 FREE SHEETS OF GORGEOUS DESIGNER SERIES PAPER!!
What’s in your Kit?
- $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise of your choice from the current Annual Catalog, 2021 Mini Catalog or the online store (includes clearance rack items!).
- 5 free packs of 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper (200 sheets in total!!) from the upcoming 2021-2022 Annual Catalog. The packs are: Brights, Regals, Neutrals, Subtles & 2020-2022 In Colors…that’s $57.50 in free designer paper with your kit!!
- 8 Annual Catalogs, 8 Mini Catalogs and 8 Sale-a-bration Brochures and a few additional business supplies.
What are the Perks and bennies of being a Demonstrator?
- At least a 20% discount on everything that you order as a Demonstrator!
- Early peeks at new release items and preorders for new items for about a month before they are available to purchase!
- The ability to attend Demonstrator exclusive Stampin’ Up! events!
- No pressure to sell to anyone, hold classes or workshops or run a business. You can simply order for yourself and get the discount! And as long as you have at least $300 in sales per quarter, you’ll continue as an active Demonstrator and continue to get the discount. If you aren’t able to maintain the $300 per quarter minimums, you simply go back to being a customer, no commitment required and no penalty if decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you.
- And – join now and you’ll be an “active” demonstrator – without selling or buying another thing at all! – thru the end of June – which will also get you in on the pre-order for the new 2021-2022 Annual Catalog! Whoo-hoo!
And…what are the perks of joining with me?
- You’ll be a part of my Critters-N-Creatin’ Krew team!
- Monthly team meetings via video conference where we talk about the latest happenings at Stampin’ Up! and share project ideas. We’re scattered all over the United States, but we get together in person online and have lots of fun chatting!
- Access to my ZOOM The Craftroom virtual stamping get-togethers each week!
- Free access to my online class tutorials.
- A private Facebook page where we can chat, ask questions and share ideas.
- Team giveaways and prizes! We do fun giveaways and prizes for sharing projects and for reaching sales and recruiting goals.
- Monthly team trainings and meetings for those interested in learning more about the business side of Stampin’ Up!.
- Whether you’d like to start a business or would simply like the great discount, I’m here to support you in any way I can!
There are lots of great reasons to join Stampin’ Up! now and I’d love to have you on my Critters-N-Creatin’ Krew team!
If you’ve got any questions or would like to chat or need the current catalogs – let me know! You can reach me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
NEW! Basic White is HERE!
The following Basic White products are now available!
You’ve been waiting and waiting for the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine…and it’s finally here!!! Get all the deets and links to order YOUR mighty Mini right here!
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in These Projects:
Card Cuts Used in The Art Gallery Project:
Basic Black Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ (card base, scored and folded at 4 1/4″)
Rococo Rose Cardstock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (mats for card front and for inner liner); 1 1/8″ x 4″ (mat under sentiment strip)
Whisper White (or Basic White!): 1″ x 4″ (sentiment strip); Always Die cut under die cut sentiment; 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (inner liner)
Love You Always Specialty DSP: Heart Punch
Love You Always Foil: Always Die Cut sentiment
True Love DSP: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (card front); envelope flap
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!