Morning, y’all! Happy Tuesday. I’m not going to tell you about my Monday – the morning in particular – cuz…you’ll decide I’m cray cray and unfollow me! Let’s just say that Monday started at 5:30 when I set off the alarm in the house even as I stared at the big sign that’s been on the door for three weeks that says “STOP – disarm alarm before opening door” and…it was for sure Monday all the rest of the day! So…I am very happy that this is NOT Monday!
I thought I’d give you a peek at the latest Paper Pumpkin kit – since the deadline for signing up for the October Joy To The World kit is fast approaching!
The September kit – called Hello Pumpkin – was a Treat kit. Everything you need to create 20 treat crackers – decorated for Fall, Thanksgiving or Halloween!
Like every Paper Pumpkin kit, it has an exclusive stamp set – the 11-stamp Hello Pumpkin set – and an ink Spot – this one is in Cajun Craze!
And – it also provided all the pieces and parts you’ll need for your treat crackers – including all sorts of cool die-cut flowers, vines, witch hats, pumpkins, doilies and sentiment labels!
Now – we live down a very long – and dark! – driveway. And we have a gate at the end. So….in the umpty-billion years we’ve lived here we’ve not had one single solitary trick-or-treater. Not-a-one. And parties aren’t really a thing for us. If that sounds sort of like you – and treat crackers aren’t really up your alley – let me show you some alternate ideas!
These used one of the scalloped rectangle dies from the Stitched So Sweetly Dies to cut the centers out of the treat boxes to then adhere onto Whisper White Note Cards & Envelopes card bases.
The sentiments are stamped onto the die cut banners and adhered to the card front with Stampin’ Seal and the adhesives included in the kit!
A little die cut pumpkin from the kit finished the inside of each card, too.
It made 12 note cards – with plenty of leftovers to make even more!
Here are a couple more alternate project ideas from the clever minds of Stampin’ Up!
Now – just in case you do need Treat Crackers – this is a fun way to make a bunch! Here’s the quick video showing you how to put them together as planned! 🙂
Now – what’s coming up next? Our CHRISTMAS kit!!
Joy To The World – October Paper Pumpkin Kit Details!
This holiday season, share the joy with Paper Pumpkin! The Joy to the World Paper Pumpkin Kit is an exclusive holiday kit that provides a specially-designed box, enough supplies to create eight elegant cards, and an opportunity to connect with the Stampin’ Up! global community! What? THAT’S new!! Read on to see what other fun features are included this month!
With October’s magical kit, not only will you get a head start on your holiday crafting – you’ll get to create Christmas cards, share project ideas, and spread holiday cheer with Stampin’ Up! customers and demonstrators around the world! After you receive their kits, you’ll be able to join the Joy of Paper Pumpkin Facebook group to make the most of this month’s kit. Fun!
Here’s the deets….
- Kit Name: Joy To The World
- Kit contains enough supplies to create eight cards—four each of two designs—and coordinating envelopes.
- Kit includes die-cut pieces in English, French, and German. This will allow you to create cards you can use to connect with other customers and demonstrators around the world—in their language!
- October’s Paper Pumpkin kit was designed to bring people together—connecting them with one another and spreading joy with each other around the world! With die-cut sentiments in English, French, and German, subscribers can send holiday cheer to their friends across the globe—in their language.
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″
- Coordinating Colors: Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Just Jade, Soft Sea Foam.
- And – to get THIS kit, you MUST be signed up by 10 October!! That’s coming up fast, folks!
- Supplies may be limited towards the end of the subscription period.
If you’re not a Paper Pumpkin subscriber, but would like to give it a try, you can either sign up for a subscription where you’re billed monthly for your kit or you can purchase a prepaid subscription in my online store. For more info and to get signed up for the monthly kit – click here. Or, see the options for prepaid subscriptions in my online store here.
Paper Pumpkin is great for anyone – whether you’re just starting out or an experienced crafter – with everything you need to “open the box and start crafting”. Maybe a kit subscription would be the perfect home-schooling addition – help your kids get creative and have fun at the same time? Sounds like a winner.
Check it out – I know you’ll like it! 🙂
HOST CODE FOR 1 OCT – 15 OCT: 6MJYB2G4
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details. The October Tutorial features the Poinsettia Petals Bundle!
SAVE 15% ON DESIGNER SERIES PAPER!
We all love gorgeous Designer Series Paper, and during this incredible sale, you’ll get a 15% discount on select papers from our current catalogs! Now’s a great time to stock up and save on some of our most popular paper designs!
Here’s the deets:
- Sale prices will be in effect until 31 October 2020 at 11:50 pm (MT)
- All order types qualify for this promotion.
- There is no limit to how many packages of Designer Series Paper may be purchased during this promotion.
- Only select Designer Series Papers are available at a 15% discount during this promotion.
- Orders must be placed—and closed—during the promotion period for the 15% discount to apply.
- Designer Series Paper ordered as part of a Starter Kit or with Stampin’ Rewards qualify for the 15% discount
Here are the papers you can pick up at this great savings!
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in These Projects:
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Shop the Clearance Rack here. Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Punkin Head Peppermint Rewards – My online customer thank you program!
Finn Fan Fix
Ever have your plate just keep sliding away….
…and sliding away….
Well. Here’s the Finn-Solution.
It works good even when you’re done with your plate and taking a little rest.
I asked. He said you’re welcome to use the idea as your own – but tell people where it came from, okay? That’s just the right thing to do when you CASE something! 😉
Sweet Paper Pumpkin Kit! Looking forward to the holiday kit next month too! 🙂 I get it Finn…I do that sometimes with my dessert plate. 😉