Good morning, y’all – and welcome to the last week of September!
Wow. Can you even believe that? I mean – I know many of us are really hoping that 2021 will be better on almost any level than 2020 – but…it’s hard to believe there’s only three more months of the year. 😳😳😳
But – that ALSO means there’s only THREE days left to cash in on the wonderful Get & Go Starter Kit Promotion! So – if you’ve been on the fence – or…”decisioning and debating” (that’s what we do at our house!) – now is the time to pull the trigger!! I’d love to have you join my team!
Now – card for the day. I pulled out the new-to-me Coming Home Bundle and added a sentiment from Snow Wonder (Coming Home doesn’t have sentiments, so…) and some Snowflake Splendor DSP to make a chilly, clean and simple Christmas card for you. Take a look-see:
The layout for this one was inspired by the sketch at Freshly Made Sketches this week.
And I played along with the fun Festive Friday challenge! I hit Stars, Glitter, Purple and Blue. Stampin’ Up! – if you’re reading this, I really REALLY need a Star Trek stamp set!! 😉
I started with some Highland Heather and Balmy Blue paper from the Snowflake Splendor DSP that I matted on Highland Heather for the card front.
Next, I took a shorter piece of Whisper White and cut it with the tree-line edge die in the Home Together Die set.
I stamped the sentiment, from Snow Wonder, in Balmy Blue, then adhered the panel to the card front with Liquid Glue.
I cut a second piece with the second edge die in the set – the one with no trees. Then I embossed it in the Winter Snow Embossing Folder. I popped it onto the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Using more dies in the Home Together set, I cut a Whisper White house and a large tree. I cut a large and small tree and a second house from Balmy Blue Glimmer Paper.
I adhered the Whisper White house over the Balmy Blue house with Liquid Glue and trimmed the excess (they’re not the same house!).
I added the two large die cut trees with Liquid Glue and popped the smaller tree on with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals. Then I added the house with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals – using double-stacked dimensionals near the top to compensate for the layers underneath.
I added some Adhesive-backed Snowflakes in the sky and the card front was done!
On the inside, I stamped some of the tree images from Coming Home in Balmy Blue and “snow” in stamped-off-once Highland Heather. I added a few of the Adhesive-backed Snowflakes, too.
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to a Highland Heather mat and into my Balmy Blue card base, popped the card front on with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the card was done!
My Whisper White Medium Envelope got more trees and snow on the front…
…and more Snowflake Splendor DSP on the envelope flap.
Et Voila! Brrrr! It just LOOKS chilly, doesn’t it?? The treeline, snowdrifts, trees and houses of the Coming Home bundle are perfect for the holiday season! Just add a sentiment!
And…I love the swirls of blue and purple in the Snowflake Splendor sky, don’t you?
I hope you like!
And – guess what? The Snowflake Splendor DSP is one of the FIFTEEN on sale in October! Yep – 15 packs at 15% OFF! Hope you’re making your list!
If you want to recreate this card – all the Stampin’ Up! products you need are listed down below along with the card cuts!
HOST CODE FOR 16 SEP – 30 SEP: JBMCHDXU
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details. The September Tutorial features the In The Pines Bundle!
Coming on 1 October!
We all love gorgeous Designer Series Paper, and during this incredible sale, you can enjoy a 15% discount on select papers from our current catalogs! This’ll be a great time to stock up and save on some of our most popular paper designs!
Here’s the Deets:
- Sale runs 1 Oct – 31 October 2020 at 11:50 pm (MT)
- All order types qualify for this promotion.
- There is no limit to how many packages of Designer Series Paper may be purchased during this promotion.
- Only select Designer Series Papers are available at a 15% discount during this promotion.
- Orders must be placed—and closed—during the promotion period for the 15% discount to apply.
- Designer Series Paper ordered as part of a Starter Kit or with Stampin’ Rewards qualify for the 15% discount – WHOO-HOOO!!!
Here’s a printable PDF that will let you start planning your plan!!
I’d Love To Have YOU Join My Team!
There’s just three more days to take advantage of Stampin’ Up!’s amazing Get & Go Starter Kit Joining Bonus!
The Get & Go Starter Kit promotion will give folks who sign up in September additional products to kick start a business OR just get some amazing extra goodies to create 16 super pretty cards in a blink!!
In addition to the already great-valued Starter Kit, new demos will get pre-cut paper, stamps, and embellishments to use however you want! Stamp with friends? Yup! Make a bunch of cards quick-like-a-bunny? Yup! Whatever you want to do with all these extra goodies…go for it!
Here’s the deets:
- This great deal ends on 30 September!
- In addition to the regular starter kit – you pay $99 plus tax and choose $125 worth of products plus get FREE SHIPPING! – you’ll ALSO receive…
- 16 pre-cut and individually-packaged cards packs – including envelopes!
- 8 packs of precut cardstock of the coastal cabana pack
- 8 packs of precut cardstock of the Granny Apple Green pack
- A pack of Rhinestone Basic Jewels
- The So Much Love stamp set – here’s a video of the project ideas included!
- The Queen Anne’s Lace stamp set – here’s a video for this set’s projects!
- 16 pre-cut and individually-packaged cards packs – including envelopes!
- Use these extra goodies to make samples (using the “recipes” – you’ll ALSO get!) -hold an event with your friends or…for whatever you like! Would you just like to get a lot of cards made fast? This is a great tool!
- Important note: Ink, adhesive, cutting tool, and clear block for stamping must be purchased separately. However, these products may be included as part of the Starter Kit product selection.
There’re lots of great reasons to join Stampin’ Up! and I’d love to have you join my team!
- Enjoy a 20% discount (from the git-go!) on ALL of your Stampin’ UP! Purchases – and that discount can go up!
- Receive new catalogs EARLY
- Order new product EARLY
- Attend virtual and in person demonstrator only events
- Join our online Critters-N-Creatin’ Krew community of over 35 Members in our private FB group – and you KNOW we’re having fun!
- We have great virtual team meetings! Here’s a couple of pics of all of us peering into our computer cameras. Look at all those happy faces! When you join our team – then you’re a part of a fun community of men and women who love crafting and love Stampin’ Up! products!!
- Enjoy hostess benefits (Stampin’ Rewards) just the same as customers – yes, in ADDITION to your Discount! 😉
- You choose whether you want to simply enjoy the discount, new friends and lots of ideas or whether you’d like to start building a business – which you can decided to do anytime. Or not. There’s no pressure – EVER! This is my promise to you!
So – who’s going to join us?! 🙂
If you’ve got questions, give me a shout and we can chat! 🙂
World Card Making Day is Next Weekend!
3 October 2020!
These days, everyone needs a lift and wants to hear that they’re important to someone. And with everything going on in the world, handmade cards are a perfect way to reach out and show appreciation for special friends!
We held this event last year for WCMD and we all had so much fun that we decided to do it again! All are welcome to join us! We’ll be setting up a Facebook page to host the event and I’ll be sharing the link to the page in late September. Keep an eye out on my Facebook page and here on the blog for more details!
We’ve got our schedule ironed out – of course, it’s subject to change cuz…life sometimes happens, but…here’s the baseline!
Can’t wait to stamp with you all then!!
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in These Projects:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Balmy Blue Card Stock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ (card base, scored and folded at 5 1/2″)
Highland Heather Card Stock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (mats for card front and for inner liner)
Whisper White Card Stock: 3 7/8″ x 4 1/8″ (middle panel with die cut tree-line); 2 1/4″ x 3 7/8″ (bottom embossed panel); Home Together die cut house and tree; 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (inner liner)
Balmy Blue Glimmer Paper: Home Together die cut house and tree
Snowflake Splendor DSP: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (card front); envelope flap
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!