Good Monday morning! Happy Labor Day! Hope you’re celebrating by NOT laboring! 😉
We’ll head home a little later today – it was a wonderful ceremony – and Matt and Katelyn looked so handsome and beautiful. It was good that I’d made it to the store for the waterproof mascara. 😢👍
Hard to believe the kids are married. Guess they’ll always be “the kids”, huh? 🥰🥰
Okay – back to the business at hand! My card for today is a pretty, feminine one that comes to you from the Forever Fern stamp set, with its bundled and gorgeous Forever Flourishing Dies! Take a look-see:
The layout for this one is from this week’s Freshly Made Sketches challenge.
And the serene color palette is from the CAS Colors & Sketches color challenge.
Finally – it’s perfect for the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge!
I started with a marble pattern from the In Good Taste DSP that I matted on Old Olive for the card front.
On a panel of Whisper White, I used the Forever Fern set to create my own DSP. In Old Olive and Mossy Meadow, I covered the panel in different leaves. Some are in full strength ink and some in stamped-off-once ink. That’s a great way to add depth and “different” colors to your projects – without using ACTUAL different ink pads! 🙂
I also added some of the “dots” image from the set all over the panel – in stamped-off-once Gray Granite.
Then I cut the panel into two strips that I matted on Old Olive and adhered to the card front with Liquid Glue.
I used some Stampin’ Seal to add a few loops of gold-edge Old Olive ribbon from the All the Trimmings Ribbon Combo Pack.
I used the dies in the Forever Flourishing Die set to cut some Old Olive, Mossy Meadow and gold Brushed Metallic cardstock leaves – that I adhered to the card front ever-so-artistically.
Thanks to one of my teammates, I realized that the Rectangular Postage Stamp punch might work well as a mat for a Stitched So Sweetly rectangle die cut – so…I punched one in Old Olive. Then I stamped the Forever Fern sentiment in Mossy Meadow on Whisper White and cut it with the Stitched So Sweetly die. I added a leaf and some dots in stamped-off-once Old Olive and Gray Granite.
I adhered the sentiment to the punched mat and then popped it onto the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I added a Gilded Gem to the sentiment and the card front was done!
On the inside, I just added some Mossy Meadow and Old Olive leaves and Gray Granite dots to a Whisper White panel.
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to an Old Olive mat and into my Gray Granite card base, popped the card front on with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the card was done!
My Whisper White Medium Envelope got more Forever Fern leaves and dots on the front…
…and a little more In Good Taste DSP on the envelope flap.
Et Voila! I love this color palette, don’t you?? With the “base” of marble from In Good Taste, to the greenery from Forever Fern and Forever Flourishing…it looks like a beautiful greenhouse to me! Okay…maybe not that – but it all comes together so perfectly!
I hope you like!
If you want to recreate this card – all the Stampin’ Up! products you need are listed down below along with the card cuts!
HOST CODE FOR 1 SEP – 15 SEP: AN7AK7HC
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details. The September Tutorial features the In The Pines Bundle!
AWESOME JOINING SPECIAL GOING ON NOW!
The Get & Go Starter Kit promotion is meant to give those who sign up to be a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator additional products to kick start a business or have a quick and easy stamping afternoon with friends! In addition to the already great-valued Starter Kit, new demos will get pre-cut paper, stamps, and embellishments to use however you want! Stamp with friends? Yup! Make a bunch of cards quick-like-a-bunny? Yup! Whatever you want to do with all these extra goodies…go for it!
Here’s the deets:
- New demonstrators who join before 1 September or after 30 September will not be eligible for this promotion.
- In addition to the regular starter kit – you pay $99 plus tax and choose $125 worth of products plus get FREE SHIPPING! – you’ll ALSO receive…
- 16 pre-cut and individually-packaged cards packs – including envelopes!
- 8 packs of precut cardstock of the coastal cabana pack
- 8 packs of precut cardstock of the Granny Apple Green pack
- A pack of Rhinestone Basic Jewels
- The So Much Love stamp set – here’s a video of the project ideas included!
- The Queen Anne’s Lace stamp set – here’s a video for this set’s projects!
- 16 pre-cut and individually-packaged cards packs – including envelopes!
- Use these extra goodies to make samples (using the “recipes” – you’ll ALSO get!) -hold an event with your friends or…for whatever you like! Would you just like to get a lot of cards made fast? This is a great tool!
- Important note: Ink, adhesive, cutting tool, and clear block for stamping must be purchased separately. However, these products may be included as part of the Starter Kit product selection.
There’re lots of great reasons to join Stampin’ Up! and I’d love to have you join my team!
- Enjoy a 20% discount (from the git-go!) on ALL of your Stampin’ UP! Purchases – and that discount can go up!
- Receive new catalogs EARLY
- Order new product EARLY
- Attend virtual and in person demonstrator only events
- Join our online Critters-N-Creatin’ Krew community of over 35 Members in our private FB group – and you KNOW we’re having fun!
- Enjoy hostess benefits (Stampin’ Rewards) just the same as customers – yes, in ADDITION to your Discount! 😉
- You choose whether you want to simply enjoy the discount, new friends and lots of ideas or whether you’d like to start building a business – which you can decided to do anytime. Or not. There’s no pressure – EVER! This is my promise to you!
So – who’s going to join us?! 🙂
If you’ve got questions, give me a shout and we can chat! 🙂
The new Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine is available for you to order – and to celebrate, I’m offering a fun Ordering Bonus!
When you place an order for a new Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine thru my Online Store thru 12 Sept, you’ll receive my usual ordering gift (valued up to $10), Peppermint Points (TWO points for every $25 of retail amount – yep. DOUBLE Peppermints) AND…you can pick any one of our awesome and amazing Embossing Folders!! And there are like….TWENTY THREE to choose from!!
Here’s the deets!
1. All orders that include the new Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine placed through my online store between today (1 Sep 20) and the end of the day on 12 Sep 20 will earn a FREE Embossing Folder of your choice – in addition to your Ordering Gift!
2. Orders with the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine will ALSO receive DOUBLE Peppermint Reward Points for the entire amount of their retail order!
3. Don’t forget to add the Host Code below if your order is under $150 to get your free thank you gift (orders over $150 automatically get the free thank you gift!).
3. For more information about my Punkin Head Peppermint Reward points (my buyer reward program), click here.
Okay – got it?
Order a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine – get DOUBLE Peppermints – get an ordering gift – get a FREE embossing folder of your choice!
If you’re interested in taking a look at the new Magnetic Cutting Plate – and you SHOULD be cuz it’s awesome! – take a gander at this short little video I made!
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in These Projects:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Gray Granite Card Stock: 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ (card base)
Old Olive Card Stock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (mat for card front and for inner liner); 1 3/8″ x 4″ (mat for larger strip on front); 1 3/8″ x 3″ (mat for smaller strip); Rectangular Postage Stamp Punch (mat for sentiment); Forever Flourishing Die cut leaves
Mossy Meadow and Brushed Metallic Card Stock: Forever Flourishing Die cut leaves
Whisper White Card Stock: 1 1/4″ x 3 7/8″ (larger strip on front); 1 1/4″ x 2 7/8″ (smaller strip on front); 1 1/8″ x 2 1/4″ Stitched So Sweetly rectangle (sentiment)
In Good Taste DSP: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (card front); envelope flap
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Finn Fan Fix