Hey y’all – it’s Sunday, which means I’ve got another fun challenge for you from the Paper Players – our Jaydee gave us a theme to work with this week! 🙂 It’s a good one – and one that I know will give your creative mojo a bump! So I hope you’ll come and play along with us!
I pulled out a few sets for this one – starting with the wonderful In The Pines bundle. Then I added a little Camouflage, some Many Mates and Old World Paper embossing (can you guess our theme?). Take a look-see:
And…here’s our Paper Players Tic challenge this week – had you guessed right?? I do hope you’ll come and play along with us!
I used the Global Design Project CASE The Designer challenge for this one!
And the color palette is from this week’s Color Throwdown.
I started with a piece of Crumb Cake card stock and, using my Stamparatus, stamped the Camouflage image in Crumb Cake Ink. Then I embossed the panel in the Old World Paper 3D Embossing Folder. I think it makes it look like military (or hunting!) camo, don’t you?? I matted the panel on Night of Navy to make the card front.
Using Stampin’ Seal Adhesive, I adhered a length of Night of Navy 1/2″ Frayed Grosgrain Ribbon (part of the amaze-balls Boho Indigo Product Medley!).
On another piece of Crumb Cake, I stamped some In The Pines trees in Mossy Meadow and cut them with their matching dies in the Pine Woods DIe set. While I was at my Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine, I went ahead and cut some Mossy Meadow trees, too.
I used Liquid Glue to adhere three of the trees – then added a Gold Hoop Embellishment with a Glue Dot.
On a piece of Merry Merlot, I stamped a Many Mates sentiment in Versamark and sprinkled it with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder, then heat set it with my Heat Tool. When it was cool, I punched it with the Tailored Tag punch – and popped it onto the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I added the final tree with Liquid Glue and a few Dimensionals.
A single Gilded Gem on the sentiment finished off the card front!
On the inside, I stamped a second Many Mates sentiment in Versamark on a Crumb Cake panel and heat embossed it in White. In the corner, I added the trees outline image in Soft Suede and the fill in Mossy Meadow. I added a few Gilded Gems – cuz…I could! 😉
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to a Night of Navy mat and into my Merry Merlot card base, popped the card front on with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the card was done!
My Very Vanilla Medium Envelope got more In the Pines trees on the front…
…and a little In Good Taste DSP on the envelope flap.
Et Voila! Masculine. Check! Birthday. Check! Thanks to the In The Pines bundle, with an assist from the Camouflage background set and the wonderful Many Mates sentiment set – it was easy peasy! I hope you like!
If you want to recreate this card – all the Stampin’ Up! products you need are listed down below along with the card cuts!
Now – before you reach for your ink and papers, check out what our amazing team has created to inspire you this week:
The Paper Players Design Team
- LeAnne Pugliese
- Claire Broadwater
- Joanne James
- Laurie Schmidt
- Anne Marie Hile
- Ann Schach
- Allisa Steinlicht
- Stef Perry
- Mary Deatherage – you’re here right now!
HOST CODE FOR 1 SEP – 15 SEP: AN7AK7HC
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details. The September Tutorial features the In The Pines Bundle!
AWESOME JOINING SPECIAL GOING ON NOW!
The Get & Go Starter Kit promotion is meant to give those who sign up to be a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator additional products to kick start a business or have a quick and easy stamping afternoon with friends! In addition to the already great-valued Starter Kit, new demos will get pre-cut paper, stamps, and embellishments to use however you want! Stamp with friends? Yup! Make a bunch of cards quick-like-a-bunny? Yup! Whatever you want to do with all these extra goodies…go for it!
Here’s the deets:
- New demonstrators who join before 1 September or after 30 September will not be eligible for this promotion.
- In addition to the regular starter kit – you pay $99 plus tax and choose $125 worth of products plus get FREE SHIPPING! – you’ll ALSO receive…
- 16 pre-cut and individually-packaged cards packs – including envelopes!
- 8 packs of precut cardstock of the coastal cabana pack
- 8 packs of precut cardstock of the Granny Apple Green pack
- A pack of Rhinestone Basic Jewels
- The So Much Love stamp set – here’s a video of the project ideas included!
- The Queen Anne’s Lace stamp set – here’s a video for this set’s projects!
- 16 pre-cut and individually-packaged cards packs – including envelopes!
- Use these extra goodies to make samples (using the “recipes” – you’ll ALSO get!) -hold an event with your friends or…for whatever you like! Would you just like to get a lot of cards made fast? This is a great tool!
- Important note: Ink, adhesive, cutting tool, and clear block for stamping must be purchased separately. However, these products may be included as part of the Starter Kit product selection.
There’re lots of great reasons to join Stampin’ Up! and I’d love to have you join my team!
- Enjoy a 20% discount (from the git-go!) on ALL of your Stampin’ UP! Purchases – and that discount can go up!
- Receive new catalogs EARLY
- Order new product EARLY
- Attend virtual and in person demonstrator only events
- Join our online Critters-N-Creatin’ Krew community of over 35 Members in our private FB group – and you KNOW we’re having fun!
- Enjoy hostess benefits (Stampin’ Rewards) just the same as customers – yes, in ADDITION to your Discount! 😉
- You choose whether you want to simply enjoy the discount, new friends and lots of ideas or whether you’d like to start building a business – which you can decided to do anytime. Or not. There’s no pressure – EVER! This is my promise to you!
So – who’s going to join us?! 🙂
If you’ve got questions, give me a shout and we can chat! 🙂
The new Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine is available for you to order – and to celebrate, I’m offering a fun Ordering Bonus!
When you place an order for a new Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine thru my Online Store thru 12 Sept, you’ll receive my usual ordering gift (valued up to $10), Peppermint Points (TWO points for every $25 of retail amount – yep. DOUBLE Peppermints) AND…you can pick any one of our awesome and amazing Embossing Folders!! And there are like….TWENTY THREE to choose from!!
Here’s the deets!
1. All orders that include the new Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine placed through my online store between today (1 Sep 20) and the end of the day on 12 Sep 20 will earn a FREE Embossing Folder of your choice – in addition to your Ordering Gift!
2. Orders with the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine will ALSO receive DOUBLE Peppermint Reward Points for the entire amount of their retail order!
3. Don’t forget to add the Host Code below if your order is under $150 to get your free thank you gift (orders over $150 automatically get the free thank you gift!).
3. For more information about my Punkin Head Peppermint Reward points (my buyer reward program), click here.
Okay – got it?
Order a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine – get DOUBLE Peppermints – get an ordering gift – get a FREE embossing folder of your choice!
If you’re interested in taking a look at the new Magnetic Cutting Plate – and you SHOULD be cuz it’s awesome! – take a gander at this short little video I did yestedray!
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in These Projects:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Merry Merlot Card Stock: 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ (card base); Tailored Tag Punch (sentiment)
Night of Navy Card Stock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (mat for card front and for inner liner)
Crumb Cake Card Stock: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (card front); Pine Woods die cut stamped trees
Mossy Meadow Card Stock: Pine Woods die cut trees
In Good Taste DSP: envelope flap
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Finn Fan Fix
So. You’ve seen a similar picture of Finn standing at the door with a water bottle.
THIS one is amusing because neither Wayne nor I GAVE him a water bottle!
He was standing at the top the road hill – and when he looked back at us – there was a bottle in his mouth.
We looked at each other and just shrugged. It had been a couple of days since we’d given him a bottle to carry and so…he just found one and took it upon himself to carry it to the house for us.
Whether we wanted it or not! 😂😂
A guy needs to have a job, Mom!