Good morning, y’all! Hope you’ve got a good week ahead of you. For me – this SHOULD be Catalog-packaging-and-mailing week! In theory, if UPS does their thing – I’ll have all my boxes here by 9pm tomorrow. So, with luck, I’ll have them to the PO on Wednesday afternoon – Thursday latest. I can’t wait for you to get this beauty in your hands!!
Why? Cuz…THIS sweet stamp set – the Tasteful Touches set – and the awesome In Good Taste and Ornate Garden Designer Series papers are a couple of the wunnermus things you’re going to find when you open it up – and be able to get for yourself on 3 June! Take a look-see at what I’ve done with them today…
The sweet and simple layout is from this week’s Freshly Made Sketches challenge.
I started with some of the sweet wooden paper from the In Good Taste pack – this paper has stone and tile and wood galore and it’s beautiful! I adhered the panel to a Bumble Bee mat (one of the new 2020-2022 In Colors!) with Liquid Glue to create the card front.
Using a Stitched Rectangle Die, I cut two pieces from the daisy-strewn Ornate Garden Specialty DSP – and adhered them to the card front with Liquid Glue.
For the sentiment, I stamped the big and lovely sentiment from Tasteful Touches in Early Espresso on Whisper White. Next to it, I stamped the leaves image – also in Tasteful Touches (yeah!!) – in Old Olive.
I cut the sentiment with the largest rectangle in the Stitched So Sweetly die set and popped it onto the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I tied a bow with the Old Olive ribbon in the Ornate Garden Ribbon Combo Pack and ahdered it to the card front with a Glue Dot.
A single Gilded Gem (part of the Ornate Garden Suite) finished off the card front.
On the inside, I added some more of the Tasteful Touches leaves in Old Olive on a Whisper White panel.
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to a Bumble Bee mat and into my Early Espresso card base, popped the card front on with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the card was done!
My Whisper White Medium Envelope got more leaves on the front…
…and more of the Ornate Garden Specialty DSP on the envelope flap.
Et Voila! This is a beautiful set – full of pretty sentiments, a lovely flower, leaves and some layering elements!
And – you’ve asked for wood. And you got it! In Good Taste will give you so many options! I hope you like – and are adding all these products to your wish list!
If YOUR wish list is long as your arm – then consider joining the team (and getting some of these new products in your Starter Kit – and a great discount on the rest of your list!) or joining my Host Club in June! 🙂
If you want to recreate this card – all the Stampin’ Up! products you need are listed down below along with the card cuts!
HOST CODE FOR 1 MAY – 15 MAY: UWEPJ422 (The May Tutorial features the Mountain Air Bundle!)
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial!) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Catalog Shares Available Now!
With the imminent arrival of the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog, I’m offering Catalog Shares to give you the chance to try a little bit of all the new papers and embellishments – without having to BUY all the new papers and embellishments! 🙂
As in the past, I’m offering a Designer Series Paper share and an Embellishment share with all sorts of fun new goodies!
I’ve got a few options for you to pick from: a New Designer Series Paper Share, a New Embellishments Share, and an I Want It All Share (this one gets a free extra bonus!!). And there are even DOUBLE shares, too!
Shares are open to anyone – including demonstrators, so…check it…
1. New Designer Series Paper Share – $55.00 (+$7.50 Priority Shipping w/ Tracking)
You’ll get 189 – 6″ x 6″ sheets of beautiful new Designer Series Papers and some Specialty Papers, too! To buy one of each of these packs of papers would cost you over $220 – plus shipping!
- Artistry Blooms DSP – 6 sheets
- Flowers for Every Season 6″ x 6″ DSP – 12 sheets
- Forever Greenery DSP – 6 sheets
- In Good Taste 6″ x 6″ DSP – 12 sheets
- Ornate Garden Specialty DSP – 6 sheets
- Peony Garden DSP – 6 sheets
- Playing With Patterns 6″ x 6″ DSP – 12 sheets
- Playful Pets DSP – 6 sheets
- Whale of a Time 6″ x 6″ DSP – 12 Sheets
- World of Good Specialty DSP – 6 sheets
- 2020-2022 In Color 6″ x 6″ DSP – 10 sheets
- 2019-2021 In Color 6″ x 6″ DSP – 10 sheets
- Brights 6″ x 6″ DSP – 20 sheets
- Neutrals 6″ x 6″ DSP – 20 sheets
- Regals 6″ x 6″ DSP – 20 sheets
- Subtles 6″ x 6″ DSP – 20 sheets
- Color Velveteen Paper – 3 sheets
- Rainbow Glimmer Paper – 1 sheet
- Brass Foil Sheets – 1 sheet
2. New Embellishment Share – $21.00 (+ $7.50 Priority Shipping with Tracking)
In all you’ll receive approx 160 new embellishments! To buy one of each pack would run you over $90 – plus shipping!
- Mini Paper Pumpkin Box – 1 box
- 3 1/8″ x 3 1/8″ Acetate Card Boxes – 1 box
- Square Vellum Doilies – 2 doilies
- Flowers for Every Season Memories & More Cards & Envelopes – 10 pieces – 2 card/envelope pairs – in each of five colors
- Good Hoops Embellishments – 1 hoop
- Butterfly Gems – 20 pieces – 4 in each of five colors
- Antiqued Corners & Slides – 3 pieces – 2 corners and 1 ribbon slide
- Playing With Patterns Resin Dots – 30 pieces – 10 each of 3 colors
- Elegant Faceted Gems – 18 pieces – 6 each of 3 colors
- Gilded Gems – 18 pieces – 6 each of 3 sizes
- Artistry Blooms Sequins – 40 pieces – 10 each of 4 colors
- Playful Pets Trinkets – 4 pieces – 2 each of 2 designs
- 2020 – 2022 In Color Enamel Dots – 20 pieces – 4 each of 5 colors
3. I Want It All – $76 (+$7.50 Priority Shipping)
You’ll get shares of all of the new Designer Series Papers, Specialty Papers, note cards and envelopes and embellishments. And, with an I Want It All order – I’ll also throw in a pack of the new Flowers for Every Season Gems
4. Want Double the Fun? – DOUBLE I Want It All is the way to go! – $152 (+$8.00 Priority Shipping)
Order a double share of any package. I’ll cut the paper sheets into 6×12 so that you’ll be able to get 3 full A2 size card fronts from each sheet (except for the 6″ x 6″ DSPs – you’ll get double sheets of those!) And, with a DOUBLE I Want It All, you’ll get the Flowers for Every Seasons Gems AND a pack of Whale of a Time Sequins FREE!
- I’ll submit the order on 3 Jun 20 when the Catalog goes Live
- You’ll receive a PayPal Invoice on 27 May 20 or when I get your order if you place it after the 27th. I’ll need payment before I submit the shares, please and thank you! 🙂
- Anyone is welcome to join in my share (please note, I can only ship to addresses within the US or Military APOs).
Deadline to sign up for the shares is 2 Jun 20 at 8pm EST!!
If you’d like to join us, either complete the form below or email the following information to email@example.com:
- Your first and last name
- Email address connected to your Paypal account (Please note I can only accept PayPal for payment unless you’re already a customer of mine. If you are a customer, I’ll accept a check for payment!)
- Shipping Address
Let me know if you have any questions. Hope you’ll join the fun! Thanks!
SIGN UP HERE!
TIP: it might take a minute to get a Submitted message – be patient, okay? It’s a computer (here to help us!)
Just a note – spaces are limited so….get in on YOUR piece of the Share quick as a bunny!
New Online Host Club Beginning in June!
What is an Online Host Club?
Well – besides helping you to build your crafting tool chest a little at a time, a club also lets you get host benefits – without actually HOSTING a workshop!
It’s a six month gig – and it’s super easy! Get all the deets – including all the benefits of being in one of my clubs – right here! And then – get signed up. There aren’t a lot of spaces available!
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in This Project:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Early Espresso Card Stock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ (card base, scored and folded at 5 1/2″)
Bumble Bee Card Stock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (mats for card front and for inner liner)
Whisper White Card Stock: Largest Stitched So Sweetly rectangle Die cut (sentiment); 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (inner liner)
Ornate Garden Specialty DSP: 1 3/8″ x 2 3/4″ Stitched Rectangle Die cuts (x2)
In Good Taste DSP: 3 7/8″ x 5 2/8″ (card front); envelope flap
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!